Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• Yeah. A lot of stuff was implied during the 16 month timeskip. Not the perfect way to do things, but hey...

DabigRG posted: »

That's what I meant. If they had shown that she had grown out of it, that would be one thing, but she has a moment where she scold Alvin

• Ahh, ok. My brother once briefly used my account when I first made it so I can understand where you're coming from.

Chusets posted: »

You see, this account is not exclusively mine, I share it with my twin-brother and vice versa. I do this so you guys can know whenever you are talking to me and not to him, he does something similar too. With Love, Lady Chusets.

• [wink wink]

You see, this account is not exclusively mine, I share it with my twin-brother and vice versa. I do this so you guys can know whenever you are talking to me and not to him, he does something similar too. With Love, Lady Chusets.

• Don't know if this is unpopular but I'm glad Sarah died.
    I hold a grudge on Jane and Luke for choosing to have sex when they should have been keeping watch.
    Pete was too interesting to have been killed off so early.
    I hate Bonnie but want to see a romance between her and Mike.

• Thx

"You fucking piece of shit, I'll fuck you up!" FTFY

• edited August 2016

Sister forgot to mention that this was all @BetterToSleep 's idea!

No Hate, Your Mate.

Ahh, ok. My brother once briefly used my account when I first made it so I can understand where you're coming from.

• Yooooo Sleepy!

No Hate, Your Mate.

[wink wink]

• Glad to see that you are back!

Yooooo Sleepy! No Hate, Your Mate.

• Yes, I've been away for a while, I was travelling. But now I'm back and kickin'!

No Hate, Your Mate.

Glad to see that you are back!

• I hold a grudge on Jane and Luke for choosing to have sex when they should have been keeping watch.

Understandable. I think Jane deserves the brunt of it, but both were in the wrong.

Pete was too interesting to have been killed off so early.

I think that's kinda the point.

Don't know if this is unpopular but I'm glad Sarah died. I hold a grudge on Jane and Luke for choosing to have sex when they should have b

• Luke gets too much shit. In general.

• I know! It not a Telltale thing at all! I guess people are just more motivated when it comes to complaining about something they hate than praising something they love. The same way sometimes you'll check the reviews of some restorant or hotel and everyone's talking about their crappy experience in them, even when you know they're actually good.

eRock92 posted: »

The crazy part is that this is what it's like on almost any fan forum for almost all franchises. I've yet to see a forum for a franchise wh

• I know they don't all hate it. The problem is that even when everyone loves it but we're all nit picking, it feels the opposite. Doesn't it?

DoubleJump posted: »

It may seem like people hate it, but to have soo many people nit picking/paying attention to almost every little detail in the game is so in

• Completely agree. Even if S2 had been awful (it wasn't at all), I could say it wasn't S1 again. Anytime someone tries something different, even when they fail, I appreciate it. Because at least they tried.

HarjKS posted: »

Despite it's very glaring and obvious flaws, I love Season 2 and always will, this includes the Cabin Group. I think at the very least, it's

• It just popped into my head during that rant. Glad you thought it was funny!

Ercajayme posted: »

sweet Christ on a bagel I'm 100% going to steal this, lmao

• The Stranger was a victim of love.

Also, he is not a pedophile. ...I shouldn't have to say this.

• Well said! I just really couldn't bring myself to like Mike I suppose.

When you first meet him, hes very upset because hes trying to sleep and the lodge/cabin group are having an important conversation. I don't

• Lilly's head graphics look imported straight from the game for 7 Days to Die. She's about the only one who looks fairly accurate.

• It's cool. Not every character is gonna hit the spot, Carver.

Ercajayme posted: »

Well said! I just really couldn't bring myself to like Mike I suppose.

• I've seen it tossed around enough to go,"Really?"

Sometimes a creepy looking guy hanging around minors is just creepy looking, is all I'm saying.

• I'm positively neutral on Kenny: I don't love him, I don't hate him. When he's being a help, I'm happy he did so; when he's being an asshole, I wanna give him a piece of my mind.

• The Walking Dead Comics are better than the show and season 2 of the game. Both season 1 of the game and the comics are equal in greatness.

• No joke, I actually was nice to Carver and stood by him throughout the episodes, until I had to jump on his head at the end before he was killed.

• Sarita is a bit too chunky and middle-aged for my tastes--but still better than Katjaa.

• i genuinely wanted to leave with mike, bonnie, and arvo in the end.

i also believe that arvo deserved a lot better.

• Javier isn't hot.

He's just average.

• Ben and Arvo are both my favourite characters out of the whole series!

I can relate to both characters, as they are both horribly misunderstood in both the game and by the fandom. Ben is seen as nothing more than a screw-up and Arvo is seen as nothing more than a jerk (and if y'all 'n' all are willing to challenge me on the fact that he is, in fact, not entirely responsible for the events that happened and that he isn't a jerk, I have a whole list of reasons defending Arvo waiting right in my argument holster!). Ben ends up being a little more liked if people played the game a certain way, as it is revealed that Ben was unable to see his family and make sure they were alright. Arvo isn't as easily forgiven, as there is not much of anything to explain his actions.

But yeah, those are my opinions that aren't really favoured or popular.

• Yeah, her story was sad enough, but I was kinda like 'meh...' cuz it wasn't all that important and it didn't really explain too much about her. It was just kinda something to give her a little more history. If you compare it to Ben's story in Season 1, hers is kinda nothing...

• Ben and Arvo are both my favourite characters out of the whole series! I can relate to both characters, as they are both horribly misunde

• Can I continue believing that Chet/Andre will apear again? We only knew them for some seconds in S01E01, but then they left with an unknown status.

• edited August 2016

Doug is my favorite character.
    I stuck with Kenny and didn't go to Wellington in S2.
    And even if I do different playthroughs and make different choices, I will never not do those.

• Why are you constantly making propaganda of your thread?

(just joking)

Sit down at my table...

• To give those two another shot at their original, true purpose.

(Hushmouth)

Why are you constantly making propaganda of your thread? (just joking)

• What true purpose?

Ummmm... I'm suspicious about this...

To give those two another shot at their original, true purpose. (Hushmouth)

• To invite the chance for my fellow posters to post a comment about how a good/evil character ended up being disliked/liked by them and thus inspire in depth discussions about what is it that makes each of us feel the way we do about them. Even if we disagree--especially if we disagree.

Why are whispering?

What true purpose? Ummmm... I'm suspicious about this...

• This makes me suspicious...

To invite the chance for my fellow posters to post a comment about how a good/evil character ended up being disliked/liked by them and thus

• I was hopping there was a chance Lee and Lilly could become a couple.

• Oh, don't you start THAT again!

This makes me suspicious...

• I predicted/theorized that Clementine and Sarah would have a falling out and get into a fight at some point down the road.

• Omid should have stayed and replaced Kenny or Jane as a main character. Ill never forget you bro. :,(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.