Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I strongly believe Lilly still has good in her and I will be thorougly pissed if she doesn’t get a redemtion arc... even if it’s determinant idc

• “At Peace” is a sadder song than “Goodbye”.

• Mind posting them so people know what you're comparing?

“At Peace” is a sadder song than “Goodbye”.

• That's probably a [futile] thread unto itself, so no comment.

Leegendary posted: »

I strongly believe Lilly still has good in her and I will be thorougly pissed if she doesn’t get a redemtion arc... even if it’s determinant idc

• at peace

goodbye

DabigRG posted: »

Mind posting them so people know what you're comparing?

• Geez, Season 1 sure was Super Mario World, wasn't it?

Honestly, they sound like they wanna be the same song.

at peace goodbye

• I don't think the shed was that bad.

• The Final Season has the most paper-thin plot thus far.

• The Walking Dead: A New Frontier shouldn’t share the same continuity with S1, S2, and TFS

• ANF wasn't that bad.

• It probably would've been better if it was it's own thing, yeah. Many have said that.

Dex-Starr posted: »

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier shouldn’t share the same continuity with S1, S2, and TFS

• Since we got yet another Lee flashback in Episode 3 of the Final Season, my unpopular opinion is just that I'm sick of this nostalgia manipulation on the heartstrings because after four games, it's just played out.

WE GET IT. LEE IS DEAD. CLEMENTINE MISSES LEE. CLEMENTINE THINKS OF LEE AS SHE RAISES AJ IN HIS SAME POSITION.

I mean them spelling it out in that train sequence killed a lot of the subtlety they could've kept in. I mean we aren't idiots. We can see this things without them being blatantly told.

• I was never really interested in Minnie.

• I like ‘A New Frontier’ more than the final season. Fight me.

• The lee dream was such cringe, lee looked dumb in the scene too face wasnt even simaler. Please stop the lee dreams

• Should it have been Jane instead? If so, I agree with you there.

Since we got yet another Lee flashback in Episode 3 of the Final Season, my unpopular opinion is just that I'm sick of this nostalgia manipu

• Some can argue S2 lost all cohesiveness after Episode 3.

Deltino posted: »

I am pretty sure I've posted in here before, but I can't be bothered looking back to make sure I'm not repeating myself: I still think S2

• edited January 2019

Money where yo mouth is. BOY

I like ‘A New Frontier’ more than the final season. Fight me.

• edited January 2019

Kenny or death

Deltino posted: »

I suppose you could argue there's a bit of Kenny favoritism in the actual game itself, but you know what? That's fine. A bit annoying, but h

• Episode 3 has derailed the season into the ground.

• You didnt like it? I thought it was good

Dan10 posted: »

Episode 3 has derailed the season into the ground.

• edited January 2019

Sure it was good in the sense of development of some of the characters and the Louis/Violet outcomes. Otherwise the ending of the episode and the wasting of Lilly, there isn't much to look forward to as a final episode as it's shaping up to be a cluster of a train wreck

You didnt like it? I thought it was good

• That is what I get for waking up in Vegas. ?

Money where yo mouth is. BOY

• Lilly was kinda wasted but what more was there to do with her? She steals and turns kids into soldiers, there isnt much redemption for her shes too far gone.

Sure it was good in the sense of development of some of the characters and the Louis/Violet outcomes. Otherwise the ending of the episode an

• I agree. It's just so simple, and that isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't really feel like the 'unforgettable journey' that Season 1 was. When people remember parts of that game, they can pretty much talk about any scene. But reminiscing Violet and Clem dancing doesn't really bring fond memories if you ask me.

The Final Season has the most paper-thin plot thus far.

• Season 1 had problems too, it had a better overall plot though again towards the end it lost a lot of momentum and focus

Ghetsis posted: »

I agree. It's just so simple, and that isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't really feel like the 'unforgettable journey' that Season 1 was. Whe

• Is it a dream or a nightmare?

Should it have been Jane instead? If so, I agree with you there.

• Yeah, it more than kinda did.

Episode 3 has derailed the season into the ground.

• , lee looked dumb in the scene too face wasnt even simaler.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about ?

His model was awesome,same for Clem they both looked awesome,compare that to Kenny and Jane from season 3 and uh..Yeah,this looks much better.

The lee dream was such cringe, lee looked dumb in the scene too face wasnt even simaler. Please stop the lee dreams

• I didn’t feel anything during the Lee dream in ep. 3. Which is strange, because I’m actually a huge crybaby. My Clem has long since gotten over his death during ANF. She has to move on sometime. They should’ve saved a Lee dream for ep. 4 only.

• You tell me.

Is it a dream or a nightmare?

• My only issue with the model with his hair and by extention head shape looked a little big at certain angles

compare that to Kenny and Jane from season 3 and uh..Yeah,this looks much better.

You realize you're comparing to shit, though?

iFoRias posted: »

, lee looked dumb in the scene too face wasnt even simaler. Lol what the fuck are you talking about ? His model was awesome,same

• edited January 2019

Ok well compare their models to Lilly and this looks much better.

Seriously i don't know why some people are complaining about that,they probably spent all their budget on these models,they look perfect.

My only issue with the model with his hair and by extention head shape looked a little big at certain angles compare that to Kenny and Jane from season 3 and uh..Yeah,this looks much better. You realize you're comparing to shit, though?

• Now that's...fairer?

Seriously i don't know why some people are complaining about that,they probably spent all their budget on these models,they look perfect.

They are mostly presentable, defs.
    Really, the only thing is in this case the fact that it's a representation of something pre-established we're super familiar. So if it's off/"off" in the slightest, we'll know.

The Real Clementine is uncanny as shit, though.

iFoRias posted: »

Ok well compare their models to Lilly and this looks much better. Seriously i don't know why some people are complaining about that,they probably spent all their budget on these models,they look perfect.

• My thing is, I think it's ridiculous that Clementine hasn't been influenced by any other character besides Lee. Yeah, he was a good mentor, he taught her to shoot, her cut her hair, he was a father figure but she didn't even spend the most time with Lee. She spent 16 months with Christa yet that time will always remain a mystery. Kenny can determinately bring she and AJ all the way to Wellington which proved to be a place of safety for at least a year if not two. Jane was also a partner in crime for Clementine and could've implanted not only some survival tips but a certain mindset of pragmatism or coldness. And Javi? Richmond isn't even mentioned as a place she WANTS to go back to. Lee hogs all of the spotlight and gets all of the attention which seriously isn't fair.

Should it have been Jane instead? If so, I agree with you there.

• This forum will remember that.

My thing is, I think it's ridiculous that Clementine hasn't been influenced by any other character besides Lee. Yeah, he was a good mentor,

• Lee saved her life at the beginning of the apocalypse, with his help she turned from helpless kid to someone with some survival instinct. I think she feels without him she'd have died at the start, he empowered her, unlike people like Carlo's who babied Sarah. Christa blamed Clem for Omid's death and seemed pretty cold towards her even though they spent so much time together. Kenny takes care of Clem but is also unstable, she can't fully rely on him, Jane is with Clem a few months at most and then kills herself, Javi never takes care of Clem, she's on her own at that point, he's a good guy, yeah, but I think something happened to Richmond that we don't know about yet.

My thing is, I think it's ridiculous that Clementine hasn't been influenced by any other character besides Lee. Yeah, he was a good mentor,

• Not sure what you guys expected about that to be honest,they wanted to get as far away from possible from A New Frontier (for good reasons) and this is the end of the series,Lee is still the character that impacted Clem the most doesn't matter if Kenny stayed with her for a longer time.

And anyway you can never have enough Lee flashback/dreams sequences,we'll get another one :blush:

• i'm assuming anyone calling TFS a train-wreck are Lily fans.

• No.

i'm assuming anyone calling TFS a train-wreck are Lily fans.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.