Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• When you people are disappointed with the finale, do not come apologising because at least I was realistic.

i'm assuming anyone calling TFS a train-wreck are Lily fans.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I just have to take the opportunity to say that man, you guys on the forums really weren't the biggest fans of 403, huh?

Then again, I suppose the sample size here isn't the largest, especially since some back-end stuff has made it so you can't log in on here anymore, so the only people left are all the regulars that don't ever use the "log out" button. Or the people that didn't just leave when Telltale shut down. Or the people that didn't get fed up with the forum before all of that.

Actually, how many people left on here even like this game? I feel like at least three people that use this section don't even really like the game these days, but still stick around for... whatever reason. And I'm also sure one of those people has nearly 30,000 posts accumulated over the course of about 2 years, which roughly equates to 30+ posts per day... which itself is also slightly concerning, if I'm being completely honest. I mean shiiiiit, man.

• But was saying ANF was better realistic? Eeeehhh ?

When you people are disappointed with the finale, do not come apologising because at least I was realistic.

• Think it’s been generally very well received, hasn’t it? A lot of the criticism seems to have come from a fairly small section of the more frequent posters tbh.

Deltino posted: »

I just have to take the opportunity to say that man, you guys on the forums really weren't the biggest fans of 403, huh? Then again, I su

• edited January 2019

I still like this game! I think it's just a very vocal minority on this forum that likes to criticize the game. Far as I know, a lot of people are liking the last season.

I generally use the Walking Dead Game reddit more though because it's pretty active, and people are a lot nicer.

I just have to take the opportunity to say that man, you guys on the forums really weren't the biggest fans of 403, huh? Then again, I su

• Yass.

Melton23 posted: »

But was saying ANF was better realistic? Eeeehhh ?

• Have I not been nice?

Toitle_John posted: »

I still like this game! I think it's just a very vocal minority on this forum that likes to criticize the game. Far as I know, a lot of peop

• Like me.

Rankles75 posted: »

Think it’s been generally very well received, hasn’t it? A lot of the criticism seems to have come from a fairly small section of the more frequent posters tbh.

• Can you unban @LaFlameSaurus ? He only wanted to be banned for a small amount of time but hasn't been let back on the site

• Have ya'll considered sending emails to some of the oddly inactive accounts alerting them of what's going on with that and how to get around it?

• The forum is that dead huh? Im barely here anymore just pop back to see the thoughts on the new episode, I think most people like the episode though its just the few people left here are moaners.

• I am a moaner.

The forum is that dead huh? Im barely here anymore just pop back to see the thoughts on the new episode, I think most people like the episode though its just the few people left here are moaners.

• edited January 2019

Actually, how many people left on here even like this game?

I love this game,i even liked some parts in episode 3,but i'm just extremely disappointed with the third act.

It's not just about Lilly or the plot it's also how the episode ended and i'm really worried about the final episode,Lilly the main antagonist of the game can determinantly gets killed
    and i'm like
    What's gonna be the conflict next episode ? There's no setup
    and it just really gets you wondering what they’re gonna spend showing you the next 120 min.

• Most people have migrated to Reddit. The episode's reception is pretty positive there.

• That is because people react to things in different ways. My opinion therefore does not make me a troll for not liking something the same way as you. I am not going to judge you if you do not like pineapple on your pizza because some people do not like the concoction.

ralo229 posted: »

Most people have migrated to Reddit. The episode's reception is pretty positive there.

• More than half your posts consist of you shitting on TFS. Most of it in response to people's comments where your opinion on the game holds no relevance because it adds nothing to whatever they're talking about. It's just you going "Look at me! I don't like TFS even though a lot of people like it and I want everyone to know it! Did I ever mention the fact that I don't like TFS?! Because I don't!" You obviously don't have to like the game, but when you go off every five minutes about how you don't like it regardless if it has anything to do with the current thread you're in, it's abundantly clear that you're just looking for attention and trying to spark a reaction from people. I've been on the internet for a long time. I'm not stupid. It's annoying and trollish. Sorry, but that's the truth. Give it a rest, dude. Because nobody's impressed.

That is because people react to things in different ways. My opinion therefore does not make me a troll for not liking something the same wa

• edited January 2019

I absolutely love TFS. Probably my favorite so far. Not to say I'm thrilled about every part of it but the things I love far outweigh the things that are meh.

More than half your posts consist of you shitting on TFS. Most of it in response to people's comments where your opinion on the game holds n

• Fine, I am sorry.

More than half your posts consist of you shitting on TFS. Most of it in response to people's comments where your opinion on the game holds n

• edited January 2019

Ok, that I will agree with. Lee definitely was the best influence Clementine could've had and he did empower her, but again, isn't this also a bit Gary Stu-ish? The fact that others you mentioned had faults and weren't always role models made them more interesting. But Lee is treated as the Ultimate Messiah, a Jesus figure that no one can hope to aspire to. Hell, you forget that Clementine had a biological father for 8 years, because Lee might as well be her father now. In Season Two, you can tell the Cabin Group that you never liked Kenny because he was a jerk but there's not one bad word you can say about Lee. You can't say he was a killer. You can't say he did things that Clementine could've been traumatized by, like determinately killing the St. John brothers in front of her or helping Kenny kill Larry while Lily was trying to save him.

Pyreflie posted: »

Lee saved her life at the beginning of the apocalypse, with his help she turned from helpless kid to someone with some survival instinct. I

• Yeah, I mean, it's definitely odd that she never mentions her real parents, lol, but we as the players don't have an emotional connection with them, we have one with Lee. During one of the card games you can reminisce about Kenny if you chose to shoot him at the end of season 2 at least.

Ok, that I will agree with. Lee definitely was the best influence Clementine could've had and he did empower her, but again, isn't this also

• I actually like Gabe but don't like Kate or david

• edited January 2019

Now you know how I felt when everyone kept shitting on A New Frontier while gaining nothing from it in the most anti-productive way possible. Am I right? History repeats itself through mr Hirschko it seems.

In all honesty though, the a new frontier comments and consistency of them honestly wound me up back then, just like these comments are winding you up right now, but I was more or less forced to deal with it. I know the final season is of a higher quality than a new frontier...obviously, but if someone likes it more than the final season then it’s hard shit for us, we’ll have to deal with it

• Lilly was never a good person to begin with. Kenny was right about her in every way.

• Thank you, but @ralo229 is right.

Now you know how I felt when everyone kept shitting on A New Frontier while gaining nothing from it in the most anti-productive way possible

• edited January 2019

I know he is a large majority of my bans were for fighting against people who disliked a new frontier. I just wanted to make a point within a point, which both seemed to contradict each other, and I forgot where I was going with this

Thank you, but @ralo229 is right.

• It is okay.

I know he is a large majority of my bans were for fighting against people who disliked a new frontier. I just wanted to make a point within a point, which both seemed to contradict each other, and I forgot where I was going with this

• No he wasn't.
    Granted, I can't remember him actually saying much about her beyond the fact that she didn't agree with him, but yeah.

She might not have been the most ideal leader or even person in the world, but back then, she did what she could to keep things stable and the group safe.

AronDracula posted: »

Lilly was never a good person to begin with. Kenny was right about her in every way.

• You mean besides where Clem, AJ, Louis, Violet, and Tenn end up? Oh, ok. Get over Lilly, sorry that you’re butthurt over her not getting a redemption arc.

Dan10 posted: »

Sure it was good in the sense of development of some of the characters and the Louis/Violet outcomes. Otherwise the ending of the episode an

• edited January 2019

When will people like you understand that some of us who are disappointed with Lilly never asked for a redemption arc ?

He's right there's literally nothing to look forward to and this is the final episode of the whole series,Lilly can be determinantly dead,tell me,what's gonna be the conflict for the next episode ? There's no setup,no hype,and the cliffhanger for this episode sucked ass.

You mean besides where Clem, AJ, Louis, Violet, and Tenn end up? Oh, ok. Get over Lilly, sorry that you’re butthurt over her not getting a redemption arc.

edited January 2019

When will people like you understand that some of us who are disappointed with Lilly never asked for a redemption arc ?

Because this fanbase has a very long history of getting huffy with people by reading their own thoughts/feelings into their posts

Didn't like Kenny in S1? Must've been a Lilly fan.

Didn't like Kenny in S2? Must've been a Jane fan.

Didn't think ANF was completely awful? Must've gotten dropped on the head as a baby.

Didn't like TFS? Must be an ANF sympathizer.

Didn't like Lilly in 403? Must've been a crybaby wanting a redemption arc.

Since the very beginning, people have always been accusing somebody of something. This game series is cursed with the inability of either side being able to understand where the other is coming from.

iFoRias posted: »

When will people like you understand that some of us who are disappointed with Lilly never asked for a redemption arc ? He's right there

• The remaining Delta members will still pose a threat, AJ could be unstable, violet and tenn split over minnie’s role, we get to know what happened at the ranch, walkers will be everywhere after the explosion, james might become a threat because he’ll see you encourage him to kill, or lilly will continue to be in your way. This episode was the climax, the next is the conclusion. There are many unknowns that need to resolved, and with just about everyone being MIA, anything can happen. The first act of Episode 4 is “Red Water”, so if that in of itself doesn’t intrigue you enough, I dunno what to tell you pal. I’m hyped, and it’s dissapointing to see so many of you aren’t. Guess I’ll hop on over to Reddit where people actually like this season.

iFoRias posted: »

When will people like you understand that some of us who are disappointed with Lilly never asked for a redemption arc ? He's right there

• Sure,glad that you're hype but i'm not,so you better hope that you're right and that the next episode is good and not a clusterfuck like the third act of episode 3 was.

The remaining Delta members will still pose a threat, AJ could be unstable, violet and tenn split over minnie’s role, we get to know what ha

• Pretty much.

When will people like you understand that some of us who are disappointed with Lilly never asked for a redemption arc ? Because this

• Want some water to make up for all that salt buddy?
    I did not nor do I ask for a redemeption arc. Quite the difference between wanting development than "redemption arc"

Not that I want to blow a gasket, but where they end up is semi meaningless as there is no antagonist for what's meant to be a finale and really who cares? Final episode coming up. Sure they had good development and were handled alright but that's not the bigger picture. And I mentioned Lous/Violet.

You mean besides where Clem, AJ, Louis, Violet, and Tenn end up? Oh, ok. Get over Lilly, sorry that you’re butthurt over her not getting a redemption arc.

• There was no climax in EP3. Just rising action.

The climax will in the first 30 minutes of EP4.

The remaining Delta members will still pose a threat, AJ could be unstable, violet and tenn split over minnie’s role, we get to know what ha

• Not really my business, but it's been made repeatedly apparent that many hardcore TWDG and/or Clementine are on the fake and/or shadowloving side.

edited January 2019

Would it kill you for once to make a post where people can understand what the fuck you're talking about

Every other post, you use some obscure reference, or phrase, or something and act like everyone's going to understand what you're talking about. And then if somebody still doesn't get it, you continue to play coy and still give a relatively vague answer instead of just, y'know, explaining things like a normal person would

I think everyone spends a majority of their time on here feeling too confused to tell you any of this, and presume the problem will just solve itself eventually, so I'm just gonna take the plunge and say it myself

DabigRG posted: »

Not really my business, but it's been made repeatedly apparent that many hardcore TWDG and/or Clementine are on the fake and/or shadowloving side.

• It's almost like it's on purpose roughly half of the time.
    But yeah, the other times are kinda disappointing.

Would it kill you for once to make a post where people can understand what the fuck you're talking about Every other post, you use some o

• I'm apathetic to the romantic stuff with Louis and Violet. I don't resent it, but it just isn't worth much to me.

• It feels out of place and shouldn't even be in the game.

"Hey we have a tight budget this season so what do we do ? Ha,let's waste our budget on fucking romances instead of giving development/screentime to characters like Omar/Willy/Tenn.Great idea!"

DabigRG posted: »

I'm apathetic to the romantic stuff with Louis and Violet. I don't resent it, but it just isn't worth much to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.