Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• No doubt about that. 4 years surviving against the undead can do that to your voice. Ya know? Turning it into some badass sounding I've seen some shit kinda thing?

Findagon posted: »

Doesn't matter what you say about Javier's character in general, but Jeff Schine does an amazing job voicing him.

• Lol does anyone know where clem put those maxi pads when Javier gave them to her? No way they could have fit in her pocket.

• She learned that from Lee

Melton23 posted: »

Lol does anyone know where clem put those maxi pads when Javier gave them to her? No way they could have fit in her pocket.

• Chur. Proud to be kiwi

OzzyUK posted: »

I haven't checked for a couple of days so i don't know exactly when it was added but episode 5 has been rated by New Zealand. http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=200788

• Well telltale always forgets about such things :)

Lol does anyone know where clem put those maxi pads when Javier gave them to her? No way they could have fit in her pocket.

• Yeah, he was a great magician. Sticking huge objects like a blowtorch up his ass and then magically pulling it out when he needed to.

LeeClemKen posted: »

She learned that from Lee

• I'll go with may 16th since its already rated by NZ and Aus.

• Yeah that did come strangely fast. I like to have in my mind that the logic that most people have about anf episodes coming out in the last Tuesday are not completely correct, seeing as episode 1 and 2 came out on the 2nd to last Tuesday of December.

I'll go with may 16th since its already rated by NZ and Aus.

• WTF? Sex = mild? Will there be a sex scene?

• I just went back to a few of the older discussions to see what people were like then and I found quite a few discussions criticising season 1 XD I now refuse to believe haters of a new frontier REALLY hate it anymore.

• Tfw Clem was made before Ellie but is somehow Ellie 2.0

Still better than Ellie 2.0

• Yeah it does not always come out on the last tuesday of the month. Just looked at the previous seasons, they were all released on tuesday but not always on the last of the month.

Yeah that did come strangely fast. I like to have in my mind that the logic that most people have about anf episodes coming out in the last Tuesday are not completely correct, seeing as episode 1 and 2 came out on the 2nd to last Tuesday of December.

• Well, Amid the Ruins also had a sex rating, and the only instance of ''sex'' is Jane and Luke when clementine finds them

WTF? Sex = mild? Will there be a sex scene?

• Let's not forget the shovel that's never not useful.

Yeah, he was a great magician. Sticking huge objects like a blowtorch up his ass and then magically pulling it out when he needed to.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

Look at Javi he has hands with opposable thumbs, he can move things around, such a badass.
    Look at him now, he is seeing the distance between two objects and correctly guessing how hard he would have to throw something to hit one, no mere mortal could accomplish such a feat.
    OMFG! Javi is breathing in oxyegen, attaching said oxygen molecules to his blood cells and distributing it to his organs, and now he is exhaling CO2, how is this even possible, I am completely blown away.

No wonder you like anf, your impressed by peoples ability to accomplish everyday tasks.

You think running into that herde of walkers was a better idea? You wouldn't make it 4 hours if that was the case, and I'm counting his usage of the environment as survival skills.

• All Out War Part 1 and 2....sounds familiar?

Don't forget about the part 1 and 2 for ties that bind

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

And whats even more badass is how he changes his voice for the preapocalypse flashbacks. Oh wait that doesn't happen.

No doubt about that. 4 years surviving against the undead can do that to your voice. Ya know? Turning it into some badass sounding I've seen some shit kinda thing?

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

And whats even more badass is how he changes his voice for the preapocalypse flashbacks. Oh wait that doesn't happen.

No doubt about that. 4 years surviving against the undead can do that to your voice. Ya know? Turning it into some badass sounding I've seen some shit kinda thing?

• Jason Pyke? Havent heard the name before. Was he involved in creating a new frontier cause I havent noticed. Or what were his previous works?

I haven't checked for a couple of days so i don't know exactly when it was added but episode 5 has been rated by New Zealand. http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=200788

• Oh yeah, yeah it sure does :3

Fury2014 posted: »

All Out War Part 1 and 2....sounds familiar?

• Then what is the point of him having his own season? That'd be pointless.

max_pain943 posted: »

I hoping he dies in this one, and we are gonna play as Clemy again and took care of AJ by playing only as Clemy in Season 4 P:S I'm also hoping for playable Clemy in ANF in a few DLC episodes, if DLC's will be at all!

• edited May 2017

I hope it's 23 May cause I have much freedom in that day.

• You just don't wanna admit you're wrong. Heh, can't even admit to the fact that using that dumpster to his advantage saved his life. Doubt you could of done the same, considering you thought you could take on a few hundred walkers alone instead of waiting for them to pass by. Mmkay yeah, keep talking cos whatever you are going to say next is just going to be complete bullshit.

Plan_R posted: »

Look at Javi he has hands with opposable thumbs, he can move things around, such a badass. Look at him now, he is seeing the distance betwe

• Yeah, get the opinion of a couple random people who disliked season 1 and assume they speak for the whole fanbase then and now. Sounds like a good idea.

I just went back to a few of the older discussions to see what people were like then and I found quite a few discussions criticising season 1 XD I now refuse to believe haters of a new frontier REALLY hate it anymore.

• edited May 2017

So Javi is gonna open the shutters to find Clem and Gabe sitting beside each other as Clem puts her boot back on? <3

Well, Amid the Ruins also had a sex rating, and the only instance of ''sex'' is Jane and Luke when clementine finds them

• Season 1 had some criticism during its runtime and was a very good game.

Season 2 had a lot more criticism during its runtime and was a mediocre game.

Season 3 has probably more criticism already after "four" (aka three) Episodes than both Season 1 and 2 combined and has been shit for the majority of its runtime.

I don't know about you, but I see a pattern there.

I just went back to a few of the older discussions to see what people were like then and I found quite a few discussions criticising season 1 XD I now refuse to believe haters of a new frontier REALLY hate it anymore.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

He has done lots of work before, this is from his Linkedin page.

-Cinematic Artist: The Walking Dead New Frontier Episode 2
    -Cinematic Artist: Batman Episode 5
    -Episode Director: Batman Episode 3
    -Episode Director: Minecraft Story Mode Episode 7
    -Cinematic Artist: The Walking Dead: Michonne: Episode 3
    -Assistant Director: Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5
    -Lead Choreography: Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4
    -Lead Choreography: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5
    -Cinematic Artist: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4
    -Cinematic Artist: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3
    -Cinematic Artist: Game of Thrones Episode 4
    -Cinematic Artist: Game of Thrones Episode 3
    -Cinematic Artist: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2
    -Cinematic Artist: Game of Thrones Episode 2
    -Cinematic Artist: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1
    -Cinematic Artist: Game of Thrones Episode 1
    -Cinematic Artist: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5
    -Cinematic Artist: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4
    -Cinematic Artist: The Wolf Among Us Episode 4
    -Cinematic Artist: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3
    -Cinematic Artist: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3
    -Cinematic Artist: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2
    -Cinematic Artist: The Wolf Among Us Episode 2

Fury2014 posted: »

Jason Pyke? Havent heard the name before. Was he involved in creating a new frontier cause I havent noticed. Or what were his previous works?

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

Holy crap! Look at that, your taking letters and forming words and then lining up those words to form sentences. That is so awesome, you are a complete and total badass.

Holy crap! So am I, were both badass's, we could team up and be badass's together. We'll be the Badass Bro's. I'll have to be your sidekick tho, I aint got enough BA on me to make crap up people never said and then try to win a stupid arguement with it. But hey, there is time, I can learn.

You just don't wanna admit you're wrong. Heh, can't even admit to the fact that using that dumpster to his advantage saved his life. Doubt y

• Sticks his gun into the mouth of a walker And blows it's head off

Takes out that group other walkers with a pistol and a knife in a cool looking way.

using that dumpster to his advantage saved his life.

Literally looking like "badass" doesn't make him one and being able to jump on top of a dumpster doesn't reinforce your point.

You just don't wanna admit you're wrong. Heh, can't even admit to the fact that using that dumpster to his advantage saved his life. Doubt y

• no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Batteries posted: »

So Javi is gonna open the shutters to find Clem and Gabe sitting beside each other as Clem puts her boot back on?

• nah yeah they meet with other survivors but our team is primarily AJ and Clem, with other elements getting in the way like more characters

I might be reading this wrong but do you mean just clem and AJ? Imo that sounds boring as all living hell, but if you mean they will meet a group then good idea

• Because Ellie invented the teenage rebel trope. Did you get your cringe warning before starting ANF? I wish I got a cringe warning before reading your posts lol

Still better than Ellie 2.0

• I remember when Javi took a chair to escape from the prison and I was like "lmao is he gonna put this into his pocket?'

• naturalglide LMAO

• thought i was the only one who remembers quotes that seem to be lost

AgentZ46 posted: »

Let's not forget the shovel that's never not useful.

• Follow the Leader.

Tfw Clem was made before Ellie but is somehow Ellie 2.0

• Hilariously enough, that's actually what I thought was gonna happen during the LIngard's office section for a second. :lol:

So Javi is gonna open the shutters to find Clem and Gabe sitting beside each other as Clem puts her boot back on?

• [removed]

Plan_R posted: »

Holy crap! Look at that, your taking letters and forming words and then lining up those words to form sentences. That is so awesome, you are

• Season 3 Clementine obviously

Tfw Clem was made before Ellie but is somehow Ellie 2.0

• Wow you're pretty upset

Because Ellie invented the teenage rebel trope. Did you get your cringe warning before starting ANF? I wish I got a cringe warning before reading your posts lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.