Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Defensive because you are a dreaming kid lol.

• edited April 2017

Yes same skin color.
    Looks Hispanic.
    In the game very clear.
    Clem and Javi both have olive tan skin.

Melton23 posted: »

Same skin color my ass. Next time think about what you say before proven wrong again. And don't go assuming people's faces because of what they say. It it considered as racist by most people these days.

• Probably Javier was planned to be a member of The New Frontier in early stages.

Fury2014 posted: »

Does anyone know why Javier hasn't gotten new frontier mark on his neck yet? Is it even gonna happen as it is shown in teaser?

• I really hope Season 4 will be about Clemy, and we are gonna play as her there, and also i hope there will be some DLC's episodes for ANF where we are playing as Clem only, and i would also love to have whole ANF campaign but playing as Clem in it instead of Javi as DLC)

Chibikid said: Javier is the new main character of the series now for good or worse. Who said that was the case? I think it's mor

• There won't be a Season 2 for LIS because Max's story is over. I mean, the sequel won't be a continuation.

Silently prays to dontnod to not fuck up LiS Season 2

• edited April 2017

No it's pretty much from the original game version with original plot that we have seen in E3 2016 Teaser(with Slaughterhouse and e.t.c.) , before they rewrite the whole ANF into this bullshit we've got now, old plot was much better because there was 30/60 Clem/Javi playtime, there were also 8 chapters in each episodes and in 5 of them we played as javi and in the other 3 chapters we played as Clemy, also Clemy and Javi where 50/50 in some locations, in Slaughterhouse they were 50/50 for ex.! So yeah original version was much, much better, compared to this shit we have got now, eh.... :(

hesif posted: »

Pretty sure it's just a concept poster

• I know it's offtop but: i like your Nickname and Avatar lol xD

She didn't see his dead body or something, so that's a difference.

• Do you frankly think that they are stupid in Telltale? Even Mellisa Hutchnson said that if they wanted to kill her they would have to come up with pretty fucking spectacular way how to do it which is basically impossible. Clem is the main protagonist no matter from whose perspective is her story told.

Why do I have a big ass feeling clem is killing herself next episode? I predicted the period scene from the episode 1 talk in the van, and w

• Where did you get all that info from?? Don't give up your hopes yet, there's still this Mcaroll Ranch place to explore. It's a possibility that this could be the slaughterhouse

max_pain943 posted: »

No it's pretty much from the original game version with original plot that we have seen in E3 2016 Teaser(with Slaughterhouse and e.t.c.) ,

• Whoa, really? How do you know all this?

No it's pretty much from the original game version with original plot that we have seen in E3 2016 Teaser(with Slaughterhouse and e.t.c.) ,

• Why did Telltale change this Season?
    Too large episodes? Too much disturbing contents?
    Or just money issues?

• I just had a theory... But first I must ask:

Is David, Clint, Lingard and Joan only the leaders of Richmond's section of TNF? Remember, we are yet to see the rest of TNF, are they all corrupted like this one? Are they worse?
    So I was thinking, it seems like Telltale is going to have Javier become the new leader of Richmond in the finale and Clem staying in the community with them, and if that did happen... What would happen with the rest of the New Frontier and their leaders?
    They wouldn't be happy about Javi and his friends taking over their community, and maybe there will be a war between Javi's community and the rest of the New Frontier in a possible sequel.

The New Frontier might be trying to get Richmond back, and Javi is just trying to fight them back or maybe take over the other parts of the New Frontier as well.

Just a thought I had, let me know what you think.

• Lol thanks

I know it's offtop but: i like your Nickname and Avatar lol xD

• What can I say? I just love having material to share with you lovely people here.

Plus, studies show exposing yourself to shit can make you more appreciative to the good stuff in life.

Lesson learned. Don't go buying games until you know you will like it for sure.

• I have my sources :)

hesif posted: »

Where did you get all that info from?? Don't give up your hopes yet, there's still this Mcaroll Ranch place to explore. It's a possibility that this could be the slaughterhouse

• Also here's ANF episodes original names:
    Episode 1: Ties That Bind
    Episode 2: Divided We Fall
    Episode 3: United We Stand
    Episode 4: The End Of Days
    Episode 5: How Hard I Try

• It's a cool idea but I think the idea of TNF having multiple settlements might've been scrapped, retconned or whatever you're supposed to call it.

Acheive250 posted: »

I just had a theory... But first I must ask: Is David, Clint, Lingard and Joan only the leaders of Richmond's section of TNF? Remember, w

• First post here, screw Gabe. He better be dead in ep5.

• Can you provide that source, please? Thanks

I have my sources

• Also Hector was originally supposed to be Kate's father and he and Mama weren't bitten by Rafa, and Hector along with "Mama" were still alive in present time, Gabe and David didn't exist at the very early stages of development of original plot, javi was the part of "The New Frontier", "The New Frontier" originally called "The Marauders", Clem was originally planned to fall in love with javi(Yes it's true, no matter how fucked up it maybe looks like)!

• Clem was originally planned to fall in love with javi

Uh, wtf? I can't believe something without evidence. So again, can you provide sources, please?

Also Hector was originally supposed to be Kate's father and he and Mama weren't bitten by Rafa, and Hector along with "Mama" were still aliv

• What makes you think that?

It's quite evident in episode three that there are multiple settlements of the New Frontier.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's a cool idea but I think the idea of TNF having multiple settlements might've been scrapped, retconned or whatever you're supposed to call it.

• No i hope S4 will be about Clem and AJ, and we will be playing only as Clemy again!

I just had a theory... But first I must ask: Is David, Clint, Lingard and Joan only the leaders of Richmond's section of TNF? Remember, w

• Just the way they talk about Richmond as if it's what's always been the New Frontier and nothing else. I could be wrong though, we'll see. I do really like your idea though, don't get me wrong.

What makes you think that? It's quite evident in episode three that there are multiple settlements of the New Frontier.

• Yeah, I've noticed that too.

Well, I guess we'll find out soon!

Just the way they talk about Richmond as if it's what's always been the New Frontier and nothing else. I could be wrong though, we'll see. I do really like your idea though, don't get me wrong.

• edited April 2017

I think some people's reaction will be like this.

((If the video doesn't show the point where I wanted to show, skip to 18:23, where Nostalgia Critic celebrates a character's death))

First post here, screw Gabe. He better be dead in ep5.

• That's the thing. She never knew she was dead for certain and she didn't see him go or when he went so it gave her time to get over it, if you know what I mean. But when she gets him back and she see's him die, she might kill herself.

She's thought he was dead since episode 1 so I don't think she will. It would really piss me off she did.

• If you know more about genetics than I do, then how haven't you noticed that she has her mothers squinted eyes, and still believe she has an Asian dad? And they are not Turkish at all, how the hell do you know what nationality my friends are? And back on that other discussion, I was talking about my fucking cousin, who is Turkish, and turkey is in Asia/Europe.

Bonbon80 posted: »

She doesn't look African dear buddy. Get over this. I feel I have a discussion with a kid. I know more about genetics than you do. The pe

• Defensive because you don't have a fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about -.-

Defensive because you are a dreaming kid lol.

• I'm actually surprised nobody has gotten involved in this argument with us. How. The. Fuck can you think she has the same skin colour as Javier?! It's either your stupidity or your eye sight.

Yes same skin color. Looks Hispanic. In the game very clear. Clem and Javi both have olive tan skin.

• I frankly think foreshadowing is a powerful writing technique and it could have been used in episode 4, it is not stupid, it is clever. And Melissa is just a voice actor, she doesn't get told anything about the game apart from what will happen in the next episode and that is during production and when she is recording her lines. She does not know how clem is going to die.

Fury2014 posted: »

Do you frankly think that they are stupid in Telltale? Even Mellisa Hutchnson said that if they wanted to kill her they would have to come u

• Well I wanna fucking shoot up a school now because of all the negativity here -.-

What can I say? I just love having material to share with you lovely people here. Plus, studies show exposing yourself to shit can make you more appreciative to the good stuff in life.

• you might get 7 hour season if youre lucky...

Still waiting for my 7 Hours episode...

• Don't follow in Clem's fuck-up... make sure the bullets are live in the clip before shooting.

Well I wanna fucking shoot up a school now because of all the negativity here -.-

• I was joking but you get how frustrated I am :3

Don't follow in Clem's fuck-up... make sure the bullets are live in the clip before shooting.

• An endangered species.

Newcomers on ANF? Do they really exist? :O

• Yes it is their fault for ordering a product they liked and wanted to play that ended up being bad.

How could they have possibly known they liked it without playing?

Chibikid posted: »

Yes it is their fault for ordering a product they liked and wanted to play that ended up being bad. Not to mention telltales false advertisi

• Ah hey man, I remember you! My personal opinion of ANF is that Episodes 1 and 2 were very disappointing, but I actually really enjoyed Episodes 3 and 4. I'm honestly excited for the finale, I hope David wasn't lying about AJ.

Hey, man. Remember me? We talked quite a bit about ANF before it came out. I was wondering, what do you think of the game so far? I know you were really excited for it.

• edited April 2017

enter image description here

Kate is great, haters gon' hate.

• Episode 4: The End Of Days
    Episode 5: How Hard I Try

Clearly false information.

Telltale's The Walking Dead has always followed the comic series's trend of three-word episode titles.

Also here's ANF episodes original names: Episode 1: Ties That Bind Episode 2: Divided We Fall Episode 3: United We Stand Episode 4: The End Of Days Episode 5: How Hard I Try

Sign in to comment in this discussion.