Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• We didn't know Lee when he was introduced but people still loved him.

max_pain943 posted: »

Yeah i'm so hoping we are going to play as Clem again in Season 4, please telltale, you already make season(ANF) where we didn't play as her

• edited April 2017

Does anybody know what javi says to Conrad when you choose the "get the hell out" option during episode 4 when he is about to leave?

• Hope dies last.

And probably Gabe too.

AronDracula posted: »

Gabe's death is my biggest hope for the finale.

• edited April 2017

People are actually more satisfied with A New Frontier´s punultimate episode than they were with S2´s Amid the Ruins.I would have never guessed that before.Its completely justified. Are you ready for finale?We will be exposed to stressful Episode 5 for the 3th time, questioning ourselves whether Clem is or isnt gonna make it! I cant take this :D

enter image description here

• Have all my upvotes!

• enter image description here

Jayroen posted: »

Both were terrible.

• Still, i want Clemy story!!!

Melton23 posted: »

We didn't know Lee when he was introduced but people still loved him.

• edited April 2017

During the above the law AMA, telltale told us to stay tuned for clem's last name. If it doesn't come during from the gallows, I'm calling that the things they said about ed being clem's step dad and everything else they said were all bullshit.

• Got my vote

• Eh, ANF as whole is obviously better than Amid The Ruins.

Jayroen posted: »

Both were terrible.

• What is there to make you cry? Kate dying? Gabe dying? Javi dying? Pffftt.

Episode 5 better make me cry like a little bitch, that's all I ask Also May 16 release, I'm calling it.

• edited April 2017

I understand you want to believe it is bull shit.

Because Clem is obviously mixed race, not black.

During the above the law AMA, telltale told us to stay tuned for clem's last name. If it doesn't come during from the gallows, I'm calling that the things they said about ed being clem's step dad and everything else they said were all bullshit.

• Kate die ,"Thanks God"
    Gabe die,"Oh shit yeah"
    Javi die,"Damn..."
    Tripp die,"Fucking betrayal"
    Eleanor die,"Fuck you.I dont care shit"
    Ava die,"Rest in peace madam"
    David die,"Like father like son"

CLEM DIE , "BUH BYE TELLTALE"

hesif posted: »

What is there to make you cry? Kate dying? Gabe dying? Javi dying? Pffftt.

• edited April 2017

And we will have another Season.
    They probably already are working on this.
    Clem's last name will probably be revealed in the next season.
    I still hope she is a Garcia.

• David dying might be somewhat emotional. I wouldn't say it'd be cry inducing, but definitely something that would get you upset. I would say either Clem or AJ dying would definitely do the trick.

hesif posted: »

What is there to make you cry? Kate dying? Gabe dying? Javi dying? Pffftt.

• That's up there for me as well, along with Clem reuniting with AJ and David surviving.

• I'm actually a little afraid that this episode is already rated so telltale can't change anything plot wise I just hope this episode wasn't rushed (even though it was being worked on alongside episode 4) but still.

• Leaked Gabe footage from the finale

• Poor newcomers wouldn't understand

David dying might be somewhat emotional. I wouldn't say it'd be cry inducing, but definitely something that would get you upset. I would say either Clem or AJ dying would definitely do the trick.

• Damn Gabe may forever alone but he does have a nice castle fort for being in the apocalypse and all.

TJ3046 posted: »

Leaked Gabe footage from the finale

• enter image description here

That's up there for me as well, along with Clem reuniting with AJ and David surviving.

• Javi, Clem, and David left his ass at New Richmond and they took off on the road.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Damn Gabe may forever alone but he does have a nice castle fort for being in the apocalypse and all.

• Fucking hell... I'm mixed race and she looks nothing like a mix between a white and a fucking black! This is the one thi that really triggers me, people not know how to compare genetics! She has the same eyes as her mom so she is not half Asian at all.

Bonbon80 posted: »

I understand you want to believe it is bull shit. Because Clem is obviously mixed race, not black.

• It will be the last Telltale episode I will play.

• Kate's face is soooo going to melt off...

• Thanks for informing us.

Chris_93 posted: »

It will be the last Telltale episode I will play.

• Which is why Omid died first.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Hope dies last. And probably Gabe too.

• Kate is the new Dwight.

Kate's face is soooo going to melt off...

• People are actually more satisfied with A New Frontier´s punultimate episode than they were with S2´s Amid the Ruins

Because the choices actually mattered and there's practically no logic-defying developments and/or deaths.

• Yeah, Clementine was being edgy little bitch then.

But apparently, that's the way for Gabe to go and he needs Christa in order to do it.

No clue, but I wish she would have taught Clem not to untie people you've almost robbed and immediately make them you're best and most trusted friend. That's just stupid. Or stupid writing. One of those.

• edited April 2017

In reply to Melton23

Yeah but that was the very first game in the series and we didn't know anybody. This whole series is about Clementine growing up in this hell, it was very out of place for the third game to indroduce a new player character after two games where you got to develop Clem's personality.

We didn't know Lee when he was introduced but people still loved him.

• edited April 2017

I can't wait to be done with this season, so I can immediately uninstall the game and never have to go back to it.

• edited April 2017

Now I'm imagining it like this:
    Javi and everyone else:
    Oh no Kate died
    Kate:
    Don't worry, I survived!
    Everyone:
    But your face...
    Kate:
    Ah th- face melts off completely and dies

Kate's face is soooo going to melt off...

• edited April 2017

In reply to max_pain943

Yeah I feel like playing as Clem again would be a good way to end off the Walking Dead Series because these games are basically about Clementine growing up in the apocalypse.

In the first game you play as a guy who adopts Clementine and teaches her the basics of survival and independence.

The second season you play as her without a parent figure protecting her so she is forced to protect herself to survive and she ends up becoming AJ's adoptive mother.

The third season was out of place which was dissapointing, the Clementine arc is awesome but that is not the main focus of the game unfortunetly.

And hopefully we will get a fourth and final season as adult Clem where she teaches AJ to survive and defend himself (People love to talk about how stupid this is that Clem is so young but is a mother, but that is B. S. because she would actually be able to teach AJ how to grow up in this world better than most because she is one of the only people who actually have first hand experience). i feel like this would be a resolved way to end the series because Clementine's life would have gone through a full loop, and hopefully she doesn't pull a Lee and die at the end and we get a happy ending for this season.

max_pain943 posted: »

Yeah i'm so hoping we are going to play as Clem again in Season 4, please telltale, you already make season(ANF) where we didn't play as her

• But who else could be play as if it has been a new protagonist each season? Everyone clem has known is dead.

Veeeee posted: »

In reply to Melton23 Yeah but that was the very first game in the series and we didn't know anybody. This whole series is about Clementin

• Lilly, Christa, Molly, Vernon, "Ralph" Mike, Arvo, AJ, Randy, Patricia, and Gil are still out there, plus whoever comes out of this installment.

But who else could be play as if it has been a new protagonist each season? Everyone clem has known is dead.

• edited April 2017

Christa may be dead because she never actually made it to Wellington, which she had high hoped of achieving. Vernon was confirmed dead in 400 days, Ralph was an antagonist so I doubt he could be the next protagonist and side with clem. Same with Patricia, she also appears determinantly so couldn't work as the next protagonist. Same with Arvo, randy, Gil and Lilly. Molly is the only one that could work but I remember fans complaining that coincidental returns are stupid so don't be expecting any love for the idea.

DabigRG posted: »

Lilly, Christa, Molly, Vernon, "Ralph" Mike, Arvo, AJ, Randy, Patricia, and Gil are still out there, plus whoever comes out of this installment.

• They probably already are working on this.

They started working on ANF really late and rushed that shit out resulting in the monstrosity that we have gotten. ANF isn't even done yet so no.

Bonbon80 posted: »

And we will have another Season. They probably already are working on this. Clem's last name will probably be revealed in the next season. I still hope she is a Garcia.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.