Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• I'm hoping the final would surprise me, because I've noticed that right now the season is having something I would call "Batman effect" on me. I've enjoyed every episode so far despite the fact that there haven't been that many outstanding moments, just stable mediocrity like in Telltale's Batman. Then when it's time to make it big - to create the greater meaning - there's only a void left. The penultimate episode is usually the moment where everything starts to seem clear, but I don't know what to feel. I fear that ANF will be a repetition of Batman, where all what's left is an OK game you don't even want to replay because there will be no reward in the end. Like a movie you can happily watch once, but not twice. We shall see what remains I guess.

• Mild 'sex'?? Cmon

Classified http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=AApoqENZyOZMACfZnKZlBQ%3d%3d&ncdctx=KkoFMbOt8l3noippCt+quJQ+0+oOLNysldlU3miUYCd%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• These had 'strong' rating

OfficialMonkey said: No nudity rating though... Nothing a little ingenuity can't get around.

• Everyone talking about the sex rating. Relax.
    This is a rating on a game that doesn't even show sex. At least, not up in your face.
    enter image description here

• But there was even more talk of bloody underwear and boners in episode 4 but it didn't get a sex rating.

There was also talk of "bloody underwear" and "once you start getting boners, your whole world goes dark".

• Whatever game that is sounds like a blast

Everyone talking about the sex rating. Relax. This is a rating on a game that doesn't even show sex. At least, not up in your face.

• What are you talking about?

a lot more mature now Mature enough to walk a toddler into a heavily occupied section of a town with militarized occupants standing

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's the rating for Outlast 2.

TJ3046 posted: »

Whatever game that is sounds like a blast

• Doesn't the optional kiss between Kate and Javi count?

Acheive250 posted: »

Episode one had Moderate Sex on the rating and there was basically nothing in it. So calm down everyone!

• Haven't played Outlast 1 had a guy fucking a dead body if I remember correctly so Im not really surprised by this.

Everyone talking about the sex rating. Relax. This is a rating on a game that doesn't even show sex. At least, not up in your face.

• I guess Above the Law has Mild Impact Sex then for the flashback.

AronDracula posted: »

Doesn't the optional kiss between Kate and Javi count?

• I still remember those two naked guys chasing you around... UGH!

Haven't played Outlast 1 had a guy fucking a dead body if I remember correctly so Im not really surprised by this.

• lol hahahaha I really gotta play the new one

AgentZ46 posted: »

I still remember those two naked guys chasing you around... UGH!

• Thanks for confirming my hunch!

OzzyUK posted: »

It's the rating for Outlast 2.

• what

Melton23 posted: »

Omg does anybody else think that the armed with death moment I really want to happen and am predicting would happen will happen at the start of episode 5 when the herd of walkers enters Richmond?

• it was only one episode.

Better.

Acheive250 posted: »

it was only one decent episode and one fantastic episode. Fixed it.

• So this is what all the fuss is about? possible sex scene? Interesting.

• If he started trying to he as competent as a 9 year old, it would still be an improvement to his character.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Learn something from Clem You're right! He should do what Clementine did. Run away to find a complete stranger that promises he has his parents. Good plan.

• Politics.

What are you talking about?

• That really isn't enough for a Moderate Sex rating, I don't think.

Doesn't the optional kiss between Kate and Javi count?

• edited April 2017

Yep, everyone goes crazy at the slightest hint of sex in an episode.

Chibikid posted: »

So this is what all the fuss is about? possible sex scene? Interesting.

• People have really been fixated about a possible sex scene since like episode 3 now and I'm kind of concerned people just want to see weird video game models weirdly laying on top of each other dispassionately doing nothing.

Chibikid posted: »

So this is what all the fuss is about? possible sex scene? Interesting.

• Doing donuts because you're so hyped for the mild sex?

Mild Sex

• game models weirdly laying on top of each other dispassionately doing nothing.

Sounds like Ride to Hell Retribution.

People have really been fixated about a possible sex scene since like episode 3 now and I'm kind of concerned people just want to see weird video game models weirdly laying on top of each other dispassionately doing nothing.

• She thought she was getting it lol

bluewalker posted: »

Kate's face lmao

• Fucking.. Javi vs about 500 walkers.

HazDogg posted: »

what

• edited April 2017

I think at this point ANF may be square with Ride to Hell's level of writing.

Minus the unintentional humor.

Ekelund21 posted: »

game models weirdly laying on top of each other dispassionately doing nothing. Sounds like Ride to Hell Retribution.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

i'm gonna say no to that

I think at this point ANF may be square with Ride to Hell's level of writing. Minus the unintentional humor.

• A bit of hyperbole on my part, but I'd rather play Ride to Hell then sit through boring conversation placeholders and elongated conflicts with no substance in A New Frontier.

Deltino posted: »

i'm gonna say no to that

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

You'd rather play that? Well, you are a braver, stronger, (and possibly stupider) man than I.

A bit of hyperbole on my part, but I'd rather play Ride to Hell then sit through boring conversation placeholders and elongated conflicts with no substance in A New Frontier.

• I've never been too smart to begin with, but I do like to laugh.

And RTH excels at doing that...

Deltino posted: »

You'd rather play that? Well, you are a braver, stronger, (and possibly stupider) man than I.

• Maybe he just meant "mature" for her age.

a lot more mature now Mature enough to walk a toddler into a heavily occupied section of a town with militarized occupants standing

• """"mature""""

Maybe he just meant "mature" for her age.

• Seriously? You don't have to show direct sex scene to mark the category with high impact. In Outlast 2 there is rape, abortions, fetuses, nudity, perversion, the ongoing talk about inseminating women and other fucked up stuff like this, all directly or indirectly concerning sex.

• I'd rather play Ride to Hell

You're crazy.

A bit of hyperbole on my part, but I'd rather play Ride to Hell then sit through boring conversation placeholders and elongated conflicts with no substance in A New Frontier.

• Dat puss or da D?

BigGazMan posted: »

She thought she was getting it lol

• da D

DabigRG posted: »

Dat puss or da D?

• So if Telltale says "you now deserve shorter episodes but still pay the same price as the previous two seasons" I should just accept it because Telltale said so? No thanks. :)

Melton23 posted: »

Yea, we get it. I think you've gotten your point across that you hate season 3 but season 3 is what telltale says it is.

• Oh, well that should've been obvious.

Waitaminute, who's D?

BigGazMan posted: »

da D

• edited April 2017

a D##k.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, well that should've been obvious. Waitaminute, who's D?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.