Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Well there's being critical, and shitting on everything they do, and in all honestly, you fall more into the latter category.

I don't see what's wrong with being critical, honestly... Someone has to do it here, right?

• If any y'all are wantin' to celebrate the end of Season 3, why not treat yourself to this sweeeet "thaaaang" I found on The Skybound Shop?

https://store.skybound.com/collections/the-walking-dead/products/the-walking-dead-clem-hat-1

This doesn't really belong on this thread, but I didn't know where to put it.

• Children's refrigerator drawings shouldn't be allowed into international art exhibits, and games written this poorly shouldn't be garnering this kind of acclaim, especially from a community who were just a few days ago, chanting the polar opposite thing.

There's a huge disconnect between looking at something for what it is, and hyperboles being snapped violently around. I've always had a knack for expressing less-than-popular views here anyway.

Well there's being critical, and shitting on everything they do, and in all honestly, you fall more into the latter category.

• Discussion of spoilers from past episodes is okay, but please do not discuss story spoilers (or share videos) relevant to this particular episode inside its own Waiting Thread

Episode 5 Waiting Thread

amylynn613 posted: »

Please don't forget, some of us still don't have episode 4. That's what this thread is supposed to be about.

• Pretty sure he meant they made a comeback within ANF, not as a company.

J-Master posted: »

I'm curious, why do you feel ANF is a major comeback for Telltale?

• Let's also add to the fact that this forum didn't really start getting very negative until the writing and general storytelling got much shittier going all the way back to S2.

If there's a big outcry from people that constantly state how bad and inconsistent the writing has been then perhaps Telltale did do something wrong.

Children's refrigerator drawings shouldn't be allowed into international art exhibits, and games written this poorly shouldn't be garnering

• Well, I doubt they'll listen or take it into consideration at this point, too busy getting critical acclaim from writing that literally has "Follow your heart..." in it.

J-Master posted: »

Let's also add to the fact that this forum didn't really start getting very negative until the writing and general storytelling got much shi

• What's the point? They fucked Clem over in ANF anyway. Episode 4 had more well written Clem scenes than the other episodes but I despise Javier and generally his story.

And this isn't S3 in my eyes.

If any y'all are wantin' to celebrate the end of Season 3, why not treat yourself to this sweeeet "thaaaang" I found on The Skybound Shop?

• In the case buy the hat to remind yourself of better times rather than to celebrate Javi and ANF!

What's the point? They fucked Clem over in ANF anyway. Episode 4 had more well written Clem scenes than the other episodes but I despise Javier and generally his story. And this isn't S3 in my eyes.

• It isn't S3 to telltale either.

What's the point? They fucked Clem over in ANF anyway. Episode 4 had more well written Clem scenes than the other episodes but I despise Javier and generally his story. And this isn't S3 in my eyes.

• The post was about a hat...
    I get why people don't want to call it the third season, but it is the third installment of the franchise.
    Even the wiki points that out: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3_(Video_Game)
    But I get it. I prefer to call it ANF as well.

Chibikid posted: »

It isn't S3 to telltale either.

• edited April 2017

For them? Yes, it is.

enter image description here

Chibikid posted: »

It isn't S3 to telltale either.

• It is, but telltale now doesn't acknowledge it as S3. Jobs consistently corrected people near the premier of ANF about it not being S3. I think the scrapped version was a true S3.

The post was about a hat... I get why people don't want to call it the third season, but it is the third installment of the franchise. Ev

• Well in any event, if Telltale is changing their mind about how they call ANF, then maybe that means there will be other installments! Heck, maybe even something closer to S1 and S2... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

For them? Yes, it is.

• Wait, is this gonna be a finale? Oh. It... doesn't feel like one.

• Lol, gotta choose which one I hate more.

FetchWalker posted: »

It'd be pretty f-ed up if they make us choose between David and Gabe. They both would be extremely angry with Javi for getting the other one get killed.

• Now that's a fucked up way to die. And very painful.

Now I really regret my decision to save Tripp...

OzzyUK posted: »

The shot to his throat didn't instantly kill him like Ava's shot to the head so he is still alive and slowly drowning on his own blood which is why he isn't making walker noises.

• edited April 2017

Yeah, admittedlty, with the Switch&Bait villain determinantly dead, AJ's location revealed to be away from Richmond, and David and determinately Ava hot on the tail of the villain that ran away, I'm not quite sure what the scope of the finale will be this time.

fallandir posted: »

Wait, is this gonna be a finale? Oh. It... doesn't feel like one.

• My faith in this company has been restored.

Don't get ahead of yourself, it was only one decent episode :p

Telltale making a huge comeback with TWD ANF, I am impressed. My faith in this company has been restored.

• That, and also my personal level of excitement, which I find very low compared to both previous seasons, when I was mad hyped when the finale was about to get released. The day when TT teased us with that Vine end everyone freaked the shit out, even people who disliked the season or Clementine as a character. The atmosphere was super tense and everyone was so excited that the forum almost exploded. Now I just wait.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, admittedlty, with the Switch&Bait villain determinantly dead, AJ's location revealed to be away from Richmond, and David and deter

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The day when TT teased us with that Vine end everyone freaked the shit out

I don't remember people being too happy at the time, i seem to remember most people freaking out because they stayed up until 12-3 AM expecting something huge and it turned out to be a 6 second clip :p

fallandir posted: »

That, and also my personal level of excitement, which I find very low compared to both previous seasons, when I was mad hyped when the final

• Honestly, episode 4 was amazing. I cannot wait to see how they wrap up this season. It flew by so fast... ;_;

• Yeah :>

And then people freaked out because they found blood on Clem's jacket and thought that she was going to die. "Wheres the baby?", "little clemmy noooo", "wtf is that blood?", "whats with the creepy music?" and so on. Then was the trailer with a raccoon and the hype has doubled. Good times.

OzzyUK posted: »

The day when TT teased us with that Vine end everyone freaked the shit out I don't remember people being too happy at the time, i se

• It flew by so fast because this season only had 4 episodes.

Honestly, episode 4 was amazing. I cannot wait to see how they wrap up this season. It flew by so fast... ;_;

• Never saw it that way!!

Man it's really like seeing Rick, Lori and Shane with David, Kate and Javier except this time we are seeing it from Shane's view aka Javier

• Gabentine kiss confirmed?

Classified http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=AApoqENZyOZMACfZnKZlBQ%3d%3d&ncdctx=KkoFMbOt8l3noippCt+quJQ+0+oOLNysldlU3miUYCd%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• Mild sex

oh no...

Classified http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=AApoqENZyOZMACfZnKZlBQ%3d%3d&ncdctx=KkoFMbOt8l3noippCt+quJQ+0+oOLNysldlU3miUYCd%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• ^ this.

Ekelund21 posted: »

My faith in this company has been restored. Don't get ahead of yourself, it was only one decent episode

• Gabentine kiss confirmed?

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Gabentine kiss confirmed?

• edited April 2017

Now that I think about it, Episode 4 had a kiss and it didn't have a sex rating...
    Something more than just a kiss? No nudity rating though...

• enter image description here

• Javi's getting that puss tonight

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2017

OfficialMonkey said:
    No nudity rating though...

Nothing a little ingenuity can't get around. :weary:

Now that I think about it, Episode 4 had a kiss and it didn't have a sex rating... Something more than just a kiss? No nudity rating though...

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2017

Something more than just a kiss?

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

What if they get to hold hands and walk through the park! :o

Now that I think about it, Episode 4 had a kiss and it didn't have a sex rating... Something more than just a kiss? No nudity rating though...

• Let's hope it's him and not someone else......

TJ3046 posted: »

Javi's getting that puss tonight

• Mild Sex

• Mild sex

Sign in to comment in this discussion.