Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• edited April 2017

Let's hope it's him and not someone else......

Gabe over here like:

enter image description here

Everyone else:

enter image description here

• Oh whoever could you mean? ;)

• Kate's face lmao

bloop posted: »

Let's hope it's him and not someone else...... Gabe over here like: Everyone else:

• If Gabetine happens, I'd be like:

• Does it always have to be a tradition to freak out because of a mild sex checkbox?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Probably.

Does it always have to be a tradition to freak out because of a mild sex checkbox?

• it was only one decent episode and one fantastic episode.

Fixed it.

Ekelund21 posted: »

My faith in this company has been restored. Don't get ahead of yourself, it was only one decent episode

• RELAX EVERYONE, LOOK AT THIS!!

This is the Australian rating for episode one.

It has Moderate Sex labelled on it and there was basically nothing in it. Probably just Kate saying she needs to get laid.
    So don't worry about this.

Classified http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=AApoqENZyOZMACfZnKZlBQ%3d%3d&ncdctx=KkoFMbOt8l3noippCt+quJQ+0+oOLNysldlU3miUYCd%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• Episode one had Moderate Sex on the rating and there was basically nothing in it. So calm down everyone!

Does it always have to be a tradition to freak out because of a mild sex checkbox?

• There was also talk of "bloody underwear" and "once you start getting boners, your whole world goes dark".

Acheive250 posted: »

RELAX EVERYONE, LOOK AT THIS!! This is the Australian rating for episode one. It has Moderate Sex labelled on it and there was basically nothing in it. Probably just Kate saying she needs to get laid. So don't worry about this.

• Ah, reminds me of the good ol' days of Game of Thrones Episode 105, where we were hyping ourselves for the "betrothal scene" once we saw the rating. :p

• Seeing episode 5 already classified has increased my hype. I haven't felt this excited for a Telltale episode since they announced TWD S2!

• I swear I thought this said walk the plank at first.

Something more than just a kiss? What if they get to hold hands and walk through the park!

• Yeah, I know. That pic was always hilarious.

bluewalker posted: »

Kate's face lmao

• I think we can all agree that "Very mild impact" would've been funnier.

Classified http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=AApoqENZyOZMACfZnKZlBQ%3d%3d&ncdctx=KkoFMbOt8l3noippCt+quJQ+0+oOLNysldlU3miUYCd%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• Right. Seeing as how Joan is already dead in my game, Clint running away and David chasing after him doesn't feel all that satisfying. Having Clint (who will probably be the antagonist of EP5 now) be the only main leader left apart from David makes me unsure of how this'll all wrap up. Of course, there's the conflict of walkers pouring in, but I feel like that isn't the main issue after the fallout of last episode.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, admittedlty, with the Switch&Bait villain determinantly dead, AJ's location revealed to be away from Richmond, and David and deter

• hold hands and walk through the park!

Whoa, whoa there buddy. Now that's going too far.

...this is the apocalypse we're talking about here.

Something more than just a kiss? What if they get to hold hands and walk through the park!

• Yeah. A rating already. Now, there have been times before where Australia was very early with their rating, and we waited a few more weeks than usual, but this could be a normal wait!

A May 15 release? Maybe even 22nd at the latest?? we can only hope.

Suzy222 posted: »

Seeing episode 5 already classified has increased my hype. I haven't felt this excited for a Telltale episode since they announced TWD S2!

• I hope! But since Telltale only releases episodes on Tuesday, I think you mean either May 16 or 23. I'm praying that the 16th is the day! :)

AChicken posted: »

Yeah. A rating already. Now, there have been times before where Australia was very early with their rating, and we waited a few more weeks t

• Oops. You're right. I read my calendar wrong!

Suzy222 posted: »

I hope! But since Telltale only releases episodes on Tuesday, I think you mean either May 16 or 23. I'm praying that the 16th is the day!

• edited April 2017

They should have added the option to slap this chivalrous kid Gabe in Episode 4. I am really fed up with this kid now. He exposed me in front of the group for killing Conrad in Episode 2. Grow up it. I killed him in order to save you and Clementine. I know you really wanted to save your father. But stop over reacting. Keep your composure. Learn something from Clem, dammit!

• Obviously its just a flashback when Kate and Javi were fooling around.

• Looks like Gabe's going down the trash XD

Lol, gotta choose which one I hate more.

• True, it's like the season hasn't even started yet!

bluewalker posted: »

I just finished episode 4... I'm freaking out. And I'm a little bit scared too. The last episode is coming... Man, I'm not ready at all!!!

• If thats true they done fucked up!

Chibikid posted: »

It is, but telltale now doesn't acknowledge it as S3. Jobs consistently corrected people near the premier of ANF about it not being S3. I think the scrapped version was a true S3.

• Yea, we get it. I think you've gotten your point across that you hate season 3 but season 3 is what telltale says it is.

What's the point? They fucked Clem over in ANF anyway. Episode 4 had more well written Clem scenes than the other episodes but I despise Javier and generally his story. And this isn't S3 in my eyes.

• Learn something from Clem

You're right! He should do what Clementine did. Run away to find a complete stranger that promises he has his parents. Good plan.

They should have added the option to slap this chivalrous kid Gabe in Episode 4. I am really fed up with this kid now. He exposed me in fron

• Well, yeah. But still, nothing's gonna happen.

There was also talk of "bloody underwear" and "once you start getting boners, your whole world goes dark".

• Clem was 9 when she did that... a lot more mature now bruh :|

AgentZ46 posted: »

Learn something from Clem You're right! He should do what Clementine did. Run away to find a complete stranger that promises he has his parents. Good plan.

• edited April 2017

Clementine is. But Gabe...?

Marsh16194 posted: »

Clem was 9 when she did that... a lot more mature now bruh

• S-s-s-seeeeex rating?! Muy my excited cannot wait to see what happens.

• edited April 2017

I was just thinking...

Do you think the Garcias (Javi and Kate, because she is still alive and David's gonna die) will... I don't know... Adopt Clementine and maybe A.J....?
    I mean, she needs a family. But then there's the thing with her and Gabe... It just came into my head so I thought I'd post it.

• edited April 2017

Isn't that just the season pass disc? Meaning all 5 episodes into 1?

RELAX EVERYONE, LOOK AT THIS!! This is the Australian rating for episode one. It has Moderate Sex labelled on it and there was basically nothing in it. Probably just Kate saying she needs to get laid. So don't worry about this.

• a lot more mature now

Mature enough to walk a toddler into a heavily occupied section of a town with militarized occupants standing only meters away from a medical supply she's trying to steal in order to inject said sick toddler with it right there. Or mature enough to shoot at an alley that is only trying to let in their brother from a swarm of devouring flesh-sacks because she doesn't like him.

But I guess that's Clem's cross to bear.

Marsh16194 posted: »

Clem was 9 when she did that... a lot more mature now bruh

• Learn something from Clem, dammit!

You mean threaten shoot someone in the face for not giving you what you want?

They should have added the option to slap this chivalrous kid Gabe in Episode 4. I am really fed up with this kid now. He exposed me in fron

• I bought the hat a while ago, i don't like the white lines on it because that's not what Clem's hat has but it'll do

The post was about a hat... I get why people don't want to call it the third season, but it is the third installment of the franchise. Ev

• Yeah, but the season pass always has the rating of only the first episode, since that's all it actually contains. Plus the other episodes weren't rated at the time.

Melton23 posted: »

Isn't that just the season pass disc? Meaning all 5 episodes into 1?

• Yes

• Yeah as long as its not Conrad

TJ3046 posted: »

Oh whoever could you mean?

• edited April 2017

They will.
    We see a happy Kate when Clem and Gabe played cards.
    She told Javi she was happy to have kids again in the back of the van. Like in the old days with Gabe and Mari.
    From Javi I don't have any doubts. Clem is his family and he will help her find AJ.

I was just thinking... Do you think the Garcias (Javi and Kate, because she is still alive and David's gonna die) will... I don't know...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.