Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• A dork?

BigGazMan posted: »

a D##k.

• I'm not gonna lie I hate Gabe with a passion but that picture is fucking hilarious.

bloop posted: »

Let's hope it's him and not someone else...... Gabe over here like: Everyone else:

• i think you know what i mean

DabigRG posted: »

A dork?

• Already rated? it only took 2 days well I hope this means we don't have to wait to the end of the month and maybe it will come before guardians episode 2.

• It's a good thing telltale did that. Back then, games were only 30-$40. Now they are fucking 60-$80. If you ask me, they've done us a favour by keeping the same old price like the good ol' days.

So if Telltale says "you now deserve shorter episodes but still pay the same price as the previous two seasons" I should just accept it because Telltale said so? No thanks.

• There's so much ANF hasn't covered. I can see from the gallows being a HUGE ass episode.

Yeah, admittedlty, with the Switch&Bait villain determinantly dead, AJ's location revealed to be away from Richmond, and David and deter

• ... you want SHORTER episodes for the SAME price?

Melton23 posted: »

It's a good thing telltale did that. Back then, games were only 30-$40. Now they are fucking 60-$80. If you ask me, they've done us a favour by keeping the same old price like the good ol' days.

• No, I want the same price over the new price range

... you want SHORTER episodes for the SAME price?

• Guardians is just now starting to record voice overs while ANF is already rated. I'm pretty sure we'll be getting EP5 before guardians.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Already rated? it only took 2 days well I hope this means we don't have to wait to the end of the month and maybe it will come before guardians episode 2.

fuck

Classified http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=AApoqENZyOZMACfZnKZlBQ%3d%3d&ncdctx=KkoFMbOt8l3noippCt+quJQ+0+oOLNysldlU3miUYCd%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• Listen to Kate, kids

bluewalker posted: »

Kate's face lmao

• dat puss

Dat puss or da D?

• WHAT. THE. FUCK

AronDracula posted: »

If Gabetine happens, I'd be like:

• Wait...

if they adopt her

she will be Gabe's sister (and BFF)

so...

THEY WON'T END UP TOGETHER!!

Acheive250 posted: »

I was just thinking... Do you think the Garcias (Javi and Kate, because she is still alive and David's gonna die) will... I don't know...

• I don't think you know what I'm trying to say... I'll just stop this discussion for now.

Melton23 posted: »

No, I want the same price over the new price range

• It feels like this season has gone by way too quick! :(

• “For years now, Richmond has been governed by one simple principle.”

Strong council, strong community.

• Wow. Episode 4 was definitely the best of the whole season. So many unexpected things happened and after completing the episode I hade my jaw dropped for about 2 minutes straight lol

• edited April 2017

Heh-heh! Al-right!

dat puss

• Nah, I think they were talking about robbing a tied man after almost crashing him with a tree.

Learn something from Clem, dammit! You mean threaten shoot someone in the face for not giving you what you want?

• It took me a minute to remember what the heck you were referencing. Where is Christa when you need her?

Nah, I think they were talking about robbing a tied man after almost crashing him with a tree.

• One principle
    Strong council, strong community

Isn't that two principles?

“For years now, Richmond has been governed by one simple principle.”

• It's meant to be one of those "One quality equals another" mantras.

Vanzam posted: »

One principle Strong council, strong community Isn't that two principles?

• shut up my cousin was smoking i got contact high or some shit

Heh-heh! Al-right!

• Gabe's death is my biggest hope for the finale.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

And RTH excels at doing that...

Well, I can't disagree with you there. But if I was in a situation where I had to choose to play one or the other, like a true high-stakes 'do it or die' situation, I'd still choose ANF

I've never been too smart to begin with, but I do like to laugh. And RTH excels at doing that...

• It already happend :):

If Gabetine happens, I'd be like:

• Gabe needs to die!!!!!

max_pain943 posted: »

It already happend :

• Like Dabig said, the quote proposes that one leads to the other. Joan is telling the people of the community that the key to Richmond's solidity has been a united, transparent council.

However:

• Lingard quits as soon as David isn't there.

• Joan plans to antagonize and hang David publicly.

• David demands that his brother kills Joan.

• David threatens to kill Clint after the latter proposes a deal that will result in the least number of casualties.

• Joan urges David to shoot Clint if he is going to, reminding the latter that she warned him David and his family can't be trusted.

• David determinantly murders Clint following a scuffle.

This fracture can be especially saddening when we consider that the four must have all trusted one another after both of their groups merged.

Vanzam posted: »

One principle Strong council, strong community Isn't that two principles?

• At this point, the only thing that could possibly redeem him is taking a bullet for Clem or Javi

Gabe's death is my biggest hope for the finale.

• It might not make me happy that he dies but I would not care either

Suzy222 posted: »

At this point, the only thing that could possibly redeem him is taking a bullet for Clem or Javi

• My major hang up with that is that ANF just isn't entertaining in the slightest.

I've never almost fell asleep playing a game before ANF.

Deltino posted: »

And RTH excels at doing that... Well, I can't disagree with you there. But if I was in a situation where I had to choose to play one or the other, like a true high-stakes 'do it or die' situation, I'd still choose ANF

• edited April 2017

Episode 5 better make me cry like a little bitch, that's all I ask

Also May 16 release, I'm calling it.

• No clue, but I wish she would have taught Clem not to untie people you've almost robbed and immediately make them you're best and most trusted friend. That's just stupid. Or stupid writing. One of those.

It took me a minute to remember what the heck you were referencing. Where is Christa when you need her?

• Why?

Gabe needs to die!!!!!

• NO SURVIVORS! everyone must have depressing deaths accept Clem and AJ.

AChicken posted: »

Episode 4 [REDACTED] It was Great! I just hope that since there are fewer of our group now, Telltale doesn't go and kill off the remaining ones and save Javi and/or Clem to be the only ones left. We NEED survivors to this season, please!

• You know the answer already

max_pain943 posted: »

Why?

• edited April 2017

I hope the last chapter (After the deaths of the entire new cast) is Clem walking in on AJ getting branded and going on a rampage and reuniting with AJ after. Setting up a final season where you play as adult Clem.

There is a very slim chance that this will happen.

• edited April 2017

Yeah i'm so hoping we are going to play as Clem again in Season 4, please telltale, you already make season(ANF) where we didn't play as her, now continue her story where we playing as her again, and about her story again, not some unknown guy(or woman) again please no telltale!

Veeeee posted: »

I hope the last chapter (After the deaths of the entire new cast) is Clem walking in on AJ getting branded and going on a rampage and reunit

• Same here.
    TWD S1 EP5 "I cry"
    TWD S2 EP5 "I FUCKING CRY THIS TOO"

They should make me cry when I'm watching/playing EP5

Episode 5 better make me cry like a little bitch, that's all I ask Also May 16 release, I'm calling it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.