Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• No it won't. Stop lying.

Chris_93 posted: »

It will be the last Telltale episode I will play.

• ...whats stopping you from doing that now?

I can't wait to be done with this season, so I can immediately uninstall the game and never have to go back to it.

• Shit... Too real.

DabigRG posted: »

Which is why Omid died first.

• Same with Patricia, she also appears determinantly so couldn't work as the next protagonist. Same with Arvo, randy, Gil and Lilly.

Why'd you specify Patricia and completely ignore Randy, the leader of that family? "Oh no, look out for Patricia!"

Plus, as far as I'm concerned, there's no hard-fast rule saying a former antagonist (or ally in Lilly's case) can't return as a group member.

Melton23 posted: »

Christa may be dead because she never actually made it to Wellington, which she had high hoped of achieving. Vernon was confirmed dead in 40

• I said randy.

Same with Patricia, she also appears determinantly so couldn't work as the next protagonist. Same with Arvo, randy, Gil and Lilly. W

• edited April 2017

$24.99 is.

I've never been the wasteful type anyway. I want to squeeze every bit of content I can out of this bad ideal of a purchase.

...whats stopping you from doing that now?

• The episode being atrociously bad...

hesif posted: »

What is there to make you cry? Kate dying? Gabe dying? Javi dying? Pffftt.

• Still waiting for my 7 Hours episode...

• Oh yeah, you did include him. Still, it's awfully weird that you specified his wife over him, when he was easily the most potentially antagonistic of the three.

I said randy.

• Boii classification already? Isn't it going fast. Maybe after finishing this shi- game, they will start working on Season 3?

• How would you know if it would be his last or not? That's right, you don't - but he does.

I know one thing, it's definitely my last unless a Clem-focused Season 4 happens (or a TftB2/Wolf2 but they most likely won't happen). You'll see the sales for their next games decrease drastically (Guardians sold only 16k copies on Steam and had a peak of only 906, so Guardians already sold badly).

They gave up on their fans, we gave up on them. It's simple. So yes it probably will be his last.

No it won't. Stop lying.

• Sorry to tell you the days of clementine are over. I'll genuinely be shocked if they don't kill her in EP5 or just get rid of her permanently. Javier is the new main character of the series now for good or worse.

How would you know if it would be his last or not? That's right, you don't - but he does. I know one thing, it's definitely my last unles

• Chibikid said:
    Javier is the new main character of the series now for good or worse.

Who said that was the case? I think it's more likely that future Seasons would each focus on a one-off character, as was the case with Javier for New Frontier.

Chibikid posted: »

Sorry to tell you the days of clementine are over. I'll genuinely be shocked if they don't kill her in EP5 or just get rid of her permanently. Javier is the new main character of the series now for good or worse.

• We weren't playing a supposed continuation when Lee was introduced, so there was no need to wish we were playing as a character we knew/played as instead of a brand new character completely disconnected from the previous games as we watch the former protagonist act a certain way regardless of the choices we made as the character previously.

We didn't know Lee when he was introduced but people still loved him.

• I hope they start working on Season 3 soon. Very soon. I don't want to wait another 2.5 years for something so shi- "good" made for newcomers.

fallandir posted: »

Boii classification already? Isn't it going fast. Maybe after finishing this shi- game, they will start working on Season 3?

• Judging by how terrible the writing has been, I wouldn't count out some incredibly stupid revelation that she's somehow magically related to the guy who just happened to get caught up in a struggle with a group his brother happened to be part of after they split up in the south east and somehow both end up traveling independently almost 1,000 miles to the same place in a country as large as America after 4 years apart.

Bonbon80 posted: »

And we will have another Season. They probably already are working on this. Clem's last name will probably be revealed in the next season. I still hope she is a Garcia.

• I wasn't listing it in any order, I was just saying the names off the top of my head. :3

Oh yeah, you did include him. Still, it's awfully weird that you specified his wife over him, when he was easily the most potentially antagonistic of the three.

• edited April 2017

You were arguing about her being pure black before.

She definately looks part Asian, but it might be Native American instead of Asian.
    Clem doesn't look like Ed at all. He is way too black. Her dad was an Asian, Native American, white or Hispanic man for sure.
    Don't forget her real model is an Asian girl LOL.
    Her mom looks like a mix between Filipino's and Africans.
    She has lighter skin than her mom.
    Clem has the same skin color as the Garcia's. And a Caucasian nose and mouth. Nothing African about this.

You are way too sensitive. I think you are black.

Or you don't even know how a black African look like.

Fucking hell... I'm mixed race and she looks nothing like a mix between a white and a fucking black! This is the one thi that really trigger

• Newcomers on ANF? Do they really exist? :O

hesif posted: »

Poor newcomers wouldn't understand

• edited April 2017

ANF concept was done years ago.
    They just rewrote some details as they do usually.

They probably already are working on this. They started working on ANF really late and rushed that shit out resulting in the monstrosity that we have gotten. ANF isn't even done yet so no.

• I hope they don't mention it, cause all that shit with Clem's dad possibly not being biological is just fucking stupid.

During the above the law AMA, telltale told us to stay tuned for clem's last name. If it doesn't come during from the gallows, I'm calling that the things they said about ed being clem's step dad and everything else they said were all bullshit.

• The newcomers of today might want to continue playing Javi the next season.

I hope they start working on Season 3 soon. Very soon. I don't want to wait another 2.5 years for something so shi- "good" made for newcomers.

• Well telltale did say in the behind the scenes video this is Javier's story and Javier is the main character. Not to mention they've put all of their focus and effort into Javier and his story with clementine being a trivial afterthought.

Chibikid said: Javier is the new main character of the series now for good or worse. Who said that was the case? I think it's mor

• focus on a one-off character

Oh joy

Chibikid said: Javier is the new main character of the series now for good or worse. Who said that was the case? I think it's mor

• Hopefully there's a new character so newcomers can understand what's going on. I also hope Clementine has 14 quintillion personalities.

I hope they start working on Season 3 soon. Very soon. I don't want to wait another 2.5 years for something so shi- "good" made for newcomers.

• Can't remember exactly but basically he still leaves in pretty much the same way, and says he just can't get invested in Richmond's fight.

Does anybody know what javi says to Conrad when you choose the "get the hell out" option during episode 4 when he is about to leave?

• edited April 2017

Here an example of a very pretty half Asian, half black girl in real life:
    http://www.voice-online.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/455/tran-chris-brown.jpg

But even she can play Clementine in a movie lol.

Her mother is Vietnamese.

Here with her Asian mom:

http://www.wetpaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/karruche-mom.jpg

And to be honest, Clem looks more Caucasian than her.

I understand you want to believe it is bull shit. Because Clem is obviously mixed race, not black.

• edited April 2017

Mmm...I needs me some Vitamin C...
    {Sees URL}
    ...good thing I have Apple Juice!

Here an example of a very pretty half Asian, half black girl in real life: http://www.voice-online.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/455

• Javier? New players won't know who he is next season and we'll also need a new protagonist so we can see the unique 43 versions of him.

The newcomers of today might want to continue playing Javi the next season.

• Doesn't sound like another season is a priority for telltale or even being entertained at the moment.

• Lol what is your profile pic?!

Now I'm imagining it like this: Javi and everyone else: Oh no Kate died Kate: Don't worry, I survived! Everyone: But your face... Kate: Ah th- face melts off completely and dies

• It's Ava modelswapped over Badger.

Lol what is your profile pic?!

• People forget that people pre-ordered this product for whatever reason.

$24.99 is. I've never been the wasteful type anyway. I want to squeeze every bit of content I can out of this bad ideal of a purchase.

• edited April 2017

It is fucking stupid 2 black peoples got a child with Asian complexion in season 1.
    There Clementine looks more like a kid from Eleanor and Vince.
    In Season 2 Clem got a more tan, but still looking very south East Asian.
    In season 3 Clem appear like a part Hispanic/Afro girl.
    Telltale has a lot to explain.

Batteries posted: »

I hope they don't mention it, cause all that shit with Clem's dad possibly not being biological is just fucking stupid.

• Now I'm imagining it like this: Javi and everyone else: Oh no Kate died Kate: Don't worry, I survived! Everyone: But your face... Kate: Ah th- face melts off completely and dies

• edited April 2017

I honestly think that was just an oversight in the character design. How in anyway is Clementine's father relevant to the overall context of the story? It doesn't even fit in with Clementine's side-plot or character arch.

It is fucking stupid 2 black peoples got a child with Asian complexion in season 1. There Clementine looks more like a kid from Eleanor and

• We will see what Telltale has to explain.
    Then we can discuss further the story fit in or not.

Batteries posted: »

I honestly think that was just an oversight in the character design. How in anyway is Clementine's father relevant to the overall context of the story? It doesn't even fit in with Clementine's side-plot or character arch.

• OMG, why did my most anticipated games become disappointing? First ANF, now Outlast 2. That game was very disappointing.

• Lol!

Omg perhaps we will have to play as Gabe!

Chibikid posted: »

Javier? New players won't know who he is next season and we'll also need a new protagonist so we can see the unique 43 versions of him.

• I guess so, but I think it's foolish to be disappointed if we don't learn anything.

We will see what Telltale has to explain. Then we can discuss further the story fit in or not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.