Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• They can't provide the sources.

hesif posted: »

Clem was originally planned to fall in love with javi Uh, wtf? I can't believe something without evidence. So again, can you provide sources, please?

• Kate is also dead.

Kate is great, haters gon' hate.

• Keep dreaming, Kate is basically the liquid terminator.

She get's gut shot? Lives. Get's her gash spread open? No problem. Has a mentally handicapped loser spill the wrong liquid in her wound? Pssht. Is in a truck as it explodes? Not even a slight inconvenience.

She's alive, make no mistake.

Batteries posted: »

Kate is also dead.

• Kate is wearing an AJ-level plot armor, so she's alive.

Keep dreaming, Kate is basically the liquid terminator. She get's gut shot? Lives. Get's her gash spread open? No problem. Has a mentally

• Kate's stellar stash of OG dank kush keeps her going.

Findagon posted: »

Kate is wearing an AJ-level plot armor, so she's alive.

• Kate, please stay dead

Kate is great, haters gon' hate.

• Kate, please help these non-believers.

AronDracula posted: »

Kate, please stay dead

• I wish it didn't it's childish tbh. Sex is just a part of life.

Does it always have to be a tradition to freak out because of a mild sex checkbox?

• Yeah, I know, I just said it for the meme :^)

Keep dreaming, Kate is basically the liquid terminator. She get's gut shot? Lives. Get's her gash spread open? No problem. Has a mentally

• I'm kinda surprised I was in minority with telling Kate I don't love her. I've been waiting for this ever since the beginning!

• snyderman567snyderman567 Banned
    edited April 2017

Yes it is their fault for ordering a product they liked and wanted to play that ended up being bad.

...what BettertoSleep said, how could they've liked the game without playing it first? lol

Also, yes it is their fault because the decision to pre-order is entirely on the consumer, not the developer. You could have simply purchased the episodes individually.

Chibikid posted: »

Yes it is their fault for ordering a product they liked and wanted to play that ended up being bad. Not to mention telltales false advertisi

• That's what they say, but I can think if a lot of ways to make it work with both endings AND Max.

But I don't really care I want to play Season 2 (I strongly believe they're working in Season 2) anyways.

AronDracula posted: »

There won't be a Season 2 for LIS because Max's story is over. I mean, the sequel won't be a continuation.

• I'm not sure i believe you.

max_pain943 posted: »

Also Hector was originally supposed to be Kate's father and he and Mama weren't bitten by Rafa, and Hector along with "Mama" were still aliv

• edited April 2017

You told me they were Turkish lol. Already forgot this?

Yes just her eyes are from the mom.
    All the other facial features is very different from a different dad.
    Her mom is clearly Asian black.
    Clem perhaps Hispanic from fathers's side.

Melton23 posted: »

If you know more about genetics than I do, then how haven't you noticed that she has her mothers squinted eyes, and still believe she has an

• Well, that was unexpected.

Kate, please help these non-believers.

• Wow. I see "90 new comments" here today (and I think it's something substantial) but when I check it out it's just everyone breaking into fights with each other! Seriously, guys, why are we still fighting? It's clear that this game is either a I like it vs. I hate it There's no point in trying to convert people to your way of thinking, because they have already decided.

...Uggh I need to step away from this section for a while.

• edited April 2017

Lol yes nobody cares about her race.
    Just you are a crybaby about her being a mixed girl and not just black.
    There was a different thread here and the majority said Clem looks Asian lol.
    Just me saying she looks very Latina.

Nothing wrong with my eye sight.
    Just something wrong with your eye sight. pretending she is black like Shaka Zulu.

I'm actually surprised nobody has gotten involved in this argument with us. How. The. Fuck can you think she has the same skin colour as Javier?! It's either your stupidity or your eye sight.

• Same, clicked that option as fast as I could, even though I always try to listen to everything that characters say.

I'm kinda surprised I was in minority with telling Kate I don't love her. I've been waiting for this ever since the beginning!

• I kinda wish season three was just about Clem and AJ, I reckon that'd be interesting enough with us trying to find AJ throughout the entire season. Plus it'd be a nice nod back to season one with looking after Clem.

• That sounds boring af

I kinda wish season three was just about Clem and AJ, I reckon that'd be interesting enough with us trying to find AJ throughout the entire season. Plus it'd be a nice nod back to season one with looking after Clem.

• edited April 2017

Stop telling us fake shit for attention. First of all you gave us the "original" episode names which clearly was false information as BetterToSleep said because of the fact that TWD has three-word* episode titles. I would've maybe believed this post, but the fact that you said "Clem was originally planned to fall in love with Javi" just made everything you said false info for me.

Also Hector was originally supposed to be Kate's father and he and Mama weren't bitten by Rafa, and Hector along with "Mama" were still aliv

• No.

• edited April 2017

Nope Clemy is not that stupid to kill herself for sure, so many people died so she can live, and she knows that, so she's never gonna kill herself, no way!

I frankly think foreshadowing is a powerful writing technique and it could have been used in episode 4, it is not stupid, it is clever. And

• I have a terrible feeling they going to kill off Javi.

• edited April 2017

No it's awesome, and i hope Season 4 will be about that, and we are gonna play only as Clemy throughout whole Season 4!

That sounds boring af

• edited April 2017

Because its typical for people to say " I will never buy from this company again" until they come out with something else that entices them and/or gets good buzz. So yeah, he thinks this is his last telltale game, but its not ;)

Not really
    I did not play EP 4 and i am not planing to I did not buy GOTG EP1 and I am not planing for that att all i think i will be back to play TWDS1 till telltale made TWD S3 I may think about going back if they did but for now no more TT games for me.

How would you know if it would be his last or not? Because its typical for people to say " I will never buy from this company again"

• Clemy really? cmon at least give cringe warning next time

No it's awesome, and i hope Season 4 will be about that, and we are gonna play only as Clemy throughout whole Season 4!

• edited May 2017

I was talking about my fucking cousin, who is Turkish

And nowhere up there did I mention my friends being Turkish, so stop trying to think you are right all the time. [Mod edit: Redacted; Stop insulting users]

Bonbon80 posted: »

You told me they were Turkish lol. Already forgot this? Yes just her eyes are from the mom. All the other facial features is very different from a different dad. Her mom is clearly Asian black. Clem perhaps Hispanic from fathers's side.

• Bet you didn't know that black people can have pale skin, just like white people? So stop assuming things about other people's races before someone who takes offence to EVERYTHING gives you a hard time.

Lol yes nobody cares about her race. Just you are a crybaby about her being a mixed girl and not just black. There was a different thread

• Then there was no point to introducing him and having Clementine be the deuteragonist this season. If he dies, it'll ruin the series overall.

ClemRanger posted: »

I have a terrible feeling they going to kill off Javi.

• I hope you're right. But that would make her "there are things I am still alive to do" line pointless

Nope Clemy is not that stupid to kill herself for sure, so many people died so she can live, and she knows that, so she's never gonna kill herself, no way!

• Black peoples with pale skin are mixed you smart ass.

Halle Berry has white mom. Beyonce has French and Native American genes and so on.

Bet you didn't know that black people can have pale skin, just like white people? So stop assuming things about other people's races before someone who takes offence to EVERYTHING gives you a hard time.

• yeah totally i was like aw man c'mon almost done!? nothing happenned so far!

Jayroen posted: »

True, it's like the season hasn't even started yet!

• but i'm above the law... haha? ha? no? ok...

AChicken posted: »

Do not discuss story spoilers (or share Let's Plays/other videos) for this episode here in the Waiting Thread. That means Episode 5.

• Here Afro Asian celebrities:

https://china-underground.com/2016/09/28/20-black-celebrities-unbelievably-chinese-descent/

Get some education.
    And Clem looks more Caucasian mix than all of these Afro Asians.

Bet you didn't know that black people can have pale skin, just like white people? So stop assuming things about other people's races before someone who takes offence to EVERYTHING gives you a hard time.

• Clementine is just an afterthought waste telltale continues to drag along for the sake off half assed fanservice. It's 100% obvious telltale has no purpose or direction for clementine seeing how she contributes nothing the plot and only appears for her 1 minute fanservice flashbacks. Telltale had stated this is Javier's story and Javier's the main character. Regardless of how much telltale says they love clementine it shows they don't have one ounce of respect or care for the character.

Fury2014 posted: »

Do you frankly think that they are stupid in Telltale? Even Mellisa Hutchnson said that if they wanted to kill her they would have to come u

• Because Javi doesn't sound like something you'd call a 9 year old lol. The Garcias are boring af because we've seen this story before.

Clemy really? cmon at least give cringe warning next time

• There was no point, and Clem is a supporting character this season. Job confirmed this.

TJ3046 posted: »

Then there was no point to introducing him and having Clementine be the deuteragonist this season. If he dies, it'll ruin the series overall.

• Awww fucking idiot -.- that is like saying that apple white people are mix between albino and white, they are fucking not.

Black peoples with pale skin are mixed you smart ass. Halle Berry has white mom. Beyonce has French and Native American genes and so on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.