Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• TWD Lily? TFTB Sasha? GoT Rodrick/Asher?

All of them, Telltale just loves them reused animations.

AChicken posted: »

Also, I think Telltale has finally learned how to make a good episode that is true to their formula. * We have many determinant charact

• Episode 4 was the best so far.

And the whole time playing it I was like "They better don't kill Clem, oh god please don't kill her."

Actually I don't like Kate and I hope she's done now

• These past two episodes have really impressed me, while I was ok with the first two episodes these latest two has really got the ball rolling and it was so good! Episode 3 and 4 have been my favourite this season, the variations in them. Hell yeah! Bring it on, Episode 5!

• For the first time since the beginning of anf I'm excited for the next....and final episode.....HYPE!!!!

• Hey. I was curious as to what you thought of episode 3 and 4?

Personally, I thought episode four was fantastic.
    (Also, have you watched or played the Guardians Telltale game?)

Holy shit I'm so hyped for that episode 5 credits music. They also hinted to us finding out Clem's last name and who her real father is so I'm looking forward to that too.

• The release date of episode 5 is the 30th of may. How I know this? Little hint. Its the last tuesday of the month.

• Episode 3 was meh, better than the first two, episode 4 was fucking amazing. It's hard to think episode 4 is part of the same season as episodes 1-3. Later on I'll write why I liked it.

I watched Guardians, didn't like it at all.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey. I was curious as to what you thought of episode 3 and 4? Personally, I thought episode four was fantastic. (Also, have you watched or played the Guardians Telltale game?)

• When did they hint that we'll find out Clem's last name?

Holy shit I'm so hyped for that episode 5 credits music. They also hinted to us finding out Clem's last name and who her real father is so I'm looking forward to that too.

• Also... Do you think Gabe is going to become Clem's next thing that keeps her going...? I just thought that after Ava said that line.

Eh...no. Honestly, I see Gabe and the other survivors of the finale either staying to rebuild Richmond or going their separate ways. Plus, AJ isn't dead yet, so there's no point.

I think Kate is dead. It'd be lucky for her to survive the crash. But i think the car blowing up was the confirmation. Even though I want he

• With good luck, they'll release it on 23th of May (2nd last tuesday). We would roughly have to wait for Episode 5 the same amount of time that we had to when we waited for Episode 4.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

The release date of episode 5 is the 30th of may. How I know this? Little hint. Its the last tuesday of the month.

• Please don't forget, some of us still don't have episode 4. That's what this thread is supposed to be about.

• Anyone think Javi will make it to S4 if there is one?

• There's an episode 4 waiting thread though made specifically for avoiding episode 4 info...

amylynn613 posted: »

Please don't forget, some of us still don't have episode 4. That's what this thread is supposed to be about.

• If he does it'll be a supporting role since newcomers won't know who he is. It does seem like telltale is trying to pull a Lee 2.0 with Javier and Gabe.

Anyone think Javi will make it to S4 if there is one?

• I really enjoyed episode 4. Honestly, this season just keeps getting better and better. I'm more stoked than ever for the finale.

• im honestly excited for Gasmask Cowboys return in episode 5

he was truly the hero of Episode 4

• Her biological father wasn't Ed. He is probably still alive.

When did they hint that we'll find out Clem's last name?

• Not if Conrad has anything to say about it.:wink:

im honestly excited for Gasmask Cowboys return in episode 5 he was truly the hero of Episode 4

• dont worry he'll pull a kenny and get real lucky

DabigRG posted: »

Not if Conrad has anything to say about it.

• So one thing I realized with the Tripp and Ava choice is Tripp got shot in the neck and Ava got shot in the head it also shows Tripp moving but it not a walker noise it's just Tripps normal voice tone this may have been a mistake but it's interesting.

• I'm guessing it's me getting my wish, come to think of it.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So one thing I realized with the Tripp and Ava choice is Tripp got shot in the neck and Ava got shot in the head it also shows Tripp moving

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The shot to his throat didn't instantly kill him like Ava's shot to the head so he is still alive and slowly drowning on his own blood which is why he isn't making walker noises.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So one thing I realized with the Tripp and Ava choice is Tripp got shot in the neck and Ava got shot in the head it also shows Tripp moving

• There's gona be an ending credits song?

• I still believe her real dad was ed but plot twist if it turned out to be Javier.

• Dear God I hope.

There's gona be an ending credits song?

• Telltale making a huge comeback with TWD ANF, I am impressed. My faith in this company has been restored.

• enter image description here

Telltale making a huge comeback with TWD ANF, I am impressed. My faith in this company has been restored.

• I'm curious, why do you feel ANF is a major comeback for Telltale?

Telltale making a huge comeback with TWD ANF, I am impressed. My faith in this company has been restored.

• Yeah, I didn't like Guardians too much either. It was pretty bad, but I did enjoy it. I think it has potential.

Episode 3 was meh, better than the first two, episode 4 was fucking amazing. It's hard to think episode 4 is part of the same season as episodes 1-3. Later on I'll write why I liked it. I watched Guardians, didn't like it at all.

• I feel like it's going to be reversed, actually. Gabe dies to save Javi, maybe redeeming himself?

Chibikid posted: »

If he does it'll be a supporting role since newcomers won't know who he is. It does seem like telltale is trying to pull a Lee 2.0 with Javier and Gabe.

• Same here. Episode 4 has made me love the company again.

• Telltale sprung for the Staple's easy button recently in getting everyone to like them again.

enter image description here

All they needed was a period scene, a horribly contrived climatic conflict, and nothing else I guess...

Same here. Episode 4 has made me love the company again.

• I think all the characters besides Javi, Clem and AJ will all have determinant deaths in this episode, and already-determinant characters will have a double-determinant death, and a quadruple-determinant for Conrad. So most determinant characters can make it to the end.

Just a guess.

HANG ON, I just had a thought!

Do you think we'll get a "Who would you save?" choice in this episode where we have to choose between the two main determinants we have alive; Tripp/Ava or Conrad? And maybe saving the person you chose to get executed in the last episode will kind of redeem you in their eyes, and they become your friend again?
    Not sure what would happen if you killed Conrad in ep2, though.

• You reeeaaaalllyyy don't like Telltale's TWD, do you?

Telltale sprung for the Staple's easy button recently in getting everyone to like them again. All they needed was a period scene, a horribly contrived climatic conflict, and nothing else I guess...

• edited April 2017

I don't see what's wrong with being critical, honestly...

Someone has to do it here, right?

You reeeaaaalllyyy don't like Telltale's TWD, do you?

• It'd be pretty f-ed up if they make us choose between David and Gabe. They both would be extremely angry with Javi for getting the other one get killed.

I think all the characters besides Javi, Clem and AJ will all have determinant deaths in this episode, and already-determinant characters wi

• edited April 2017

True... True...

I don't see what's wrong with being critical, honestly... Someone has to do it here, right?

• edited April 2017

Best moment of the episode..
    Kate: Javi, oh my GOD theres blood on ur shirt, clem u said it isn't that bad.
    I was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING KATE? I laughed so hard.

• Isn't that gaskmask person a female?

im honestly excited for Gasmask Cowboys return in episode 5 he was truly the hero of Episode 4

• I'm 95% sure that'll be a choice in the next episode.

FetchWalker posted: »

It'd be pretty f-ed up if they make us choose between David and Gabe. They both would be extremely angry with Javi for getting the other one get killed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.