The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - "Thicker Than Water" - AMA

12346»

Comments

• edited April 2017

[removed]

Menotog posted: »

* Will we be able to play as Clem during the present time in Episode 5? * Will Episode 5 be emotional? * Are you planning on make a Season 3 of TWD?

• Sure as hell I went to hug Kenny, Without thinking twice. :)

C Schroyer posted: »

Most appreciated! These flashbacks are among the most emotionally challenging scenes I've worked on here at Telltale. Adam and I knew how

• Badass

Stupid? Check.

• This season is about javis story true, but TWD in general has always been about clem. Telltale has said this themselves. The only reason why javi was introduced in the first place was to get new players into the seriers.

Chibikid posted: »

This season really hasn't been about clementine. It's about Javier's story and his family with clementine coming and going along the way. Half the time she's gone and reappears for no reason and she's just there for the sake of being there.

• edited April 2017

But I'm selling my first born to know who clem's father is

Sorry, it's going to have to be your first born or no deal.

• Just in case no one's noticed, there's an edit above saying Chris, Alyssa and Adam are busy making video games.

• edited April 2017

It's a shame that I missed this but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you nice folk taking the time to do this. We love the hard work you do as well. :)

• Well then, I guess you have to choose which is more important, rewind or Clem's father.

• Why introduce a new character when you can use the current character? Newcomers wouldn't know either one and you could provide ample backstory for clementine to bring newcomers up to speed.

This season is about javis story true, but TWD in general has always been about clem. Telltale has said this themselves. The only reason why javi was introduced in the first place was to get new players into the seriers.

• enter image description here
    You can still found eshop that offers printing of custom posters as I did.Where are you from boy? I am sure I´ve got just a thing :D

D3NN15 posted: »

Is there somewhere where I could purchase official posters for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier or previous seasons? I'm kind of a poster gu

• enter image description here

• If that's the case, then I'll kill everyone because I'm here for Clem in this fanmade S3.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Almost half the cast of episode 4 became determinant so maybe everyone is determinant by the end

• We never got a Season 3 though.

@ everyone asking about DLC and/or Season 4 and/or finale spoilers: c'mon, you know we have to give you a non-answer for that stuff

• How is clem able to spell the meds in Episode 3, with a first grade education?

I've always thought the exact same things XD especially her handwriting as seen in Wellington, I've never seen an 8 year old with hand writing close to okay in my life XD

Question 1 How is Clem able to read and spell the meds in Episode 3, with a first grade education? Question 2 Is the New Frontier C

• I hope clem talks to javi about it and it becomes optional from there. That way both sides of this Gabentine argument thing are fulfilled.

AronDracula posted: »

That sounds like a choice for Clem to make. So does this mean it depends on my choices from the previous seasons?

• PLEASE TELL ME KATE IS ALIVE !!!!!
    TELLTALE PLEASEEEEEEE JAVI AND KATE MUST HAPPEN!

• [removed]

We never got a Season 3 though.

• Not until we get an actual Season 3.

• We got one. We just didn't get The Walking Dead: Season Three Made Especially for OfficialMonkey and his every demand.

Not until we get an actual Season 3.

• Definitely not just me my man. ;)

SemiSweet posted: »

We got one. We just didn't get The Walking Dead: Season Three Made Especially for OfficialMonkey and his every demand.

• lol ask telltale

Chibikid posted: »

Why introduce a new character when you can use the current character? Newcomers wouldn't know either one and you could provide ample backstory for clementine to bring newcomers up to speed.

• I wouldn't hold my breathe on them answering either of my questions.

lol ask telltale

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited May 2017

Don't misconstrue this. It doesn't mean that it's a sure thing. Just because Clem will be the one to make the decision herself it doesn't mean that we as fans won't be given SOME WAY to INFLUENCE her decision, if that makes sense. Without being too specific, I've seen Telltale do this sort of thing with some of their other games before.

bluewalker posted: »

That sounds like a choice for Clem to make. Gabentine haters: Gabentine supporters/people who really think the choice belongs to Clem:

• Unfortunately I have little faith telltale will do that. It'll most likely be telltale deciding whether or not their a couple which means they will.

GohanFGC posted: »

Don't misconstrue this. It doesn't mean that it's a sure thing. Just because Clem will be the one to make the decision herself it doesn't me

• I think your expecting too much out of telltale there.

That sounds like a choice for Clem to make. As in, a choice we will make as her?

• Well can you at least make restarting the episodes not lose your previous data. It's been a pain to restarting it all.

protocol115 posted: »

Why is there no restart chapter option. And why when wanting to restart episodes leads to losing all your data from previous episodes.

• The AMA has been over for a short while so I'm going to lock this thread to prevent more necro-bumping, but if the AMA is to resume at some point, Caroline or some other staff member is more than welcome to unlock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.