TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

HOLY SHIT THREE NEW SEASONS ACCORDING TO TWITTER

• [goes into spoiler bunker for the next 12:49 minutes]

• edited July 2017

TWAU 2 in 2018!

"Fourth and Final Season" of TWD

• Fuck yes!!!! They confirmed wolf among us!!!!!

• edited July 2017

I'm excited for Batman Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us Season 2 and The Walking Dead Season 4!!!!!!!! YES!!! Thank You Telltale!!!

• edited July 2017

enter image description here

enter image description here

• hoped it was thrones.

• Oh my god finally! TWAU SEASON 2!

• Daaaamn! Fourth and Final season of TWD.

• OH MY FUCKING GOOOOD!! THE WOLF A-FUCKING-MONG US!!

• There's always comic con this week.

hoped it was thrones.

• 2018 IS GONNA BE FUCKING LIT MAN!

• Twau huh?...well,took them long enough)

• FUCKING A I LOVE YOU TELLTALE

• TELLTALE REDEEMED

TELLTALE REDEEMED

• OH GOD MY ERECTION IS GOING TO LAST HOURS

• This is about wolf among us isn’t it?

• WHERE THE HELL IS GAME OF THRONES SEASON 2, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED, I WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING TELLTALE FOR IGNORING US GAME OF THRONES FANS, TWAU S2 CAN GO AND FUCK IT'S SELF, I'M DONE WITH TELLTALE NOW.

PLUS TWD SEASON 4 IS COMING TOO SOON IMO

• Thrones uhhh I'm sorry guys...But that Batman Stealth drop! Oh and fucking Wolf Among Us Season 2! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• I don't know what this about but seeing bold letters always makes me hard

• I never cried so much and screamed so loud while watching a video

• I know. When they were like "is there any thing else comic book related?" I was like shiiit.

hoped it was thrones.

• man, they just ignore us, seriously why not GOT?

BigGazMan posted: »

WHERE THE HELL IS GAME OF THRONES SEASON 2, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED, I WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING TELLTALE FOR IGNORING US GAME OF THRONES

• edited July 2017

YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

The wait is finally OVEEERRRRR (for an announcement)

Would have also liked to seen GoT S2 but whatever I wanted more Wolf anyway

• Holy shit the madman he actually was lying.

Poogers555 posted: »

Kinda hoping that Job lied about Tales/Wolf especially Wolf. It gets pretty annoying hearing Telltale always getting everyone hyped up fo

• OMFG....Wolf2....Poogers will be so happy....4th and final season of TWD :( But I hope we end with a bang!...BATMAN!!!!! YES!

• K

BigGazMan posted: »

WHERE THE HELL IS GAME OF THRONES SEASON 2, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED, I WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING TELLTALE FOR IGNORING US GAME OF THRONES

• This is heaven....more wolf and batman I just really hope they don't fuck this up PLEASE LORD

• I AM DYING HERE! I HAVE NO IDEA! SHOULD I CRY OR SHOULD I JUMP IN EXCITEMENT?

batman 2... meh...
    More walking dead! Walking Dead seaosn 4! Play as clem! For clem! YEAAASSSS

Final walking dead season... :'(

WOLF! O MY FUCKING LORD I DIED THEN AND THERE

• I'M SO FUCKING ANNOYED.

man, they just ignore us, seriously why not GOT?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was cool too see the announcements, was hoping to see some Game of Thrones news too but i guess they are not ready yet.

• edited July 2017

Final wd...
    Wolf 2...

These are the 4 words i'm gonna keep murmering for a whole damn year now

• THANK YOU IDOTS FOR RUINING ONE OF THE BEST TELLTALE GAMES EVER CREATED BY BEGGING FOR A SEQUEL.

• Gotta be honest here... I'm happy and disappointed at the same time. I know I'm very pro Telltale as many have noticed but I'm slowly getting more annoyed. I'm glad Batman is back, loved that game, really unique. Also glad that Walking Dead is coming. And I'm happy for the people that have been asking for Wolf Among us for so long... but for fucks sake where is Game of Thrones!? Sure Wolf fans have been waiting longer but GOT was actually confirmed and yet Wolf is coming sooner. I can't lie, I'm pretty bitter about this but I love those other games too so it's not a total disappointment. It's a bitter sweet situation.

• Fuck every game here that isn't walking dead. Omg omg omg. Freaking psychic right here. See how I called 2018? ;) but the final season makes me sad :(

• Well, they might announce it on SDCC. They got something on Guardians, maybe some goodies on GoT as well.. Otherwise I will just assume that they to Season 2 together with the final season of the Series.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Gotta be honest here... I'm happy and disappointed at the same time. I know I'm very pro Telltale as many have noticed but I'm slowly gettin

• Oh fuck guys. Look at the front page of telltale, some new screenshots, the Joker looks really cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.