TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

Comments

• NOOOOOO I DONT WANT IT TO BE THE KAST SEASON :(

Fourth and final Season with Clementine as the Playable Character coming in 2018 Wolf Among Us Season 2 - Coming in 2018; the dream is real b o i

• I. ANT EVEN SPELL

NOOOOOO I DONT WANT IT TO BE THE KAST SEASON

• Clementine has been exposed to something she hadn't seen in a long time: a functional family

enter image description here

• Reminder that "The Final Season" is just a placeholder for another title, as "Season Three" was once a placeholder for "A New Frontier."

• While it is a damn shame that Game of Thrones hasn't been talked about, I am pretty excited for Batman and the Wolf Among Us.

• Thats a vid i could watch 1000 times over and over

• (Cringes)

TWAU S2, TWD S4 and BATMAN S2? This deserves a DAB

• If it were I would piss myself with excitement

Reminder that "The Final Season" is just a placeholder for another title, as "Season Three" was once a placeholder for "A New Frontier."

• The moment they started talking about comics I was so let down. I think my literal reaction was ".... so not Game of Thrones?" but yes Batman and Wolf Among Us are fantastic games.

While it is a damn shame that Game of Thrones hasn't been talked about, I am pretty excited for Batman and the Wolf Among Us.

• My first thought wasn't actually Wolf Among Us, so it came as a big surprise.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The moment they started talking about comics I was so let down. I think my literal reaction was ".... so not Game of Thrones?" but yes Batman and Wolf Among Us are fantastic games.

• bigby rn

• edited July 2017

I'm sad that all that Game of Thrones promotion amounted to nothing but...

TELLTALE DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE RIGHT NOW? YOU JUST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

Thank you Telltale. You actually did what I said in a different comment. You denied plans to make a season 2 of something, then did a whole 180° spin and said "Nope, we're doing it. :p" Now that is how you generate hype. No vague language included.

NOW IT'S TIME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO.

• I hope so.i don't think so

Melton23 posted: »

If it were I would piss myself with excitement

• Spam telltale with tweets! Hurry!

I hope so.i don't think so

• Telltale saying that next season of TWDG is the last season is basically them taking my childhood away from me

• Hell yeah boiiiiiii

• Only hyped for TWAU, hope they dont fuck it up. TWD is a trainwreck and Batman was just boring

• I've always considered myself straight but this gif has me questioning...

So hyped for S2. Hope they manage to keep the same vibes with the new graphics.

Pipas posted: »

bigby rn

• HOLY FUCK SHIT

WOLF SEASON 2 BABY, GET FUCKING HYPED BITCHES!

• I think this was the one announcement that really made me excited. Really looking forward to play as Bigby again.

HOLY FUCK SHIT WOLF SEASON 2 BABY, GET FUCKING HYPED BITCHES!

• Finally, this gif means something.

Pipas posted: »

Holy shit, they really did it! They finally confirmed TWAU S2!

• Adam Harrington is Making Telltale Great Again, he is the Donald Trump of voice acting.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you about to finna make Telltale good again

• Ah yes, his suffering is euphoric to me.

Poor @A1pha150 All those North Remembers posts..especially the one shitting on TWAU fans...I hear crow is mighty fine.

• Holy hell, those screens look amazing. Hoping there's a cloud save feature like for ANF.

dojo32161 posted: »

Batman screens

• Cool, glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that.

Clementine has been exposed to something she hadn't seen in a long time: a functional family

• I never realized how much I really wanted a second season for Wolf until they actually said it. While I loved the first game, I did think it was a bit overrated in some areas, and thus, felt I could live without a possible sequel. Now that it's actually announced, I realize just how wrong I was and how giddy I am for another season. Which I needed after hearing Season 4 will be the final season of Clem.

I think this was the one announcement that really made me excited. Really looking forward to play as Bigby again.

• My prediction is that this is going to have 50+ likes by the end of the week.

Clementine has been exposed to something she hadn't seen in a long time: a functional family

• I felt the same way. When they announced it, I honestly felt super happy. While yeah, it may be overrated, but then again, I am just happy to return to the world of Fables. It kinda feels like a long-lost family member has returned home.

I never realized how much I really wanted a second season for Wolf until they actually said it. While I loved the first game, I did think it

• You actually will play as a guy named Ted....Bigby is playable in flashbacks.

I think this was the one announcement that really made me excited. Really looking forward to play as Bigby again.

• GoT S2 is Definitely going to be there

he has said Tales and Wolf ain't going to be there

Looks like the North forgot.

A1pha150 posted: »

GoT S2 is Definitely going to be there because Job has not said anything yet and he has said Tales and Wolf ain't going to be there. So yeah just more proof GoT S2 is going to be there

• Hey, don't diss Ted, he's one of my favorite characters, I look forward to playing as him in TWAU S2.

You actually will play as a guy named Ted....Bigby is playable in flashbacks.

• lol

Hey, don't diss Ted, he's one of my favorite characters, I look forward to playing as him in TWAU S2.

• We're getting old. :( Where did 2012 go?

Telltale saying that next season of TWDG is the last season is basically them taking my childhood away from me

• First thing that got me realize what was going on was when Big B's VA started talking. I was like. (☉_☉)

I never realized how much I really wanted a second season for Wolf until they actually said it. While I loved the first game, I did think it

• Never mind I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you don't forget me I beg

We're getting old. Where did 2012 go?

• edited July 2017

Ok wow. Just saw the video. This is really happening. WOW.

I am so hyped for all of these.

But I need to say a few things.

• Don't make them accessible to newcomers. Force them to purchase the previous seasons Oops, sorry you already broke this rule with Batman. JUST DON'T DO IT FOR WOLF OR TWD. please give us proper continuity that honors the stories you have previously told, not watered down versions of a summary of those events. I want to feel an impact from those choices and scenes.
    • Work on it one at a time (overlap between an end of one series and beginning of the next is fine).
    • Work on it for as long as you need.
    • Don't rush Wolf. We've waited for this long, suffered many episode wait times, we can survive more. Let it be the best it can be.
    • Don't be afraid to take risks when making a new story. (Don't rehash previous story beats or tropes because they worked well in a previous season. Lookin' at you, "A New Frontier")
    • Have a good mix of old Telltale charm and new Telltale pizzaz. (Hubs, Light puzzles, Choices that feel impactful and varied [at least at a Guardians level], optional dialogue and secret extra scenes/lines (like the many special lines triggered by certain actions in TWD 1), and well paced, good, long episodes. I'm talking at least 1h45m each here. Premiere episodes [That's "episode 1" if you need a refresher] should be about 2 hours. I always find those episodes of TWD, Wolf, Tales, and Thrones were the longest.)

People are counting on you Telltale, and I don't think you want to be burned at the stake for ruining such anticipated franchises.

(Extra bit: Maybe, possibly, try to get your content released simultaneously-internationally? It can be hard to avoid spoilers from such big titles if they're released a day earlier in one section of the globe than another. *Lookin' at you, "Australia"...)

• I realized as soon as the dude in the video said it was comic book themed, my mind immediately jumped to TWAU. When I heard Adam and he and the others started reading tweets, I knew it was for S2.

First thing that got me realize what was going on was when Big B's VA started talking. I was like. (☉_☉)

• I'm interested to see how Telltale will wrap up the narrative of Bigby and Faith.
    Also, it appears that S3 of TWD will include the most possible endings with Clementine, which is amazing!
    And of course Batman...Troy Baker, and the VA for John Doe can finally let loose. Let's see how our S1 choices affect our existing dynamic with John Doe!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.