TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

Comments

• There's being worried about whether a sequel will deliver or not, and then there is pessimism. I don't much care for pessimism.

Eh, whatever. I suppose I should have expected this.

Great, first Telltale butchers the Walking Dead series, and now they're gonna start butchering the Wolf Among Us series too.

• Stop being an annoying buzzkill. You and AronDracula go somewhere else with that nonsense.

Guys... do you really want THIS telltale to ruin TWAU too?

• Final season? FINAL SEASON??? FIIIIIIIINAAAAAALLLLL SEEEEEAAAAAASOOOOOOON!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

• I'm sorry for saying the guys who begged for TWAU S2 are Idots I bet you guys are really smart, It's just I was really upset it there was no update for GoT S2, still no excuse for telling people they're idots.

You're very much welcome sir!

• I wasn't disappointed with this news update. I didn't mind Batman, so knowing a second season is coming isn't terrible to me. Wrapping up Clementine's story with the chance to play as her is bittersweet. Part of me doesn't want it to end since it'll be sad having her journey come to a close after following her for so long. However, after how season three went... another part of me prefers they end it on a hopefully good note rather than running TWD into the ground installment after installment. The Wolf Among Us season two I'm looking forward to. I've been hoping they'd announce a second season after replaying season one a few months ago.

• I logged onto the forum mainly to see your reaction to the Wolf Among Us season 2. I was not disappointed. :D

TELLTALE REDEEMED TELLTALE REDEEMED

• Stop being brainwashed. Just because they announced those games, doesn't mean we need to get hyped because that's the enemy #3 for video games. TWAU Season 2 might be good but I doubt it's gonna be better than the first season and why should we trust Telltale for what they're going to do with the final season of TWD after A New Frontier?

Stop being an annoying buzzkill. You and AronDracula go somewhere else with that nonsense.

• Just Ignore him, don't let him get to you.

AronDracula posted: »

Stop being brainwashed. Just because they announced those games, doesn't mean we need to get hyped because that's the enemy #3 for video gam

• Because it is time...and Telltale needs to work on other IPs...I just hope they do a good job. Maybe they will do another TWD from the start of the zombie apocalypse...with a different group and take their time...who knows.

PoppyP posted: »

FINAL SEASON of the Walking Dead? No, no, no, no, nooooooo. Why finish it up? The story telling opportunities are practically endless. Even

• Are you happy for next year lol

Creeper1846 posted: »

Now since job has confirmed it’s not wolf of tales probably not too hyped but I am excited for the project that has been rated.

• wtf is happening

• The Walking Dead The Final Season

enter image description here

Damn...

Guess it was just a matter of time.

Thought it would last a few seasons more.

Well, here's hoping it will at least not be "the end" and just be the adventure continuing in a sense.

• Please dont stop at 4, telltale. That game is the life of many people

• Hope so

MaconMajr posted: »

The Walking Dead The Final Season Damn... Guess it was just a matter of time. Thought it would last a few seasons more. Well, here's hoping it will at least not be "the end" and just be the adventure continuing in a sense.

• End if the world

fallandir posted: »

wtf is happening

• Awesome to finally have Season 2 of Wolf Among Us plus Season 2 of Telltale Batman with Joker and Riddler :D

• I'd rather have it ended instead being milked.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Please dont stop at 4, telltale. That game is the life of many people

• I'm hoping we'll get a new series for TWD that follows new characters ;-;

TheDerpGod posted: »

Final season? FINAL SEASON??? FIIIIIIIINAAAAAALLLLL SEEEEEAAAAAASOOOOOOON!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

• So they're gonna be working on three games from now on? With Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within, I'm really hoping that we get Game of Thrones Season 2 to go alongside The Walking Dead: The Final Season and The Wolf Among Us Season 2!

Also, I guess we should expect a Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 sometime in the next years.

How about Bone: Season 2?

• Final season with Clementine :< I know season 3 was a bummer but its still sad to read those words. BUT FUCK YEAH THE WOLF AMONG US THANK YOU TELLTALE DONT FUCK THIS UP THOUGH OMG

• I really hope Season 4 - The Final Season for TWD goes out with a bang and has the feels and long episodes like S1. Ah, the glory days. (Just my opinion.) I also like how they're taking their time and TWD S4 and TWAU S2 and plan to release both in 2018. I only have 2 things about S2 of TWAU I wonder about: what will the graphics look like and how will it begin?

• Please think about it. You(Telltale) could be the first to get it right. It is time. TRON

• Yee

prink34320 posted: »

I'm hoping we'll get a new series for TWD that follows new characters ;-;

• edited July 2017

i love all of this. well i dont give a fuck about batman, but WD and TWAU is lit. PLEASE TT, PLEASE MAKE the final season good. think it about it carefully. i am a bit concerned thats coming out right away next year, but i have a bit of hope. s3 wasnt dog shit like most people are claiming it to be, sure it probably was the "worst" season of them all, just like s2 wasnt as bad as people say. i actually kinda predicted and wanted 4 seasons of WD ( kinda how i predicted and wanted 2 TLOU and hopefully TLOU 2 is the end...). NF got better after the total abomination that were the first two episodes, not that it was great but it was better and i def cared more for the character as it went on, so hopefully s4 is good.

TWAU 2 i mean what can i say? LIT! i really hope they dont fuck it up but i cant wait.

• Because people deserve a right to choose for themselves if they should leave her alone or not?
    I think it was just meant to be ambiguous.

But I would love an answer to that mystery.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh....there goes my YEAH BOY Why did they leave us with that ending choice then? ;__;

• edited July 2017

I'd rather see something of Telltale's to become the next Assassin's Creed, frankly. But just not TWD, it doesn't appeal to everyone.

I'd rather have it ended instead being milked.

• "Newcomers will be able to play the game just fine"

The same way they messed up Story Mode, and now Batman.

I really hope Season 4 - The Final Season for TWD goes out with a bang and has the feels and long episodes like S1. Ah, the glory days. (Jus

• [removed]

I really hope Season 4 - The Final Season for TWD goes out with a bang and has the feels and long episodes like S1. Ah, the glory days. (Jus

• (The people in the background as well)

Melton23 posted: »

(Cringes)

• TWD Season 4 and TWAU Season 2 are (hopefully) the last Telltale Games I'm going to play.

• [removed]

TWD Season 4 and TWAU Season 2 are (hopefully) the last Telltale Games I'm going to play.

• [removed]

Why does everyone hate me?

• edited July 2017

You're the one who is annoying me. You just called a user Crybaby for having an opinion.

• Nobody cares lol

TWD Season 4 and TWAU Season 2 are (hopefully) the last Telltale Games I'm going to play.

• You mistake being annoyed for hate. Any opinion you disagree with you reply with a passive aggressive gif/meme and you make them look stupid. Anything you add to a discussion is almost always the same hate comments over and over. "This games trash. I hate Telltale. Why should I give them a chance?" Eventually it gets frustrating and annoying to deal with. Especially when you outright try to get people to not be excited.

Why does everyone hate me?

• OMG!!!! You're making this community worse than youtube.

Nobody cares lol

• I NEVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE EXCITED FOR WHAT THEY'RE HYPED FOR!!!!!!

AgentZ46 posted: »

You mistake being annoyed for hate. Any opinion you disagree with you reply with a passive aggressive gif/meme and you make them look stupid

• I'm flattered but I think all credit goes to you

OMG!!!! You're making this community worse than youtube.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.