TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

Comments

• I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK SHIT WOLF SEASON 2 BABY, GET FUCKING HYPED BITCHES!

• edited July 2017

Yep. I had to pause there and think for a moment. My brain was deciding at the time between GOT s2 or TWAU s2. Why did I think of GOT as an option? It has NOTHING to do with comic book style. Urgh, I hate my brain, sometimes.

I realized as soon as the dude in the video said it was comic book themed, my mind immediately jumped to TWAU. When I heard Adam and he and the others started reading tweets, I knew it was for S2.

• FINAL SEASON of the Walking Dead? No, no, no, no, nooooooo. Why finish it up? The story telling opportunities are practically endless. Even if they will be wrapping up Clementine's story, they should still be able to tell other tales with other characters inhabiting the same universe. Why on Earth would you stop making Walking Dead games? I am very disappointed.

• Just, HOLY SHIT!!!!

I clearly didn't expect the announcement of The Wolf Among Us Season 2 due to Telltale's silence about it. I'll definitely play that because I loved the first season.

And thank god that Season 4 of The Walking Dead is going to be the last TWD installment. I'm keeping my promise not to buy the first episode on the first day and wait for the fan reviews.

• FINALLY WE FIND OUT THE WHOLE FAITH THING

• edited July 2017

When you guys will make an official waiting thread for walking dead final season? & how am I suppose to find it in thousands of them lol..I dont go to community much, should be on top of the walking dead?

FUCKING A I LOVE YOU TELLTALE

• MCSM S2E1 - 2h30min

AChicken posted: »

Ok wow. Just saw the video. This is really happening. WOW. I am so hyped for all of these. But I need to say a few things. * Don'

• edited July 2017

♪ I'll remember you said, Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts insteeeeeeeeaaad ♫

Welp, I know what songs is going into the What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread.

Never mind I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you don't forget me I beg

• I have about 100% LACK of confidence in these series....
    Sorry but it has to be said.
    Quality has plummeted.

• We're just as shell shocked as you guys are at all the news, so we're setting stuff up but it will be a while.

KatyPerry posted: »

When you guys will make an official waiting thread for walking dead final season? & how am I suppose to find it in thousands of them lol..I dont go to community much, should be on top of the walking dead?

• enter image description here

I've been ranting on tumblr about how happy I am today... I have this huge TWAU high going on where I'm so overjoyed but I also have moments of sadness because Clem's story will be coming to an end (unless they decide to incorporate her into the comics or something, which I have mixed feelings about...). BUT BIGBY. BUT CLEM. AUGHH Telltale done it again!

• Don't make them accessible to newcomers. Force them to purchase the previous seasons

That will convince me enough not to buy the second season.

AChicken posted: »

Ok wow. Just saw the video. This is really happening. WOW. I am so hyped for all of these. But I need to say a few things. * Don'

• edited July 2017

Batman looks cool I guess.

TWD Season 4 is just...whatever. Even if it's great, I'm still not going to be happy that I had to trudge through two underwhelming follow ups to S1.

Wolf S2? Alright, this kind of sounds promising but I hope they actually have another story to tell rather than feeling like tacked on fan fiction just to hush up the fan outcry for a sequel.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, don't count on them revealing that.

With overwhelming popular demand from fans since the series concluded in 2014, Telltale surprised their fans today in an announcement video from the cast and crew confirming that the project is coming in the year ahead. Though this new season has not yet been officially titled, it will debut in the second half of 2018 across all major gaming consoles and mobile gaming devices. This new season will begin a fresh story arc for its returning cast of characters, featuring the return of Adam Harrington as Bigby Wolf and Erin Yvette as Snow White.

I never expected them to reveal it anyway since it was supposed to be an ambiguous ending.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

FINALLY WE FIND OUT THE WHOLE FAITH THING

• I couldn't care less about TWAU (at least people will stop spamming now) and I'm really sceptical about TWD after ANF. Also, no Game of Thrones, which sucks. But I'm extremely hyped for Batman, less than a month away, Telltale be stealthy as fuck!

• 2018:
    TWD: Final Season,
    TWAU S2,
    Last of Us Pt.2,
    Kingdom Hearts 3,
    Spider-Man PS4,
    Dragon Ball FighterZ...

enter image description here

• lol tlou 2 on 2018 lol

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

2018: TWD: Final Season, TWAU S2, Last of Us Pt.2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Spider-Man PS4, Dragon Ball FighterZ...

• Oh....there goes my YEAH BOY :(

Why did they leave us with that ending choice then? ;__;

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, don't count on them revealing that. With overwhelming popular demand from fans since the series concluded in 2014, Telltale surpris

• That motherfucker....I love Job. He claimed that there is not such thing as Wolf in development hours ago :D Look where we are now!!!!!!
    I am actually happy because of Telltale.

• Batman Season 2 announced: "Yup. Sounds about right."

Walking Dead Season 4 announced: "Yup. Sounds about right."

Wolf Among Us Season 2 announced. "Holy shit. I did not see that coming."

• OH MY GOD I LEGITIMATELY CRIED THE LAST SEASON AND TWAU S2 HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

• yayy finally some reasons to be on this forum again lmao

• edited July 2017

I've been depressed as of late and the news of The Wolf Among Us 2 being confirmed has put a permanent smile on my face and almost has me tearing in joy :'D. WE DID IT GUYS

• It would almost be hot if he was a she.

Pipas posted: »

bigby rn

• If Telltale rushes TWD S4 and TWAU S2

• Guys... do you really want THIS telltale to ruin TWAU too?

• Wow 10 likes already wtf

My prediction is that this is going to have 50+ likes by the end of the week.

• enter image description here

Guys... do you really want THIS telltale to ruin TWAU too?

• STILL THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORING US GoT FANS

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't want to be the guy that rants because he didn't get the exact game he wanted though. I may be bitter but I have to admit this is a win for Telltale fans. Got what was asked for, so I can't complain too much.

• I AGREE 100% WITH YOU

Megumin posted: »

I have about 100% LACK of confidence in these series.... Sorry but it has to be said. Quality has plummeted.

• Sooo, are we gonna assume that it is the ACTUAL final season of TWD, or just the final chapter in Clems story? Because frankly, I wouldnt mind some games down the line that focuses on a new cast of characters, if they just keep the old characters out.

That said, still kinda sad that Clementines story is ending, heres hoping no dead'erino at the end

• Fuccckkkk so exciting. TWD and TWAU are the obvious big take-aways, but batman coming so soon is really cool as well.

I will pray everyday until 2018 that they don't fuck this up. Telltale I'm begging you...D O N T F U C K U P P L E A S E

• I never got that mentality. Shitty sequels shouldn't ever ruin past memories. The original will always be great, no matter what happens to Season Two.

The original Star Wars trilogy wasn't tainted by shitty prequels.

Guys... do you really want THIS telltale to ruin TWAU too?

• Great, first Telltale butchers the Walking Dead series, and now they're gonna start butchering the Wolf Among Us series too.

• WOLF AMONG US SEASON 2 IS CONFIRMED! Love it! I see some are complaing that it won't follow some plot point from the Fables cannon. To that I say who cares! Have a Huff and Puff and chill! Bigby's Back #@%$&;S.

• I know, but it's still a pity.

Batteries posted: »

I never got that mentality. Shitty sequels shouldn't ever ruin past memories. The original will always be great, no matter what happens to Season Two. The original Star Wars trilogy wasn't tainted by shitty prequels.

• Bigby is back!!!

Thank you Telltale :) Just don't fuck it up okay thanks

• The Walking Dead season 1 and The Wolf Among Us were both masterpieces. It is so sad that I can never play them first time ever again.

The Walking Dead season 2 and so on, were good games but not nearly as good as the first season. Too much happens in them so scenes don't have the same kind of emotional impact. These seasons felt rushed.

I am afraid that The Wolf Among Us season 2 will also be "only a good game" but not as special as the first season.
    On the other hand Telltale have had 3 years to make this second season so I have more confidence in this than in TWD final season.
    The Wold Among Us season 2 might not be rushed. :)

• I share your concerns as well. It would be so disappointing if Telltale didn't deliver on TWAU's second season, sadly their recent track record isn't very good.

I'm trying to remain hopeful

The Walking Dead season 1 and The Wolf Among Us were both masterpieces. It is so sad that I can never play them first time ever again. Th

• Good I buy them all. I was in shock nearly impossible to even get a tease of a game off telltale suddenly we get the 3 I wanted announced crazy so hyped thank you telltale

Sign in to comment in this discussion.