TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

12345679»

Comments

• I'm happy too...but where season 2 of Game of Thornes? :P

• Now look at what you've gone and done...

but seriously though where is Season 2 of Game of Thrones Job??!?

I'm happy too...but where season 2 of Game of Thornes? :P

• Where is Game of Thrones Season 2 at?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

Telltale does 3-4 projects a year. So far, only Walking Dead Season 4 and Wolf Among Us Season 2 have been announced for 2018.

The Summer 2017 Update announcements (Batman: The Enemy Within, Walking Dead Season 4, and Wolf Among Us Season 2) seemed to predominantly focus on Comic Book properties since the Summer 2017 Update was during Comic Con 2017, but that doesn't mean that Telltale can't have more planned for 2018 besides Walking Dead and Wolf. That still leaves two unannounced projects Telltale can announce at a later date, and the other two projects are probably not comic focused.

I bet that one of the two still-unannounced projects next year may be Game of Thrones Season 2. Hopefully, anyways!

prink34320 posted: »

Where is Game of Thrones Season 2 at?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We still have PAX West, New York Comic Con and the Game Awards where they could announce something, hopefully we might get some news at one of those.

prink34320 posted: »

Where is Game of Thrones Season 2 at?

• Are you serious? Game of Thrones S2 is new Wolf Among Us S2? Give them a break. I want it too but they are doing their best

Now look at what you've gone and done... but seriously though where is Season 2 of Game of Thrones Job??!?

• edited July 2017

Telltale does 3-4 projects a year.

only 3-4 projects

enter image description here

Telltale does 3-4 projects a year. So far, only Walking Dead Season 4 and Wolf Among Us Season 2 have been announced for 2018. The Summer

• edited July 2017

[removed]

• Well, I never said "only 3-4 projects" but okay.

Telltale does 3-4 projects a year. only 3-4 projects

• Was to emphasis the fact that you only said 3-4

Well, I never said "only 3-4 projects" but okay.

• ...oh, I get what you mean - you mean they are working on more.

Well, in that case, I think that it's a case of 3-4 games being in different stages of "active" production while the rest are in "pre-production".

Was to emphasis the fact that you only said 3-4

• [removed]

AronDracula posted: »

TWD Season 4 and TWAU Season 2 are (hopefully) the last Telltale Games I'm going to play.

• You just replied to a comment that was made 10 days ago.

Also, you're just causing trouble when I did nothing NOW.

• Note:

I jump on these forums just occasionally

Apart from you who is here 24/7. I have work and social life that is far more valuable than neverending complaining on telltale forums.
    Then,NOW,later...whats the difference.You are the very same person.Very sad person....

AronDracula posted: »

You just replied to a comment that was made 10 days ago. Also, you're just causing trouble when I did nothing NOW.

• I keep staring at that gif :D

papai46 posted: »

Me when i saw the video on my subscriptions:

• Thanks for the reassurance although I'm still a bit worried since news has been lacking ever since it's announcements about two years ago now(?)

If we do get Game of Thrones Season 2 next year, I'm wondering if we might get that Super Show to?

Telltale does 3-4 projects a year. So far, only Walking Dead Season 4 and Wolf Among Us Season 2 have been announced for 2018. The Summer

• Yassss <3 !! Batman and TWAU season 2 confirmed <3333 !

• Top 10 Saddest Anime Moments :(

• I am suddenly very suspicious that you excluded MC:SM Season 2 as part of the announcements in this thread...

HATERS...

• ...or because these are the 3 games that were revealed during this video/event which minecraft season 2 wasnt part of?

I am suddenly very suspicious that you excluded MC:SM Season 2 as part of the announcements in this thread... HATERS...

• This thread was posted on July 18th. MC:SM Season 2 Episode 1 came out a week earlier. Just saying...

Poogers555 posted: »

...or because these are the 3 games that were revealed during this video/event which minecraft season 2 wasnt part of?

• Did you watch the video... this video is literally about them announcing 3 new games. Batman S2, Walking Dead S4, and Wolf S2. Non of these games have been released yet and were all revealed in this video so...thats why no one is talking about Minecraft here, my guy

This thread was posted on July 18th. MC:SM Season 2 Episode 1 came out a week earlier. Just saying...

• The thread focused on the three announcements discussed in the video. Minecraft was not included in the video.

This thread was posted on July 18th. MC:SM Season 2 Episode 1 came out a week earlier. Just saying...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.