TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

Comments

• edited July 2017

You're very much welcome sir!

BigGazMan posted: »

THANK YOU IDOTS FOR RUINING ONE OF THE BEST TELLTALE GAMES EVER CREATED BY BEGGING FOR A SEQUEL.

• enter image description here

Telltale's facebook page of Batman changed it's background.

• [removed]

• Holy shit, they really did it! They finally confirmed TWAU S2!

enter image description here

• After watching the update I'm feeling really euphoric right now. To think that I was just ranting yesterday too. Riddler for Batman, final season as TWD playing as Clementine and the goddamn Wolf Among Us Season 2!! YEEEAHH BOI!!!

• Well I was hoping to see Game of Thrones, but I like these other games too, but what I don't get is they said this year is going to be for "fans of mature telltale games." And granted Batman is fairly mature, but the Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us are coming out next year. Does that mean there could still be Game of Thrones? I mean Batman got a stealth release in a month, why not Thrones?

• If they had announced Game of Thrones S2 as well as all the others, this would have been 100% perfect.

One thing I have noticed is that they announced Batman for August.

I believe Minecraft Season 2 is underway and Guardians definitely is. Does that mean they'll all only be working on one series? Because if so I'm even more excited since I've been fatigued about how Telltale have been doing multiple at once and it always causing chaos.

• DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP

captainivy1 posted: »

Well, they might announce it on SDCC. They got something on Guardians, maybe some goodies on GoT as well.. Otherwise I will just assume that they to Season 2 together with the final season of the Series.

• I suppose it's possible. Still I'm really bitter about this. Though I suppose I can only blame myself for getting my hopes up.

captainivy1 posted: »

Well, they might announce it on SDCC. They got something on Guardians, maybe some goodies on GoT as well.. Otherwise I will just assume that they to Season 2 together with the final season of the Series.

• tfw you about to finna make Telltale good again

• Yo that's pretty sick

FetchWalker posted: »

• f-final season of Clem? Final season? We won't see Clem ever again

FUCK YEAH THIS IS WHAT I WANTED GOODBYE CLEM HELLO OTHER VIDEOGAMES

• IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING YOUR HOPES UP, BLAME TELLTALE THEY TOOK THE TIME TO RESPOND TO TftB, TWAU FANS BUT IGNORE US GoT FANS

AgentZ46 posted: »

I suppose it's possible. Still I'm really bitter about this. Though I suppose I can only blame myself for getting my hopes up.

• Batman in August sounds pretty crazy, seems like it was out not that long ago.

TWAU S2 is the best thing about these news though. I'm so friggin' excited, it's been soo long!

• I already love that suit, especially the ears. That has got me excited!

• That's so cool! I saw the screenshots as well. Getting a good look at the Riddler is awesome! Can't wait to see what unique twists they have on the characters.

• If they just said another season of TWD I would have said whatever but the fact that it's actually going to end makes me much more interested. Batman meh don't really care more interested in LiS than Batman in August. While I was hoping for more GoT Wolf 2 is an unexpected surprise hope it doesn't suck.

• Poor @A1pha150 All those North Remembers posts..especially the one shitting on TWAU fans...I hear crow is mighty fine.

• edited July 2017

TWAU 2 IS FINALLY COMING?? HOLY FCKIN SHT YES!

• I just came.

• I don't want to be the guy that rants because he didn't get the exact game he wanted though. I may be bitter but I have to admit this is a win for Telltale fans. Got what was asked for, so I can't complain too much.

BigGazMan posted: »

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING YOUR HOPES UP, BLAME TELLTALE THEY TOOK THE TIME TO RESPOND TO TftB, TWAU FANS BUT IGNORE US GoT FANS

• Love love love that TWAU S2 is a thing.

Surprised that TWD is already being talked about, but I’m hyped to play as Clementine again.

But Batman already? Season 1 ended not that long ago. Game of Thrones S2 was announced two years ago, and Telltale have been silent on it since. Not exactly fair to the loyal fans of the game.

• Fourth and final Season with Clementine as the Playable Character coming in 2018

Wolf Among Us Season 2 - Coming in 2018; the dream is real

b
    o
    i

• as a thrones fan:

• Batman is august 8. Fix the post mods

• Lol the only choice-based game with a previously confirmed sequel since Walking Dead (Game of Thrones) and its the only one left in the dust. But that's okay! Three of my favorite Telltale games (and Batman) are continuing, so there's something to keep me content while I wait for my pushed-back faves.

• lol gg alpha

Poor @A1pha150 All those North Remembers posts..especially the one shitting on TWAU fans...I hear crow is mighty fine.

• HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• Wolf Among Us Season 2

Coming in 2018; the dream is real

i cum in pant

• I still can't believe :O TWAU S2 TWD S4 HOLY SHIT :O

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2017

Batman screens

• What I want to know is when/how have they sprung Batman S2 already. This is the fastest I've seen them ready to whip out a season. It only felt like Batman was finished this year but it turns out it was finished in December. They definitely planned on a second season since they started the first.

dojo32161 posted: »

Batman screens

• Well uh Batman comes out in a few weeks. Pretty sure everyone is

• I was so giddy when I heard the thing about guests and then saw the background.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

When they announced TWAU S2

• I would say it was a back to back deal where they were working on both at the same time.

HarjKS posted: »

What I want to know is when/how have they sprung Batman S2 already. This is the fastest I've seen them ready to whip out a season. It only f

• RIP GoT though. I never expected we'd get another season of TWAU before GoT.

• TWAU S2, TWD S4 and BATMAN S2?
    This deserves a DAB

• OH HELL YES! So pumped to see mah boy Bigby return!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.