Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Exactly bro Im also surprised that she's dumb enough to try to fight us like she's completely forgotten how we outclassed her in season 1But ill be happy to jog her memory. :D

AnimalBoy posted: »

Couldn't agree more.

• Probably alone on this, but Im kinda worried about where the series is going with the "enemy within" part, it seems like all of Bruce's scenes are going to be him pretending to be with the bad guys. It was fun in episode 2, but I dont think I want another ep where all of Bruce's scenes are him pretending to be on the bad guys side. Hopefully it was just how the trailer was edited, but Im really hoping they start to get away from Bruce being undercover soon.

• I think they'll break before the end of the episode.

Poogers555 posted: »

Probably alone on this, but Im kinda worried about where the series is going with the "enemy within" part, it seems like all of Bruce's scen

• well the whole plot of this season seems to be centered around taking down the pack and
    that seems only possible by Bruce being under cover.But honestly i would like to see bruce just put on the batsuit and kick all their asses.

Probably alone on this, but Im kinda worried about where the series is going with the "enemy within" part, it seems like all of Bruce's scen

• edited November 2017

Yeah, we are definitely telling Tiffany our secret identity this episode.
    At 8:00 you can see Bruce in the background, they're both in his office, and Tiffany is reaching for what I assume is a hologram of Lucius.

I'm excited for that!

Edit: one small problem I have with the trailer is that one clip of Batman flying over John. The shadow passes over, but John is still bathed in sunlight. It might just be there because of an incomplete build, but it just irks me.

OzzyUK posted: »

The Batman trailer is out

• Well personally I'm hoping for the opposite.

• I'm hoping that we will be able to actually join The Pact, not being undercover in it!

• I would love that but I doubt Telltale will go that route.

max_pain943 posted: »

I'm hoping that we will be able to actually join The Pact, not being undercover in it!

• Yeah that does sound cool but doesn't that defeat the purpose of being batman if we join a group of criminals?

I'm hoping that we will be able to actually join The Pact, not being undercover in it!

• This would be so out of character. I never understood the fascination for terrorist groups.

They're scum.

• I loved the John Doe moments in this trailer. Drinking a milkshake to keep his id at bay was pure Joker, and the way he grinned upon seeing Batman's shadow opens up a LOT of uncomfortable questions.

OzzyUK posted: »

The Batman trailer is out

• Jesus Christ. There's a difference between terrorist groups and fictional comic book villains who are written to be bad and do bad things and are written that way to entertain . You simply can't compare them.

This would be so out of character. I never understood the fascination for terrorist groups. They're scum.

• edited November 2017

Well that's your opinion, but i don't see them as a "scum"(atleast not all of them) so i would love to join them, and also about "out of character" Telltale is good at making certain characters "out of character"(John Doe naive sidekick of Harley instead of original Joker the psycho and somewhat mastermind, and Harley smart and intelligent mastermind instead of original stupid sidekick of Joker), so telltale could easily make Bruce a "villain" i believe in that!

This would be so out of character. I never understood the fascination for terrorist groups. They're scum.

• The trailer was awesome. I'm really liking this Joker.

• I think what BruceBrothers is saying that the group as a whole have killed alot of innocent people and they inspire fear so it does kinda make sense to classify them as terrorists .

Jesus Christ. There's a difference between terrorist groups and fictional comic book villains who are written to be bad and do bad things and are written that way to entertain . You simply can't compare them.

• edited November 2017

My Bruce Wayne doesn't have much of a life outside of Batman..and Gotham

• It would be hilarious if Bruce gets arrested by Gordon and the Pact breaks us out.

• I just can't wait to see how Harley reacts to me leaving her. I told her she'll regret hitting that security guard lol.

• I hope we get to break away from the Pact as I feel Batman's interactions with the villains is usually the most fun part, but staying with them would limit the story to having too much Bruce Wayne (even tho this is probably my second most favorite Bruce behind the Dark Knight) I want to interact with the villains as Batman. I do enjoy the scenes with the pact tho and I hope they are done justice in the next episode.

I also really liked Catwoman and I honestly can't really get my head around how many of you parted with her badly, I like this iteration of her. I am also kinda looking forward to how Harley and John react to Bruce liking Selina, this could be the perfect storm.

• They're all pretty kill happy. I honestly can't see a scenario where Batman actually joins them.

Well that's your opinion, but i don't see them as a "scum"(atleast not all of them) so i would love to join them, and also about "out of cha

• edited November 2017

The more I think about it the more I believe Waller will have us arrested or Gordon and Catwoman wil replace us as Waller's liaison within the Pact. I hope Telltale won't pull the same shit again. Reminds me too much of what the did in EP04 of season 1 with Bruce being sent to Arkham.

But would that be enough to completely sever our link with the Pact ? It's sort of implied by the episode 4 description that our cover will be blown.

• Having Waller arrest Bruce doesn't make sense unless she were to take Alfred hostage and forced him to give himself up. I doubt she would do something like that since Bruce is Batman and she knows what Batman is capable of. What would be the motive of Waller wanting to get Bruce out of the picture, the only thing is he finds some dirt on The Agency which is probably likely since Catwoman could be working for Waller but I think Catwoman is more than likely Harley's friend. Also Bruce is the only one besides Harley that John trusts and getting Bruce out of the picture would make it harder for John to trust any other random character that Waller would send to infiltrate The Pact.

The more I think about it the more I believe Waller will have us arrested or Gordon and Catwoman wil replace us as Waller's liaison within t

• It would be cool if in a later episode Bruce tells Tiffany if she would like to accompany Batman into the field and help him stop people from hurting innocent people like Lucius by having her become Batgirl. It could make for an emotional scene for Bruce and Tiffany because Tiffany will finally have the chance to avenge her father and Batman would be working along side his friend's daughter.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, we are definitely telling Tiffany our secret identity this episode. At 8:00 you can see Bruce in the background, they're both in his

• I actually think that Tiffany will take Lucius place as person who makes batman's gear and repairs his armor. And its kinda what I prefer I think telltale is going to have robin and bat girl show up next season. And i mean think about it Tiffany has no combat experience what so ever and it doesn't seem like Bruce will have much time to teach her how to fight this season though telltale could surprise me.

It would be cool if in a later episode Bruce tells Tiffany if she would like to accompany Batman into the field and help him stop people fro

• I don't get any vigilante vibe from Tiffany at all. She will be our new Lucious.
    The geeky black nerd who makes gadgets.

• it doesn't seem like Bruce will have much time to teach her how to fight this season though telltale could surprise me.

♪ We Need a Montage ♪

I actually think that Tiffany will take Lucius place as person who makes batman's gear and repairs his armor. And its kinda what I prefer I

• edited November 2017

Eh, I've said it before, I just think some people take these games too seriously.

Others might wonder and try to figure out why Selina is doing this or why John did that and come up with all different kinds of theories. Me? I enjoy it for how I see it. A video game. I really don't care how many people the pact members kill. Because it's not real.

I think what BruceBrothers is saying that the group as a whole have killed alot of innocent people and they inspire fear so it does kinda make sense to classify them as terrorists .

• Yeah i get what your saying but their are people that just like to immerse themselves in the universe. And so far my favorite villains are John our soon to be Joker and Bane I'm still kinda getting use to Harley. Who seems to be trying way to hard to be evil just so she can look good in front of the pack and freeze is kinda bland.

Eh, I've said it before, I just think some people take these games too seriously. Others might wonder and try to figure out why Selina i

• It may not be real but in universe the pact are a bunch of monsters.

Eh, I've said it before, I just think some people take these games too seriously. Others might wonder and try to figure out why Selina i

• I hope we get something like a 50/50 split between playing Bruce and Batman this episode. Episode 2 is my favorite so far, it was cool playing a Bruce-centric episode and hanging out with psychopaths, but I think it's time Batman comes back into the limelight a bit more.

• I really hate to be that guy, but why isn’t the episode rated M?

• There's probably no F-bombs in it. Animated violence gets a lot of leeway.

ScootyZ posted: »

I really hate to be that guy, but why isn’t the episode rated M?

• Batman probs no, but Bruce can!(cuz' Bruce is having sort of like two personality disorder) So that might be the end for Batman, but not for the Bruce!(Which i'm feeling absolutely fine about)

zeke10 posted: »

They're all pretty kill happy. I honestly can't see a scenario where Batman actually joins them.

• I dont believe the other episodes had the f word but they were still rated M.

Johro posted: »

There's probably no F-bombs in it. Animated violence gets a lot of leeway.

• Hate to say it but Telltale might be trying to tone down the rating to get more sales

ScootyZ posted: »

I really hate to be that guy, but why isn’t the episode rated M?

• And since this episode is rated T guess we wont be able to bang Harley . :/

• Yea that was weird because I thought the entire season was rated M for Mature but this episode is rated T for Teen. I mean there will probably be some romantic involvement between the characters probably a kiss or something which will probably become something more in the next episode but who knows we just have to wait until episode 3 comes out.

And since this episode is rated T guess we wont be able to bang Harley .

• Only "very" mild sex in the rating so no intercause.

Yea that was weird because I thought the entire season was rated M for Mature but this episode is rated T for Teen. I mean there will probab

• Probably because they had some serious gore and brutality in them. Episode 1's agent's fingers getting cut off? That's some serious stuff. Episode 2 had... brutal Bane fights? Harley's blood-soaked mallet? I'm not too sure on what the rating for that episode is.

Hate to say it but Telltale might be trying to tone down the rating to get more sales

I don't think so. To get to that "Non-M rated episode" You'd need to go through the first M-rated episodes... This full product is rated M, simply because of those Mature elements introduced so far.
    But not every episode is going to have the same level of "Mature elements". It all depends on where the story is taken and what circumstances are involved. As a reassurance: I'm sure it won't be this "tame" for long. Trust me on that.

I dont believe the other episodes had the f word but they were still rated M.

• Doesn't sound like schizophrenia, as he's complaining about a person inside of him that will gain control. Sounds more like what Harvey had going on, some sort of dissociative identity disorder thing.

AChicken posted: »

John's opening up about his mental problems! Does he have schizophrenia or something? I. JUST. WANT. TO. HELP. HIM. Also, this proves that John's civilised state is a genuine part of him, not a ploy to fool others.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.