Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

191011121315»

Comments

• And surprise surprise! Still not available on Telltale. I'm going to start to panic if in an hour is not out yet. I see another two weeks of waiting for us xd

• I hope not. last time it was out bout 2 my time so should be up with in 45 min or so here's hoping its not next month haha

Fenryla posted: »

And surprise surprise! Still not available on Telltale. I'm going to start to panic if in an hour is not out yet. I see another two weeks of waiting for us xd

• So your saying 7:00PM? because im about that close to just watching a youtube playthrough

Walletto posted: »

I hope not. last time it was out bout 2 my time so should be up with in 45 min or so here's hoping its not next month haha

• I mean where I am its 1:30 last time was up at 2 my time so we probably have a half hour or so here's hoping haha

DarkWolfez posted: »

So your saying 7:00PM? because im about that close to just watching a youtube playthrough

• Just release the damn episode already, what are they waiting for?

• Season 2 Of The Baking Cookies. Who´s excited? :wink:

• haha welcome back to the nightmare

MRG101 posted: »

Season 2 Of The Baking Cookies. Who´s excited?

• Oh fucking god YES

ITS UP!

• Good cookies nam, nam ... :smiley:

ITS UP!

• Just says I can't download it :'(

• I can, I feel awful :neutral:

• just got it downloaded wow....they didn't screw up this time (checks temperature in Hell) oh that's why....

• Don't feel awful, feel happy... Now go my son, go do what I can't... Not just for me, but for yourself.

MRG101 posted: »

I can, I feel awful

• It still says coming soon... Am i the only one who is waiting desperately?

• For me sir, and someday for you :wink:

RamboKush posted: »

Don't feel awful, feel happy... Now go my son, go do what I can't... Not just for me, but for yourself.

• Am i the only one who can't download it on telltale store?

• edited November 2017

Funny story, stopped download during the night. Can´t download it either. :smiley:

tamarhys posted: »

Am i the only one who can't download it on telltale store?

• Does it work for you now?

It still says coming soon... Am i the only one who is waiting desperately?

• not for me, and to me it says download episode 3. What a tease.

Does it work for you now?

• is it already available for android?

• Hey everyone just to help you guys out there is a app for google chrome called video blocker and it can help with spoilers. Also if you use video blocker the main channels to block are

• swingpoynt
    • RabidRetrospectGames
    • MKIceAndFire
    • theRadBrad
    • 【XCV //】
    • Father
      And like a quote from one of my favorite shows says, '' the night is dark and full of spoliers'' good luck ;)
  • !!!!!! THIS WORKS !!!!!

"Thank you for contacting us. We are looking into this situation, and have a potential workaround that may allow you to download this episode.

Before following these next steps, please use the Telltale cloud to make a backup of your save, as this workaround involves deleting your save folder.

Once you do so, please close the game and go here:
    C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Telltale Games\

The 'Batman The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series' folder contains your saves as well as information about downloaded episodes.

If you're still concerned about losing your saves, you can ZIP the entire 'Batman The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series' folder in here to make a backup.

Once you do so, please delete the original 'Batman The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series' folder.

Once you delete the folder, please launch the game. You should be able to download Episode 3 without seeing this error."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.