Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I live in Sweden as well! The episode usually come out around 19.00 :)

Snuschips posted: »

I know that the game will be released the 21st, but I have a question. You see I live in sweden and if I follow my localtime the 21st will

• edited November 2017

I still cannot download it from steam, but on PS4 and XBOX One it should be available at 12:00 AM Your Local Time

Edit: And if I'm not mistaken, last episode was out on steam around 10PM [UTC +0:00]

• edited November 2017

It's not out on the PS4 store yet. (North America)

JmoooX posted: »

I still cannot download it from steam, but on PS4 and XBOX One it should be available at 12:00 AM Your Local Time Edit: And if I'm not mistaken, last episode was out on steam around 10PM [UTC +0:00]

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam release is normally around 10 AM pacific time which is 6 PM UTC.

I still cannot download it from steam, but on PS4 and XBOX One it should be available at 12:00 AM Your Local Time Edit: And if I'm not mistaken, last episode was out on steam around 10PM [UTC +0:00]

• I've only seen them stray from this for pre-load unlocks(short of mistake releases..Which used to be an issue with Steam years ago).

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam release is normally around 10 AM pacific time which is 6 PM UTC.

• edited November 2017

It's out now on IOS! (Australia)

• It's been out on ps4 in Europe since about 7 am

• So what's the holdup? The youtubers already have full playthroughs out there.

• Youtubers always get it earlier.

DarkWolfez posted: »

So what's the holdup? The youtubers already have full playthroughs out there.

• Fucking bs

ComicMan posted: »

Youtubers always get it earlier.

• Completely agreed, I feel like I am getting punished for buying the game, because my feed is full of spoilers and I still have to wait an agonizing 4 hours while the people who make videos off of it/the people who only watch those get it way earlier.

Snake_XXV posted: »

Fucking bs

• Yeah. At least tell them to hold the videos back until the official release

Completely agreed, I feel like I am getting punished for buying the game, because my feed is full of spoilers and I still have to wait an agonizing 4 hours while the people who make videos off of it/the people who only watch those get it way earlier.

• Still waiting right now

• Can somebody post here when it is out on PS4 NA? I will post here as well when it's out if nobody else has.

• In my experiences, on the PS4 in NA, it’s usually between 11am and 1pm.

• edited November 2017

Still nothing on Steam... Is Telltale trying to convince us to buy Xbox One?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2017

I doubt Telltale would gain anything by getting people to buy a Xbox One :p

The Steam version always releases from around 10 AM pacific time so there is still around 2 hours 15 minuets left.

Still nothing on Steam... Is Telltale trying to convince us to buy Xbox One?

• Sadly i think Telltale/Youtubers care more about hyping the episode before release than keeping spoilers off the internet

Snake_XXV posted: »

Yeah. At least tell them to hold the videos back until the official release

• That's probably why they are releasing it on a later time, preventing spoilers.

Sadly i think Telltale/Youtubers care more about hyping the episode before release than keeping spoilers off the internet

• Dude, I'm responding to someone else about why Youtubers were posting their playthrough as of yesterday.

That's probably why they are releasing it on a later time, preventing spoilers.

• Telltale has posted "TOMORROW. #Batman" on Twitter, 23 hours ago, so here is hoping that they will release it 1 hour from now...

• GUYS it's out on PS4 NA, now get off the forums and go enjoy yourselves

• I'm sick of waiting

• I wonder if those with the game bought from the Telltale platform (like me) will have to wait another week like it happened with episode 2 xd

• omg noooo

Fenryla posted: »

I wonder if those with the game bought from the Telltale platform (like me) will have to wait another week like it happened with episode 2 xd

• 4.280 gb download.... f

• Still not out on the telltale version. ;/

• Don't worry, it's also not available on steam yet

• Gonna be available on Steam in roughly an hour right?

• From my previous experience - it should be available in less than an hour.

Gonna be available on Steam in roughly an hour right?

• Still can't get it from the telltale sight yet either here's hoping this one actually WORKS n all those that bought it from telltale isn't left standing c*cks in hand again for 2 weeks while they "fix it"
    YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'M BACK BABY!

• Still not on Steam either. Yeah, that`s Telltale :neutral:

Walletto posted: »

Still can't get it from the telltale sight yet either here's hoping this one actually WORKS n all those that bought it from telltale isn't left standing c*cks in hand again for 2 weeks while they "fix it" YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'M BACK BABY!

• Chill out man, we are still waiting for the steam one as well

Walletto posted: »

Still can't get it from the telltale sight yet either here's hoping this one actually WORKS n all those that bought it from telltale isn't left standing c*cks in hand again for 2 weeks while they "fix it" YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'M BACK BABY!

• He does not have to. He bought it from Telltale store which means Telltale will get more money from that purchase, and in return he will get an episode 2 weeks later??? He has every right to be angry here, admit it. We, who bought it on Steam will get the episode tonight while he probably won`t, so do not compare.

Chill out man, we are still waiting for the steam one as well

• What I've meant is, it's not like those who bought the game via telltale store are again the last to get the episode, since it is still not available for those who own the game on Steam. Maybe it will be available in telltale store before steam, at this point everything is possible.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

He does not have to. He bought it from Telltale store which means Telltale will get more money from that purchase, and in return he will get

• I get it :smile:
    Out on Steam now by the way

What I've meant is, it's not like those who bought the game via telltale store are again the last to get the episode, since it is still not

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The episode is now out on Steam, if the download doesn’t start automatically restart Steam and it should start downloading when it loads back up.

• Still can't download on the telltale version what the hell?

• Nah. Take Steam's release time and add 2-4 hours, that's when we get the game ?

What I've meant is, it's not like those who bought the game via telltale store are again the last to get the episode, since it is still not

• oh don't get me wrong I ain't complaining about Telltale buyers getting it last my concern is those who bought it from Telltale may have to wait 2 weeks again if they run into the same problems they had when they dropped episode 2 cause that was some bs. especially cause Telltale gave little to no updates on what was wrong and took 2 weeks to fix it haha. THAT is my concern ^^

Chill out man, we are still waiting for the steam one as well

Sign in to comment in this discussion.