Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Wow that episode was amazing.

• Loved episode 2! Seriously guys, I just can't help but get attached to the members of the pact, especially John and Harley. Even Bane I really liked him too! One of my favorite moments was when I managed to get every single member to vote me in. I knew at that moment that I was getting attached. So much so that I kinda wished I wasn't on the side of the good guys. :D I hope Bruce getting attached to John and Harley is possible at least.

One more thing I want to add... Telltale sure loves testing you're bro code don't they? Harley's flirting, man! I wanted to flirt back so freaking bad! But I remained strong for John.

Anywho, I am super duper excited for the next episode!

• IGN's review of episode 2 sure is something. The dude really doesn't like Harley haha.

• Harley and Bruce forever LOL
    Nah I think that the romance of Harley and Bruce can set up a lot of how the story plays out.

IGN's review of episode 2 sure is something. The dude really doesn't like Harley haha.

• Mr. Freeze better make some puns otherwise he's on thin ice.

• Wow I see your giving him the cold shoulder

Mr. Freeze better make some puns otherwise he's on thin ice.

• enter image description here

Mr. Freeze better make some puns otherwise he's on thin ice.

• Why is freeze so pissed I stopped him from offing that dude? I offer to protect nora and we even have a talk about saving innocents and now he's just like "fuck you dawg we gonna fight later fam"

• Is anyone else super excited about the return of Cat-woman next episode?? I'm glad shes back.

• edited October 2017

I pray for moderate sex impact in this episode! I know in the first season of Batman episode 3 I think it was a moderate sex impact(I don't know)but,I also think there a MAJOR choice in this episode. Which will make it more interesting episode.

• What I hope to see return next episode is some good gameplay mechanics.

Either another good crime scene to solve, or maybe the return of planned stealth takedowns. Those were a cool way to chain takedowns as Batman your own way.

• Yeah that was cold of him

Wow I see your giving him the cold shoulder

• Because he doesn't even have blood flowing through his veins, he's literally a cold-blooded killer!!!

zeke10 posted: »

Why is freeze so pissed I stopped him from offing that dude? I offer to protect nora and we even have a talk about saving innocents and now he's just like "fuck you dawg we gonna fight later fam"

• Now imagine if Scott Porter cameos as one of Mr Freeze's victims in a future episode! :p

Because he doesn't even have blood flowing through his veins, he's literally a cold-blooded killer!!!

• edited October 2017

[Batmobile drives by a frozen lake where Freeze's secret lab is located.]
    [Camera zooms in and reveals Luke trapped in the ice]

"Noooo!"

Now imagine if Scott Porter cameos as one of Mr Freeze's victims in a future episode!

• edited October 2017

I just watched IGN’s review seriously ever since the end of 2016 I’ll never trust critics to make up my mind about a game again. It’s the fans that really determine how good a game is.

IGN's review of episode 2 sure is something. The dude really doesn't like Harley haha.

• It is so damn easy to upset Jim. So I discovered a scene that you even don't get if you were 100% Waller.

So here's what happened, in episode 1 I beat up Eli, getting a negative relationship with Jim. Then episode 2 I called for his help instead of Waller, we then had an argument as he believes I changed, I defended myself by saying "I get the job done" He really didn't like that and said "So this is who you really are?" Then in the scene where either Waller, or Jim gives you something, there was nobody there. Batman calls Jim's name and Waller appears saying he's not here and that apparently he still feels slighted by my recent behavior.

• IGN reviews are always bullshit. They're easily the worst video game players ever. How can someone take them seriously? Just look at their Alien Isolation review.

• I usually don't trust fans either. Most of the Resident Evil fanbase hates Resident Evil 7.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I just watched IGN’s review seriously ever since the end of 2016 I’ll never trust critics to make up my mind about a game again. It’s the fans that really determine how good a game is.

• edited October 2017

I pray for moderate sex impact in this episode!

enter image description here

Telltale: "Alfred romance confirmed."

strwar3 posted: »

I pray for moderate sex impact in this episode! I know in the first season of Batman episode 3 I think it was a moderate sex impact(I don't know)but,I also think there a MAJOR choice in this episode. Which will make it more interesting episode.

• The amount of details in that episode is amazing. And the way they handled choices is fantastic. Hope next episodd will keep up the pace

• Woah, that's pretty cool.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It is so damn easy to upset Jim. So I discovered a scene that you even don't get if you were 100% Waller. So here's what happened, in epi

• Then again, there are options to start repairing the broken trust with Jim. I was rather surprised that he is starting to come around if you admit that Waller had leverage on Batman.

The end statistic even stated that Jim felt sorry for doubting Batman.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It is so damn easy to upset Jim. So I discovered a scene that you even don't get if you were 100% Waller. So here's what happened, in epi

• Oh yeah. The Batman/Catwoman relationship has always been my favorite in all the Batman media.

Suzy222 posted: »

Is anyone else super excited about the return of Cat-woman next episode?? I'm glad shes back.

• edited October 2017

Thread: Episode 2 was so good i enjoyed it TT well im waiting for episode 3

Cannot wait TT

• edited October 2017

Thread: TT you should keep making the batman series we all will miss it when episode 5 will end

TT you are just amazing i lov this batman series very much pls continue the batman series we all will be very happy

• Please try to stick to making a small amount of threads. General and vague comments like this probably belong in another thread instead of having their own thread dedicated to it.

Thread: TT you should keep making the batman series we all will miss it when episode 5 will end TT you are just amazing i lov this batman series very much pls continue the batman series we all will be very happy

• Ok sir

Please try to stick to making a small amount of threads. General and vague comments like this probably belong in another thread instead of having their own thread dedicated to it.

• Want ti to see what happens next tt

• Let me just come over here and break the ice...

Yeah that was cold of him

• I can take the game giving me the option of buying the Season pass when I already own it. It's unobtrusive and under a small button.

I can't take the fact that it pops up this HUGE advert to "Get the full experience!"[--buy the season pass!] on my entire screen each time I open the game up. That I don't need.

enter image description here

• I'd rather wait more at least it's worth the quality that we will have. Episode 2 proved it. I guess we will wait about 2 months again.

• Where did you buy the game ?

AChicken posted: »

I can take the game giving me the option of buying the Season pass when I already own it. It's unobtrusive and under a small button. I ca

• edited October 2017

On Playstation 4

So therefore it pops up on my huge TV

MrJava posted: »

Where did you buy the game ?

• Rich guy is mentioning his TV to show how rich he is cliche.

Sorry, couldnt resist the chance :D

On Playstation 4 So therefore it pops up on my huge TV

• Eh, I think that's too soon. I'd be more inclined to the late November.

The episode should be rated fairly soon if previous entries are anything to go by. I'm betting on a November 7th release date.

• Obviously you need to buy it twice to get the full experience.

I can take the game giving me the option of buying the Season pass when I already own it. It's unobtrusive and under a small button. I ca

• Hehe. Same for many of us ! :P

Lunat1c posted: »

Oh yeah. The Batman/Catwoman relationship has always been my favorite in all the Batman media.

• Simply genius.

Pipas posted: »

Obviously you need to buy it twice to get the full experience.

• "sex impact" with Harley in of the next episodes would be more than awesome! =)

strwar3 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.