Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Ahh feels so far away.

Feeling extra impatient for this next episode because I'm really enjoying the series so far! :)

I'm predicting this will be another two-month wait, so we'll probably get major news around mid November.

• Me too! And secondly, interact with Selina - hopefully away from the pact.

Out of everything going on, I'm most looking forward to telling Tiffany that I'm Batman. I want to have her over to Wayne Manor, sit down ov

• I'm hoping for roughly one month, but they can take as much time as they need to.

The gap between episode 1 and 2 was also very significant last year but after that they kept a tight schedule, and the quality was there.

I'm predicting this will be another two-month wait, so we'll probably get major news around mid November.

• I think episode 3 will feature the chance for Bruce and Harley to have a relationship and will also feature some choices that can change the rest of the story based on how you play it.

• I think episode 3 will feature the chance for Bruce and Harley to have a relationship

I would love that but I don't know how likely that is. Maybe a fling though, I could see that. :smile:

I think episode 3 will feature the chance for Bruce and Harley to have a relationship and will also feature some choices that can change the rest of the story based on how you play it.

• edited October 2017

Uhhh Why? I mean I really don't care,but why? Granted it is a choice. But,I'm more into Iman and Bruce potential romance than that.

• It's mostly because I love the character but I also really enjoy the flirty banter they can have.

strwar3 posted: »

Uhhh Why? I mean I really don't care,but why? Granted it is a choice. But,I'm more into Iman and Bruce potential romance than that.

• I think episode 3 will feature the chance for Bruce and Harley to have a relationship
    Yeah i would love that! :)
    and will also feature some choices that can change the rest of the story based on how you play it.
    Like becoming a complete member of The Pact? Not the infiltrator, i hope for that to be honest B) :) >:)

I think episode 3 will feature the chance for Bruce and Harley to have a relationship and will also feature some choices that can change the rest of the story based on how you play it.

• OK if it is choice you can do that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's mostly because I love the character but I also really enjoy the flirty banter they can have.

• Well what about a one night stand? Someone else mentioned this and Harley may allow a one night stand with Bruce. I mean she is crazy so who knows but I think it'll be up to the player to support her offer or decline her offer. Also John may get upset by that choice. It's really up to TellTale to hopefully see our feedback for the Harley Quinn relationship.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think episode 3 will feature the chance for Bruce and Harley to have a relationship I would love that but I don't know how likely that is. Maybe a fling though, I could see that.

• It's been two weeks.

• Well what about a one night stand?

Catwoman's scene re-enacted.

Well what about a one night stand? Someone else mentioned this and Harley may allow a one night stand with Bruce. I mean she is crazy so who

• edited October 2017

Mmmh I'm not gonna do that again. I did before with Selina in S1 and I learned my lesson.Sometimes when you do a one night stand with like Selina or Harley Quinn it sometimes spells trouble.

BTW if John caughts you when than happens? Boy that's not gonna be good at all to players who take that chance.

• I'm going to watch playthroughs of Bruce sleeping with Harley just to see how John will react and to which extent his transformation into Joker will be impacted.

I would never do it in any of my playthroughs though, the guy has not acted maliciously thus far. He is obviously planning something but I have no reason to betray him and Harley while a "colorful" character is particularly attractive.
    She is insane. Just insane.

I imagine she will try to stake her claim so to speak to signal Catwoman that she "owns" him. If you think this type of behaviour is outlandish you have never seen two girls around one guy they are interested in. I've witnessed such gestures countless times, the length at which some girls can go to "mark" a guy is impressive.

strwar3 posted: »

Mmmh I'm not gonna do that again. I did before with Selina in S1 and I learned my lesson.Sometimes when you do a one night stand with like S

• You know. The more I think of it the less ludicrous it becomes.

Lazarus Pit? It does explain why the Pact go through all that trouble to retrieve the Riddler's body.

• I would let my Bruce Wayne sleep with Harley it makes sense in order to seem like he is remaining faithful to Harley because Harley is insane yes but she is still human and perhaps all the stress of leading The Pact and avoiding Waller's agents can cause her to feel stressed out and maybe she offers Bruce a chance to spend the night with her. It may seem out of character for someone like Batman, but it is playboy Bruce Wayne who she is talking to not Batman.

You know. The more I think of it the less ludicrous it becomes.

• Yo guys i don't know if i should get this season of Batman or spend my money on something else. Is it worth the money or nah?

• What other things did you have in mind?

Yo guys i don't know if i should get this season of Batman or spend my money on something else. Is it worth the money or nah?

• Nothing really. I really don't know what to get and now i'm asking if i should get Batman: The Enemy Within or not.

What other things did you have in mind?

• It's worth it.

Yo guys i don't know if i should get this season of Batman or spend my money on something else. Is it worth the money or nah?

• It's definitely worth it

• What a swell guy your Bruce is, sleeping with a violent psychopath just to help her deal with her anxiety!

I would let my Bruce Wayne sleep with Harley it makes sense in order to seem like he is remaining faithful to Harley because Harley is insan

• edited October 2017

Just drop it. (Like i said in the other thread) none of it's real, so who gives a damn if a potential love interest is evil? It's a video game , people should be able to choose who they like without people prosecuting them just because the character in question is a bad guy. I guess the decades of comic book writers who've consistently put Bruce in relationships with villains should rethink all of their work too.

ShampaFK posted: »

What a swell guy your Bruce is, sleeping with a violent psychopath just to help her deal with her anxiety!

• Why so black and white?

What a swell guy your Bruce is, sleeping with a violent psychopath just to help her deal with her anxiety!

• Just ignore my comment if you don't like it.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Just drop it. (Like i said in the other thread) none of it's real, so who gives a damn if a potential love interest is evil? It's a video ga

• Nothing really. I really don't know what to get and now i'm asking if i should get Batman: The Enemy Within or not.

If that's the case, then yeah, I definitely recommend it. I think it's one of the better Telltale games as of recently.

Nothing really. I really don't know what to get and now i'm asking if i should get Batman: The Enemy Within or not.

• I thought his rationalization was funny. Like, sleeping with Harley was an act of charity for Bruce.

HexIgon posted: »

Why so black and white?

• edited October 2017

Or....maybe, just maybe you could respect people who like Harley in that way and stop criticizing the idea just because you don't understand why some people like her like that.

Just ignore my comment if you don't like it.

• Sleeping with Bruce does have incredible benefits for your health tho. So in fact he is being charitable.

I thought his rationalization was funny. Like, sleeping with Harley was an act of charity for Bruce.

• When do you guys think they'll announce the release date for episode three?

• edited October 2017

~2 weeks before release.

I was initially banking on early November but it's not looking likely. I suppose November 21st is a touch more realistic.

I'm not in a hurry, though I confess I'm dying to know more about the major story arc, how Riddler and Waller fit into all this.
    My theory is that Waller had Riddler executed once she knew Batman's identity. What Waller did not expect was The Pact successfully retrieving Riddler's body, I suppose she does not want us to find out about the Agency's skeletons.
    Not sure how she is going to prevent that. Maybe this is where Catwoman fits, she could be working for Waller but to prevent Batman/Bruce from completing his mission. Waller wants someone else to manipulate us, and she is no doubt aware of their history.

I confidently expect Waller to turn against us at the end of episode 3. It would be hilarious if the Pact was actually an ally of Batman/Bruce against the Agency.
    No idea where it would leave Iman Avesta though.

When do you guys think they'll announce the release date for episode three?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2017

I just noticed that episode 2 has been rated by New Zealand and is showing a run time of 90 minutes.

http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=203391

• For those hoping that the release date is not that far away based on the rating, remember that episode was rated nearly one month before release.

We are a long way off still.

• Pretty decent, for the 3rd episode. Usually we'd get that kind of length at around episode 2.

OzzyUK posted: »

I just noticed that episode 2 has been rated by New Zealand and is showing a run time of 90 minutes. http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=203391

• I have to believe.

For those hoping that the release date is not that far away based on the rating, remember that episode was rated nearly one month before release. We are a long way off still.

• So if I got everything right; according to my calculations we get the episode at late november. You guys are all welcome.
    See y'all in late november.

• Well to be honest Bruce Wayne does have a tendency to sleep with many female villains. Such as Catwoman and Talia Al Ghul so I'm just saying it wouldn't be out of character for Bruce Wayne to sleep with Harley, yes it might not be something that most players want but I think with this version of Batman and Bruce Wayne TellTale can get away with changing certain aspects of Bruce's personality. Also if you noticed Harley went crazy after failing to save her father and Bruce mentions it in one part of the game which based on your choices will impress Harley. If you notice Bruce is being polite and trying to reassure her that everything will be okay and is not trying to be her enemy. I was trying to have a discussion with other members of the community, not be criticized. I understand you were joking and having fun with what I said but please don't take it out of context.

I thought his rationalization was funny. Like, sleeping with Harley was an act of charity for Bruce.

• Woah is that a new feature they are doing cause that's pretty neat!

OzzyUK posted: »

I just noticed that episode 2 has been rated by New Zealand and is showing a run time of 90 minutes. http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=203391

• What "new" feature ?

Woah is that a new feature they are doing cause that's pretty neat!

• Adding the run times for the things they rate in New Zealand.

What "new" feature ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.