Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• There was a ninja in Season 2, so I'm joking that this concept art is actually for that ninja.

Excuse me ?

• Ah, thanks for the clarification. Her design immediately made me think of the League.

Frontier246 posted: »

Shado is not actually a League of Assassins member. She's a Japanese assassin from Green Arrow who works for the Yakuza (Mori?) or the Ou

• When you realize you've only been waiting for episode three for a week:

enter image description here

• edited October 2017

Seriously it's only been a week!? :o

When you realize you've only been waiting for episode three for a week:

• I know. It feels like so much longer than that. :/

AgentZ46 posted: »

Seriously it's only been a week!?

• Out of everything going on, I'm most looking forward to telling Tiffany that I'm Batman. I want to have her over to Wayne Manor, sit down over drinks, talk a bit about her father, and then take her down to the Batcave. I can't wait to see what gadgets and suits she can make, and if she will become Batgirl.

I also hope there is a payoff for being honest with her 100% of the way, and that she doesn't get to the same point no matter what.

• edited October 2017

Being honest or not should definitely affect your relationship with Tiffany. It will be disappointing if it doesn't.

Out of everything going on, I'm most looking forward to telling Tiffany that I'm Batman. I want to have her over to Wayne Manor, sit down ov

• Looks like Freeze will play a much larger role in the next episode.

(https://mobile.twitter.com/GeekandSundry/status/918661206096863232)

• Not surprising given he was only introduced at the tail-end of the last episode.

Looks like Freeze will play a much larger role in the next episode. (https://mobile.twitter.com/GeekandSundry/status/918661206096863232)

• It hasn't even been 2 weeks and I'm already DYING for the next episode :(

• Same here.

Suzy222 posted: »

It hasn't even been 2 weeks and I'm already DYING for the next episode

• We must hold on. Thankfully there are other great games to play in the meantime.

Same here.

• Please no lady arkham return. She's dead and should be dead.

I'll take Waller's word. Avesta is seriously good at her job after all. Still, we have no idea if the Agency can be trusted. It's clear they have an agenda of their own but what is their endgame ?

• Same here, Gordon glorious moustache 4 lyfe

After you get beaten up so badly by Bane toward the beginning of the episode, if you call Waller instead of Gordon, she gives you the cou te

• edited October 2017

Thread: BATMAN TEW Episode 3 release date!!!!

Any idea when will EP3 release !?

• Probably in the mid November (that would be the best case). But judging from the length of these episodes it may be released at the end of November.

Kaushab_7 posted: »

Thread: BATMAN TEW Episode 3 release date!!!! Any idea when will EP3 release !?

• edited October 2017

To be honest, I can't wait to see in the next episode in what way is heading the relationship between Bruce and Selina (especially if you romanced her in S1), because you know, Harley seems to be interested on our guy Brucie and I'm wondering if this is going to trigger some jealousy on Selina, even though I have to admit, I freaking love Selina but Harley's unpredictable personality is weirdly attractive.

I just hope we can bang both of them :D, imagine this:

Bruce x Selina x Harley = the greatest threesome ever and the biggest dream of the nerds. lmao XD

• I'm interested in how things will pan out with her as well, considering I saved her and romanced her but left things on bad terms. I hope I can patch things up with her, I was pretty unfair towards her.

Lord Frost posted: »

To be honest, I can't wait to see in the next episode in what way is heading the relationship between Bruce and Selina (especially if you ro

• Uh why isn't Iman Avesta on this list? She is potential too!

Lord Frost posted: »

To be honest, I can't wait to see in the next episode in what way is heading the relationship between Bruce and Selina (especially if you ro

• I'm not interested in Selina or Harley romantically, but I look forward to their interaction. It will be amusing to see them (possibly) bicker over Bruce (especially since my Bruce isn't interested in either of them). Though it's harder to see Selina acting jealous, but I think Harley will.

• I don't know man. I was starting to like her in the beginning, but since she can't hear anymore I think her appearance is going to be quite rarely or not at all.

strwar3 posted: »

Uh why isn't Iman Avesta on this list? She is potential too!

• edited October 2017

Ayyy broo, play again the episode 5 of season 1. And in the end when she steals your device and you get to talk with her, choose one of these options "We make a pretty good team" or "I saved you" , but DON'T TELL HER "I LOVE YOU" . That's exactly what I did in my first playthrough and she departed on bad terms and didn't get the goodbye kiss.

But still if you try to repair this, you will need to play ep 1 and 2 of season 2 again. Sometimes I wish the choice undo feature was not removed.

I'm interested in how things will pan out with her as well, considering I saved her and romanced her but left things on bad terms. I hope I can patch things up with her, I was pretty unfair towards her.

• edited October 2017

Yeah there interaction would be interesting,but I'm not down with Selina romantically again(I already romanced her in S1) or Harley for that matter of fact. There's only one romance I'm down with and it's Iman Avesta not these two.

I'm not interested in Selina or Harley romantically, but I look forward to their interaction. It will be amusing to see them (possibly) bick

• I hope the overall plot is going to move a lot more in episode 3 than it did in episode 2. We still have no idea what the Pact is even attempting to do, what is their endgame etc.
    All we know is that they wanted Riddler's body for who knows what reason.

I still love the idea of Ra's Al Ghul and his League being behind all this but that would not fit with Joker having a large role this season.

Not expecting anything in particular from Catwoman, aside from her usual grey area/both sides bullshit.

• Though it's harder to see Selina acting jealous, but I think Harley will.

It will be glorious.

I'm not interested in Selina or Harley romantically, but I look forward to their interaction. It will be amusing to see them (possibly) bick

• I'm actually scared about playing the next episode, because there is an achievement in episode 3 titled "In the line of duty".

I think it's either gonna be Gordon or Waller who dies, and whoever you've sided with in the game is the one who dies.

• Hahahahaha. :D Can't wait.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Though it's harder to see Selina acting jealous, but I think Harley will. It will be glorious.

• Also it's nice that when characters 'Notice' or 'Remember' what we say, they actually do!

The elevator scene with Joker and Harley is noticeably different if you either anger Harley or stay on her good side. I also enjoy the fa

• Lol you really dont care for Catwoman, do you

I hope the overall plot is going to move a lot more in episode 3 than it did in episode 2. We still have no idea what the Pact is even attem

• I think Gordon is going to die this season, if you side with him you can see the smoking/stress is making him unhealthy.

I'm actually scared about playing the next episode, because there is an achievement in episode 3 titled "In the line of duty". I think it's either gonna be Gordon or Waller who dies, and whoever you've sided with in the game is the one who dies.

• I do, I mean it's in our best interest not to piss her off. She could totally blow our cover (she knows who we are and obviously she will come to the conclusion we work with Waller).

But I'm well aware she will screw us over somehow. I'm not ready to listen to her drivel.

Lol you really dont care for Catwoman, do you

• Noooooooo...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(But honestly, I'm afraid you're probably right.)

I think Gordon is going to die this season, if you side with him you can see the smoking/stress is making him unhealthy.

• And the next achievement reads "descent into darkness"....This does not bode well.

Noooooooo... (But honestly, I'm afraid you're probably right.)

• Well I agree but I think that there will be a choice and based on our relationship with them

And the next achievement reads "descent into darkness"....This does not bode well.

• You mean, we can actually prevent one character from dying ? Maybe, but it would require some massive amount of additional work from Telltale, essentially akin to create two separate paths.

I'm not sure this is realistic to ask them to push players' choices that far.

Ultimately, this is their story, I would be sad to see a character like Gordon dying but if it grants the story even more gravitas I won't complain.

This season is going to fuck us all up one way or another.

Tasos_12io posted: »

Well I agree but I think that there will be a choice and based on our relationship with them

• It's probably either Gordon or it'll be Gordon or Waller depending on who you've sided with.

Noooooooo... (But honestly, I'm afraid you're probably right.)

• Okay, something that I find really cool is the Stunt team Telltale hires to create some fight scenes.

In this Player's Space commentary (around 0:47) they do explain and show a bit of the footage used for the Bane fight.

• Haha! That was really cool! I hope they show more.

AChicken posted: »

Okay, something that I find really cool is the Stunt team Telltale hires to create some fight scenes. In this Player's Space commentary (around 0:47) they do explain and show a bit of the footage used for the Bane fight.

• Waiting for Ep 3 news like....

• I'm predicting this will be another two-month wait, so we'll probably get major news around mid November.

Suzy222 posted: »

Waiting for Ep 3 news like....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.