Batman: EW Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing Nov 21st, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I agree. Both episodes have been great. If the rest keep the same level of quality, Batman S2 could become one of the best games of Telltale so far.

I'm also really pleased with all the different dialogue changes depending on the relationship with the character in question. The relationship system reminds me a lot of that screen we used to get at the end of a season in games like TWD S1, or TWAU. I hope they decide to continue and expand upon it in their future titles.

MrJava posted: »

I'd rather wait more at least it's worth the quality that we will have. Episode 2 proved it. I guess we will wait about 2 months again.

• Im excited but nervous that she is back. We parted ways as enemies but my Bruce still has feelings for her. I hope Telltale goes all out on what kind of relationship we get with her, I'm worried though as only like 10% parted ways as enemies.

Suzy222 posted: »

Is anyone else super excited about the return of Cat-woman next episode?? I'm glad shes back.

• The end statistic even stated that Jim felt sorry for doubting Batman.

Wait what does it say? Which relationship did you get with him?

Then again, there are options to start repairing the broken trust with Jim. I was rather surprised that he is starting to come around if you

• Telltale needs to get rid of these immersion breaking ads, IMMEDIATELY. Fans just finish a emotionally resonant video game experience and the first thing they see is "BUY MOAR", usually for a product they already have.

It's just tacky.

AChicken posted: »

I can take the game giving me the option of buying the Season pass when I already own it. It's unobtrusive and under a small button. I ca

• Just trying to put in perspective so people know that it isn't a small monitor in front of me....

No offense taken. :grinning:

MrJava posted: »

Rich guy is mentioning his TV to show how rich he is cliche. Sorry, couldnt resist the chance

• So that's why I haven't felt satisfied with my purchase yet!

Pipas posted: »

Obviously you need to buy it twice to get the full experience.

• That relationship would be if you sided with Waller in episode 1 but made it up to him in episode 2.

The end statistic even stated that Jim felt sorry for doubting Batman. Wait what does it say? Which relationship did you get with him?

• What is the name of that specific relationship?

I sided with Waller in both episodes, but told Gordon that she knew my identity which seemed to get him back on my side. I got a "Worried" relationship with him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That relationship would be if you sided with Waller in episode 1 but made it up to him in episode 2.

• I'm hoping episode 3 shadows what we have so far.

• The elevator scene with Joker and Harley is noticeably different if you either anger Harley or stay on her good side.

I also enjoy the fact that our choices are acknowledged by the characters. The fact that we can develop relations with characters makes me care for them. The relationship system helps me keep track on what the characters think and the status of our relation.

Shaboomm posted: »

I agree. Both episodes have been great. If the rest keep the same level of quality, Batman S2 could become one of the best games of Telltale

• edited October 2017

Worried for me as well. The Blue colour is usually considered to be positive.

I got the Sorry remark, because I told him that Waller had leverage on Batman back in the warehouse. But otherwise, the blue relationship status is named "Worried"

What is the name of that specific relationship? I sided with Waller in both episodes, but told Gordon that she knew my identity which seemed to get him back on my side. I got a "Worried" relationship with him.

• Personally I can't wait for that awkward moment between Selina and Bruce in front of the others. "Yeah, we don't know each other, like, at all!"

• Right here. o/ I love Selina and I'm itching for some BatCat moments!

Suzy222 posted: »

Is anyone else super excited about the return of Cat-woman next episode?? I'm glad shes back.

• I guess Mr. Freeze made a somewhat weak impression, surprised to not see more people talking about him. I hope we get choices to keep supporting him, and depending on our choices then Nora is either cured or she dies and Freeze goes on a rampage. Personally I want to bring him in to Wayne Enterprises so we can get some cool new cryogenic technology.

• First World problems.

AChicken posted: »

Just trying to put in perspective so people know that it isn't a small monitor in front of me.... No offense taken.

• I'd like to be able to help Nora too.

I guess Mr. Freeze made a somewhat weak impression, surprised to not see more people talking about him. I hope we get choices to keep suppo

• That would be great and we could help Nora too,I have feeling based our decisions with Mori about making a deal with handing over the device(made a deal or not)with involve with one of his Bio-Tech companies. I think that could help Nora and make Freeze joins us in Wayne tower and enterprises. I think that's what could happen

I guess Mr. Freeze made a somewhat weak impression, surprised to not see more people talking about him. I hope we get choices to keep suppo

• I'm sure that'll be how they handle themselves in front of The Pact, though depending on how we left things with Selina I could see her making things easier or harder for us.

I am also curious if Harley flirting with Bruce will make her a little jealous...

Lunat1c posted: »

Personally I can't wait for that awkward moment between Selina and Bruce in front of the others. "Yeah, we don't know each other, like, at all!"

• edited October 2017

I mean, there wasn't much to talk about in his appearance other then them using his classic motivation of saving Nora and that his freeze gun is now attached to his arm. I guess we also got the opportunity to build a relationship with him as Bruce.

Hopefully we'll get more with him in the next episode, and maybe even see Nora in cryo-stasis.

I also imagine we'll probably get at least one boss fight with him as Batman.

• Honestly, I was really relieved that Harley's voice wasn't more grating. Does she have some version of a Boston accent? That's unpleasant enough as is.

IGN's review of episode 2 sure is something. The dude really doesn't like Harley haha.

• The animators get a solid 10/10 for episode 2. Also, I have found my new passion; gif-making. Feel free to use these. (I wasn't sure where else to post them)

enter image description here enter image description here
    enter image description here enter image description here

I have a number of questions about episode 2 though:

1) Who left the note that Bruce found at the bar? The one that says "Let the clown lead you to Bane. Whatever it takes." I'm guessing it was Waller, but how and why would she know Bruce is there?
    2) Does John ever hold the deck of cards up, from the key art? I doubt it because he seems to be wearing a different outfit than in-game. It looked cool, y'know.
    3) Does Tamara Fox exist in this universe? Canonically, Lucius has three children, Tamara, Tiffany and Timothy/Lucas. The newscast before the funeral says that he is a father of three, and his son is present at the funeral but I thought the other woman there was Lucius' wife.

• Exactly.

First World problems.

• The one that says "Let the clown lead you to Bane. Whatever it takes." I'm guessing it was Waller, but how and why would she know Bruce is there?

Waller had stated later on the rooftop that she had agents tailing Bruce's every move.

Does John ever hold the deck of cards up, from the key art?

I don't think so. If he did, I sure don't remember.

Does Tamara Fox exist in this universe?

Probably, but I take it she's not gonna be relevant to the plot anyways.

hemfbg posted: »

The animators get a solid 10/10 for episode 2. Also, I have found my new passion; gif-making. Feel free to use these. (I wasn't sure where e

• edited October 2017

Yeah agree on that, and it's either Telltale becoming better now, or it's just Batman Team do their job better than others!

The elevator scene with Joker and Harley is noticeably different if you either anger Harley or stay on her good side. I also enjoy the fa

• edited October 2017

I really hope the League of Assassin's will make an appearance this season. I like to think they are the one the Pact is working for.

And there is this :
    enter image description here
    This is an official concept art depicting what looks like an assassin from Ra's al Ghul's league of assassins.

It means at some point it was considered. I hope Telltale have not given up on this, it would be perfect to introduce Talia and her father.

• I'd love to see more about the League of Assassin's, but I'm concerned about introducing too many villains at once in the season. They might not get all the time they need to shine or to be fleshed out properly. I'd prefer that they focus on expanding our relationships with the current members of The Pact and leave the league for a possible season 3.

I really hope the League of Assassin's will make an appearance this season. I like to think they are the one the Pact is working for. And

• Lazarus Pit? :D

It does explain why the Pact go through all that trouble to retrieve the Riddler's body.

I really hope the League of Assassin's will make an appearance this season. I like to think they are the one the Pact is working for. And

• It's not uncommon for Telltale to introduce next season's major villain throughout the course of the current one, like what happend with John Doe in season 1.

The only problem I see is the supernatural element inherent to Ra's Al Ghul. I don't want a magic pit bringing people back to life.

Or, while Ra's might not appear yet, maybe we could get a glimpse of what's to come, like assassins belonging to the league for instance.

In my head Iman Avesta is actually Talia Al Ghul and she was sent working for the Agency to uncover Batman's identity at the behest of her father.

Not that I believe this will happen at all, but it's fun to speculate and to let your imagination run wild.

Shaboomm posted: »

I'd love to see more about the League of Assassin's, but I'm concerned about introducing too many villains at once in the season. They might

• But the Pacts all about being a group making their own rules. I don't think I'd be into this group working for a secret organization of Assassins.

• It's conceivable they made a deal with the League.

Obviously I would not even bet one € on this turning out anywhere near true, I want to make that clear.

It's just me toying with various ideas.

AgentZ46 posted: »

But the Pacts all about being a group making their own rules. I don't think I'd be into this group working for a secret organization of Assassins.

• Call me lazy, but where is the Fan Art Thread?

• Here you go.

Call me lazy, but where is the Fan Art Thread?

• Wait...there's a note in the bar?

hemfbg posted: »

The animators get a solid 10/10 for episode 2. Also, I have found my new passion; gif-making. Feel free to use these. (I wasn't sure where e

• Thanks. :)

lupinb0y posted: »

Here you go.

• There is a note at the bar if you didn't call Waller, I believe.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Wait...there's a note in the bar?

• I didn't have a note in the bar, but Avesta did speak to Bruce momentearily in the bar in my playthrough.
    It probably has to do with if you saved Avesta or not and like VengefulKenny said wether or not you called Waller.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Wait...there's a note in the bar?

• It's based on whether you saved Avesta or not. If she's in the hospital than Bruce just finds the note, rather than being told what to do.

I didn't have a note in the bar, but Avesta did speak to Bruce momentearily in the bar in my playthrough. It probably has to do with if you saved Avesta or not and like VengefulKenny said wether or not you called Waller.

• Actually just Minecraft: Story Mode concept art. Heh.

• Shado is not actually a League of Assassins member.

She's a Japanese assassin from Green Arrow who works for the Yakuza (Mori?) or the Outsiders group (in the New 52 comics).

That's not to say Telltale couldn't re-work her into being one of the League.

• Excuse me ?

Actually just Minecraft: Story Mode concept art. Heh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.