If Bruce had to choose between Harley or Selina..which lady would it be?

Comments

• Don't bother asking. He'll go on for pages about how Avesta (The Agency woman you save from Riddler's trap) is the greatest love interest ever even though there have been absolutely zero romantic interactions between the two. All the while denouncing Selina and Harley, two characters who have actually had romantic/flirting interactions with Bruce.

HexIgon posted: »

Who?

• I prefer to keep my Batman celibate.

• edited October 2017

@AnimalBoy posted:Don't bother asking. He'll go on for pages about how Avesta (The Agency woman you save from Riddler's trap) is the greatest love interest ever even though there have been absolutely zero romantic interactions between the two. All the while denouncing Selina and Harley, two characters who have actually had romantic/flirting interactions with Bruce.

Oh come on seriously those two sure flirts with Bruce Wayne,but nothing shows me that I want that. I rather have potential romance with Avesta. Sure we saved her from Ridder,but remember I said before time and time again she has a crush on Batman/Bruce and also flirt interactions with Bruce doesn't mean a romance flirting is seen has romance cause those people want Selina and Harley Quinn has potential romance.

Called it just a feeling,but that's just what I see and Iman Avesta seems more interesting than just Harley Quinn and Selina and I'm not alone on this.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Don't bother asking. He'll go on for pages about how Avesta (The Agency woman you save from Riddler's trap) is the greatest love interest ev

• I know who she is. I was merely ridiculing her lack of screentime and involvement compared to the other options.

Don't bother asking. He'll go on for pages about how Avesta (The Agency woman you save from Riddler's trap) is the greatest love interest ev

• My main point still stands.

HexIgon posted: »

I know who she is. I was merely ridiculing her lack of screentime and involvement compared to the other options.

• edited October 2017

@AnimalBoy Posted:My main point still stands.

And so does mine

My main point still stands.

• Selina easily, no way I would want Bruce to be with a sledgehammer wielding psychopath. Selina is also one of the few that even understands Bruce.

• No. It absolutely, 100% does not. I have no problem when people want to see certain characters get together as long as there has been some signs of it. You live in a fantasy world and see things between Bruce and Avesta that simply isn't there and that almost no one else sees. I don't really care if you think there is, there isn't. End of story.

You going on and on and on over something that doesn't exist actively has me hoping that TellTale does nothing of the sought between Bruce and Avesta.

strwar3 posted: »

@AnimalBoy Posted:My main point still stands. And so does mine

• edited October 2017

Avesta seems like a nice person but I got the feeling that something was a little off about her. It doesn't sit right with me how she found out he was Batman. Though she might be a normal person and she put herself on the line for her friends. Who knows...

• Yeah Avesta is like Bruce Wayne. She puts herself to others than herself when comes to protecting people and Avesta shows that she was inspired by Batman (who she now knows it was Bruce due investigating) and it's more to that.

@Zjaa6 Avesta is a nice person and I think potential romance is possible cause One,why does she want to get impressed by Bruce Wayne/Batman and she has a thing for Batman cause Two she fought for this assignment to get to see her hometown hero and her city of Gotham.

I get impression that it's a crush she has for Batman/Bruce Wayne I wouldn't be surprised if we see her in her home or hospital (the hospital part cause people want to save her colleagues) and maybe sharing some interesting things about herself. I kinda that feeling of her in the game.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Avesta seems like a nice person but I got the feeling that something was a little off about her. It doesn't sit right with me how she found

• I was disappointed, too, that we got so little of Avesta in the last episode.

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah Avesta is like Bruce Wayne. She puts herself to others than herself when comes to protecting people and Avesta shows that she was inspi

• Hopefully more screentime in third episode. Pls Telltale!

ShampaFK posted: »

I was disappointed, too, that we got so little of Avesta in the last episode.

• Harley all day!

• The Vman

I prefer to keep my Batman celibate.

• edited November 2017

I'm going down with the catbat ship I've always had a crush on catwoman and while Catwomen is extremely selfish saving her own hides not against character and as long as you treat her right she does in fact start to like you as much as bruce likes her and I'm spit balling here but most of you if you liked her had bruce fess up at the end after she took the skeleton key she most likely cut and run instead of kissing you goodbye if you don't make her feel trapped she returns your feelings and shoots you a cute postcard to show she hasn't forgot about you but come on guys you'd freak out if someone you've only known like 2 or 3 months told you they loved you mabye you wouldn't freak out that bad but hey mabye a quick little meltdown

• edited November 2017

Harley on the other hand is the epitome of hotmesses that little chick is choas incarnate and I can all but assure you she's gunna cross a line that you can't look past and even if bats ain't no paragon of justice and human decency your gunna have to make a choice whether justice or tight spandex is more important Salenas no saint and ya she's shady as Sht but mabye she's trying to be the good guy Idk but I see good and bad in both but after all those people Harleys murdered how much is left and does she even care she's a monster

• Personally I'm not angry at all at her reaction if you tell her you "love" her because indeed this is completely uncalled for given how little time has passed. I'm particularly displeased at her stealing from us even though we've been nothing but supportive.

She is not worth it at all IMO.

• I told my then future wife that I loved her on the first day we met. 5 years later and we're still together.

Personally I'm not angry at all at her reaction if you tell her you "love" her because indeed this is completely uncalled for given how litt

• You are hardly the norm. Telltale writers probably wanted to create somewhat belieavable characters and in that respect Selina's reaction is appropriate.

I told my then future wife that I loved her on the first day we met. 5 years later and we're still together.

• To her credit she did give it back

• That's cool as hell ballsy too but Cats prolly had a few boytoys on the stabby side of the spectrum and she was/kinda is a professional criminal one that even gave the Bat the slip and with that comes trust issues of a whole heluva lot of trust issues .

I told my then future wife that I loved her on the first day we met. 5 years later and we're still together.

• She also has a flair for the dramatic and women love there surprises half the reason we love em so much, hell ever woman worth the title can't help but tease us poor bastards every now and again I mean she's is the greatest thief in DC I think and reverse pickpocketing love letters isn't really her shtick

To her credit she did give it back

• How has she not already crossed the line is what I wonder.

Harley on the other hand is the epitome of hotmesses that little chick is choas incarnate and I can all but assure you she's gunna cross a l

• She had no other choice, and as far as I'm concerned the damage has been done. Obviously if the opportunity arises I will help her. That would not be a very Batman thing to do otherwise.

To her credit she did give it back

• I'll go with tight spandex over justice. A pretty face always makes me forgiving.

Harley on the other hand is the epitome of hotmesses that little chick is choas incarnate and I can all but assure you she's gunna cross a l

• edited November 2017

My scars..always stay with me.

• The only person that Harley should be with is Poison Ivy IMO. So I think the bat should be with the cat.

• I've really enjoyed past flings between Ivy and Harley. Ivy is one of the TellTale spins I've been looking forward to getting to know. Thus far, this Harley hasn't done much by way of capturing an emotional attachment, but I'm not sure if there's anyone who hasn't had fun just seeing what she'll do next.

MosesARose posted: »

The only person that Harley should be with is Poison Ivy IMO. So I think the bat should be with the cat.

• I always thought that Harley and Ivy were romantically together at one point. I would really enjoy if Poison Ivy shows up in the series as she is a powerful villain for Batman. However to answer the question on who I would let my Batman be with romantically it would be Catwoman opposed to Harley but it depends on how the second season plays out.

Poptarts posted: »

I've really enjoyed past flings between Ivy and Harley. Ivy is one of the TellTale spins I've been looking forward to getting to know. Thus

• I think Episode 3 might play a major factor in weighing between Harley and Selena. Selena might have the opportunity to win over a few that felt betrayed after the way things were left in S1, and who knows what to expect from Harley. I still feel like John is going to steal the show in this episode, and might have a few of us going back to change who we ended with in Ep2.

I always thought that Harley and Ivy were romantically together at one point. I would really enjoy if Poison Ivy shows up in the series as s

• Just played 3 and wow yep still with cat but hell man I never expected to acutally like John I mean how do you put a spin like that on The Joker but like All Ways telltale manages to piss me off make me smile and then surprise the hell out of me all in 30 minutes. just damn dude now what the hell am i gunna do for the next 2 months. #CATBAT4EVER #HASHTAG

I think Episode 3 might play a major factor in weighing between Harley and Selena. Selena might have the opportunity to win over a few that

• I'd ship it but not liking Harley right now that chick needs some meds but Poison hell ya who doesn't like tenticles

I've really enjoyed past flings between Ivy and Harley. Ivy is one of the TellTale spins I've been looking forward to getting to know. Thus

• The game wants you to choose Selina, but I'm still waiting for my "treat" from Harley.

• edited November 2017

I would have a fling with Harley but that is it. She is violent, manipulative, and unremorseful. Bruce couldn't have a relationship with her, especially when you consider how many times she has pulled a gun on us and threatened us. Screw her treat.

Meanwhile Selina likes pushing Bruce's buttons and having their rivalry, but deep down shes a decent person who is trying to find something worthwhile in life. I ended season 1 with a bad relationship with her, but still warned her, invited her into the Batcave, and took the blame. Because that's just the sort of tangled up relationship they have. And now I have 100% faith that she will either break me out or go protect Tiffany.

• edited November 2017

What if I said i liked my women violent? Still rather have Harley. Though my main reasoning behind leaving Selina behind was because I value John's friendship more then I do Selina's. Not anything to do with Harley.

I would have a fling with Harley but that is it. She is violent, manipulative, and unremorseful. Bruce couldn't have a relationship with her

• Then i would wish you the best of luck and suggest buying a decent life insurance plan. Really though, why? She is incredibly villainous, has murdered many people this season already, and is a general pain in the ass. I dont know why anyone would forsake an alliance with Selina for a shot at Harley.

What if I said i liked my women violent? Still rather have Harley. Though my main reasoning behind leaving Selina behind was because I value John's friendship more then I do Selina's. Not anything to do with Harley.

• edited November 2017

While i still prefer Harley over Selina romantically, I didn't give up Selina for Harley. I gave Selina up so I could continue my friendship with John without the problem of being exposed and being stuck in a frozen death box. I like being friends with John. Ironically, he's the only character who hasn't pulled a major mood swing on Bruce yet. If you've been kind to him (Like I have) he'll pretty much go to bat for you and show his appreciation. Harley's back and forth, Selina's back and forth, Gordon's back and forth. Tiffany too.

Then i would wish you the best of luck and suggest buying a decent life insurance plan. Really though, why? She is incredibly villainous, ha

• That's an interesting perspective. Despite being the most seemingly unpredictable character he HAS been constant in that he mainly just wants friendship from Bruce. But he has still been playing his own games, like promising the laptop to both Bruce and Harley while actually giving it to Batman.

While i still prefer Harley over Selina romantically, I didn't give up Selina for Harley. I gave Selina up so I could continue my friendshi

• Selina's great and all, but I want Harley. I like em crazy. But sadly, I get ANF vibes from Harley like with Eleanor. A lustful tease that goes no where in the end. Plus, reality of the situation is, her impulsiveness has made an enemy out of Bruce's closest family left, Alfred and Tiffany and threatened the latter twice. At most I see a redemption arc for her, if she takes it that is, but a chance at actual romance was never an option. I'd be surprised if it were. I'd jump at the opportunity cause I ain't shit, but I'd still be surprised.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.