If Bruce had to choose between Harley or Selina..which lady would it be?

Selina Kyle and Harley Quinn are both strong woman ,but which lady deserves his heart?

Tagged:

Comments

• I would rather set my Bruce up with Oswald Cobblepot than with Harley. That's how far from her I want him to be. A manipulative villain is already dangerous, but one that is a psychiatrist on top of it? No way in hell.

Also I ship BatCat since I was 12 years old or so. Selina for me, always.

• I wouldn't exactly call them ladies...but If I had to choose, I'd go for crazy clown. Never did like cats anyway.

• edited October 2017

Well Selina is not a psychotic maniac who crushed people's heads so that's the easy choice.

I mean, come on. Bruce would never date a murderer.

Both are horrible characters to romantically invest in though.

• Bruce needs to wait for someone worthy of his time, not settle for two women who have little to no morals or feelings for other human beings around them.

Neither.

• Thief > murderer

• Honestly, I have no plans for Bruce to date either criminal in my original playthrough. I can't even say that Selena Kyle isn't a murderer in this timeline, as I'm not sure. She has 0 qualms working for murderers, acquiring items that will assist them in murder. In the 70'd comics, she's killed people. She at the very least killed Black Mask in the Earth Prime timeline. In the most recent incarnation of Catwoman, she's portrayed as a mass murderer, having over 200 people she's murdered.

In my alternate play, I'm flirting with Harley Quinn, but that save file has just been for laughs not a choice between Selena and Harley.

• Selina, hands down.

• edited October 2017

I wish Telltale would not have made her cross that line. I have no issues with a few outlaws. Directly assisting a criminal, murderous organisation is just another thing entirely.
    I'm aware she showed some good too, she has been shown to be better than she thinks she is but that's not enough to make me genuinely like her.

There is being "grey" morally and doing what she does. She loaded a train full of chemicals in S01E3, blood would have been on her hands. And right now she is directly helping the pact, furthering their plans, putting innocents' lives on the line. She could simply steal here and here for her own selfish gains I would have had no problems with this.

It's hard for me to care about her now.

I can't believe Telltale actually tried to pair the two of them considering just how vastly different they are, their moral code is worlds apart.
    I'm not at all against the BatCat ship provided Catwoman is actually a contrasted, layered, complex character who in spite of crossing the law here and here is a good person at heart.

That does not seem to be the case here. She is totally wretched and if she did not know Batman's identity there would be no reason why she would not share a cell with her ""friends"".

Speaking of which, I wonder what Waller wants us to do with her. Obviously we can't put her behind bars as Batman's identity would be compromised immediately, but we can't let her roam scott-free either. Waller must be aware that she knows who we are so her leeway is reduced as well, the goal is to preserve Bruce's cover after all.

In season one Telltale made her escape Gotham to conclude her arc, no idea what they have planned for season two.

Poptarts posted: »

Honestly, I have no plans for Bruce to date either criminal in my original playthrough. I can't even say that Selena Kyle isn't a murderer i

• While I personally like Harley a lot more than Selina, I can't imagine Bruce saving her over Selina. At least not yet, maybe if somewhere down the road Bruce could get attached.

• I don't ship Bruce with either of them but if I had to choose one it would be Selina. Harley's straight up crazy.

• I don't ship Bruce with either of them but if I had to choose one it would be Selina. Harley's straight up crazy.

• BatCap? Batman and Captain America? Ah whatever. Ship it.

I wish Telltale would not have made her cross that line. I have no issues with a few outlaws. Directly assisting a criminal, murderous organ

• Decades of professional comic book writers believe otherwise.

Well Selina is not a psychotic maniac who crushed people's heads so that's the easy choice. I mean, come on. Bruce would never date a murderer. Both are horrible characters to romantically invest in though.

• edited October 2017

Harley Quinn. I like Harley as a character more then Catwoman and find her more attractive.

Also, in most media Harley is shown to have a good heart despite her mental issues. That's good enough for me to look past her mental state. Something that in the comics, Bruce has been shown to do too. What's good for Bruce is good for me.

• edited September 2018

Bruce has the power of multiple save files.

He'll pick all the options.

enter image description here

• edited October 2017

That's not how comic books work though. Some super heroes have relationships with normal women, but that's rarely been the case with Bruce. Selina, Harley, Ivy, Talia, Nocturna. He's more often then not written to be involved with women with issues. The character is a grown man who dresses up like a bat and fights super villains. No one wants to read a comic book about Bruce and his normal girlfriend.

Bruce needs to wait for someone worthy of his time, not settle for two women who have little to no morals or feelings for other human beings around them.

• She doesn't have to be "normal." I'd just prefer him to be with someone who cares about other human beings, doesn't play him, and has some basic human decency.

AnimalBoy posted: »

That's not how comic books work though. Some super heroes have relationships with normal women, but that's rarely been the case with Bruce.

• I like both Harley and Selina. They're well written characters, and in some versions I do want Bruce to be with Selina or Harley. I love both of their characters. But in this case, I don't want him to be with either of them.

That's not how comic books work though. Some super heroes have relationships with normal women, but that's rarely been the case with Bruce.

• edited October 2017

My version of Bruce Wayne has this photo of Harley framed on his office desk.

enter image description here

That's right. My Bruce likes his girls TWISTED.

• Obviously Selina

• Now that (Batman and Captain America) is a cute ship. I'd ship that.

BatCap? Batman and Captain America? Ah whatever. Ship it.

• For some reason this seems to be hard to grasp for quite a few people. But... but... she's hot, they'll say. rolls eyes

She doesn't have to be "normal." I'd just prefer him to be with someone who cares about other human beings, doesn't play him, and has some basic human decency.

• edited October 2017

Some people take this too seriously. It's a damn video game. Who cares if Selina or Harley are bad guys? It's not real.

• edited October 2017

Bruce and Cobblepot... I don't want to imagine that.

Abeille posted: »

I would rather set my Bruce up with Oswald Cobblepot than with Harley. That's how far from her I want him to be. A manipulative villain is a

• The plot you decide to follow is actually a very serious issue...

Some people take this too seriously. It's a damn video game. Who cares if Selina or Harley are bad guys? It's not real.

• Some actually do and rightly so. Telltale put a lot of heart into characterization, it's only natural some players would take this seriously.

• I don't think most are taking the game too seriously. TellTale's format is based around the ideas of immersion. It's essentially roleplay. ( Due to limited selections in alterations, I suppose it's more like Fan Fiction Editor, but it's as close as a game can actually come without a much different engine. )

In the broader sense, I've never been a fan of Bruce with either Selena or Harley. I could easily see as where Harley could take better advantage of the damaged man he's grown to be, and Selena's already used him for her own ends though.

Some actually do and rightly so. Telltale put a lot of heart into characterization, it's only natural some players would take this seriously.

• How about noone of them? They are both criminals. Bruce is supposed to fight criminals, to romance any of them is to go against everything he stands for. Also, something tells me Harley Quinn will murder him in his sleep sooner or later, and Selina will just leave at some point.

• Harley of course, Barley needs all the ammo it can get.

• We all know Talia Al....I mean Iman Avesta is the only right choice.

• To think she even came back

• Not for people who like bad girls she's not.

We all know Talia Al....I mean Iman Avesta is the only right choice.

• Maybe it would be best if he didn't form a romantic/sexual relation with anyone in this game, as with season one?

• Why would you even think that? There hasn't been a single mention of the League of shadows or Ra's, so why would a completely new character that can become deaf based on your decisions be revealed as a villain of that magnitude?

• The name ticked me off, but it's probably nothing.

Probably.

HexIgon posted: »

Why would you even think that? There hasn't been a single mention of the League of shadows or Ra's, so why would a completely new character that can become deaf based on your decisions be revealed as a villain of that magnitude?

• Iman Avesta is the rightful choice not those two

• Who?

strwar3 posted: »

Iman Avesta is the rightful choice not those two

• Iman Avesta. You don't know who Iman Avesta is? Or do you mean what I said about those two? I don't want Bruce with either Harley Quinn or Selina. My choice is Iman Avesta

HexIgon posted: »

Who?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.