Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• What do you think, when will episode 5 come out? I somewhere read that the Wolf will thoroughly do, when the Batman finish and the shorter they have Batman in the priority projects, for the last episode ..

• The farthest date I can think of is March 27th.

kostya2151 posted: »

What do you think, when will episode 5 come out? I somewhere read that the Wolf will thoroughly do, when the Batman finish and the shorter they have Batman in the priority projects, for the last episode ..

• march 27!?you killing me???!

HexIgon posted: »

The farthest date I can think of is March 27th.

• Nobody is man. We can only hope in a possible cameo for season 3.

I just realized episode five is the last time we will see John, since he is probably going to get arrested/killed either way. I'm not ready.

• I meant that's the latest date they'd release the episode, considering they have noting but Batman going out right now. I don't think the game will come out that late though, this is simply the worst case scenario. I think it'll definitely come out in March though. It's the finale after all. They always release on Tuesdays so the dates available are March 6th, March 13th, March 20th and March 27th. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us with an earlier release...

march 27!?you killing me???!

• maybe february??

I meant that's the latest date they'd release the episode, considering they have noting but Batman going out right now. I don't think the ga

• I rather it be in March.

• Honestly two months wait is nothing - waiting 4 months for Game Of Thrones finale changes a person...

AnimalBoy posted: »

I rather it be in March.

• batman episode 2-3 1 months times

Honestly two months wait is nothing - waiting 4 months for Game Of Thrones finale changes a person...

• There were 7 weeks between episode 2 (October 3) and episode 3 (21 November)

As long as we get a satisfying ending and not too many loose ends I will be a happy man.

batman episode 2-3 1 months times

• edited January 2018

I missed for you,Gordon...you not episode 4,but you needed poster 4 episodes :) http://prntscr.com/i5itqm - telltale games and i'm
    they will never forget you! https://prnt.sc/i5iuli

19Street95 posted: »

There were 7 weeks between episode 2 (October 3) and episode 3 (21 November) As long as we get a satisfying ending and not too many loose ends I will be a happy man.

• Never forget the Wolf Ep 2 wait of 5 months RIP homie :pensive:

Honestly two months wait is nothing - waiting 4 months for Game Of Thrones finale changes a person...

• Actually the wait for Wolf 2 (Oct 11 - Feb 4) took 116 days while the wait for Ice Dragon (Jul 21 - Nov 17) took 118 days. Horrific still.

Poogers555 posted: »

Never forget the Wolf Ep 2 wait of 5 months RIP homie

• YA LOVE ME WAYNE?!!!!!ROMANTIC...:))))))))))))

Actually the wait for Wolf 2 (Oct 11 - Feb 4) took 116 days while the wait for Ice Dragon (Jul 21 - Nov 17) took 118 days. Horrific still.

• Or the TFTBL Episode 2 wait.

• Never forget the ANF wait.

Not for the game but for it to end amirit fellas HAHAHAHA

Or the TFTBL Episode 2 wait.

• Those were dark times.

• Not ‘comparing’ I’m just stating the obvious, Batman actually deserves to have extra 3 DLC Episodes rather than Minecraft having them.

JmoooX posted: »

Please don't compare Batman to Minecraft

• Would we most likely go back to the Bonus Bros Carnival? That place looked like something inspired by The Killing Joke.

If Mr. Freeze appears in this episode, is lowering the temperature the right choice? I asked because of how dangerous the "cure" is.

Think that Suicide Squad would make a good spin-off for Telltale's Batman?

What are the chances that Riddler's assassin will be outright revealed?

• I would prefer a full 3rd season over DLC Episodes

Not ‘comparing’ I’m just stating the obvious, Batman actually deserves to have extra 3 DLC Episodes rather than Minecraft having them.

• [Finishes the 4th episode of the Enemy Within. Loves it. Exits game, goes to browser and looks up release date of episode 5. Back is hunched over while leaning closer to screen. Shifts mouse over to the refresh button. Wastes away while repeatedly pressing button in hopes of some miracle it'll be announced within the next five minutes. Does so without blinking. Refresh... refresh... refresh... refresh...]

• Loved episode 4! I find it gets better with every episode. This has definitely been one of the best games Telltale has made in a while. And I'm even more surprised because season 1 wasn't even that great.

With that said, the one thing I'm disappointed with is that it wasn't longer. I'm really hoping that the finale offers at least 2 hours of game-play. Having the finale be the longest episode of the season would be pretty nice, and I feel like its very possible since they have many things that need to be addressed with the season coming to an end.

• TTG should release episodes closer to each other imo.. For me personally i'm very hyped for maybe 1/2 weeks after the last released ep, but after that the hype is going down for me and I have to get into it again when they release a new ep, which I don't like.

• I'm all for the quality. I'd prefer that over them getting it to us sooner. The wait is brutal but worth it.

Hypnosis posted: »

TTG should release episodes closer to each other imo.. For me personally i'm very hyped for maybe 1/2 weeks after the last released ep, but

• I agree, quality is everything, but I would rather want to wait longer for a whole game then get pieces of the game with long periods in between...

GamerLady posted: »

I'm all for the quality. I'd prefer that over them getting it to us sooner. The wait is brutal but worth it.

• Ah, I see what you be sayin. I wouldn't mind that either.

I agree, quality is everything, but I would rather want to wait longer for a whole game then get pieces of the game with long periods in between...

• I have to say this game as restored my faith in Telltale. When TWAU2 was announced I was worried that my favourite telltale series would be ruined and also TWD would be tarnished even more. But playing this game has got me excited and hopeful for the future of this company.

PS: You better make a season 3...

• I really hope Tiffany gets more screen time in Episode 5. Felt like she has a lesser screen time then out of most of the main characters.

• I'm sure she will. I did like her moment in episode 4 though. Both conversations were great and I prefer the way Bruce confessed being Batman to her this episode way better than I did the last.

I really hope Tiffany gets more screen time in Episode 5. Felt like she has a lesser screen time then out of most of the main characters.

• Or we can wait a long ass time and get a short ass episode like with episode 4

I agree, quality is everything, but I would rather want to wait longer for a whole game then get pieces of the game with long periods in between...

• Do I sense the slightest twinge of bitterness in that comment? ;)

Or we can wait a long ass time and get a short ass episode like with episode 4

• Haha but yes, episode four was rather short for the long amount of time we had to wait for it. It was, however, high quality in my opinion, so that's good.

Or we can wait a long ass time and get a short ass episode like with episode 4

• People saying its such a high quality episode when it actually felt like the lowest quality episode of the season. The opening scenes in SANCTUS were awesome but after that it was so incredibly rushed. Rushed scenes with Tiffany and Alfred, no Gordon, just immediately jumping from one place to another. People love John so I think that's why they loved the episode but in reality it was insultingly short and rushed. Season started very strong with a great 2.5 hour length and then we get an hour long episode dumped on our laps. So yes I'm bitter.

Haha but yes, episode four was rather short for the long amount of time we had to wait for it. It was, however, high quality in my opinion, so that's good.

• edited January 2018

I will admit the episode felt rushed and jumped around a lot, and I did miss seeing Gordon and Catwoman much, but I still enjoyed it, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. I also loved all the additional scenes with Avesta because I love her character. Hopefully the next episode will be a lot longer and will be able to wrap everything up.

People saying its such a high quality episode when it actually felt like the lowest quality episode of the season. The opening scenes in SAN

• There were still some good parts but ultimately i feel ripped off. Like Telltale showed everyone a good episode or two and now they're like "fuck it, let's wrap this up since everyone already bought their season passes. Consistency be damned". We might only get one more episode of this series ever so for them to shovel out a 1 hour episode is unacceptable in my eyes.

I will admit the episode felt rushed and jumped around a lot, and I did miss seeing Gordon and Catwoman much, but I still enjoyed it, and it

• I agree, the episode was far from terrible but it was the weakest of the season. It was just really short for the long wait, and the plot seemed like it was just to rush John into being the main bad guy without any real evolution into it. Just, "Oops he's Joker now!" it was just poorly done, I was expecting some type of twist that he always was completely crazy, I mean they never really explain how he got out of Arkham, but he got out near the end of Season 1. Or explain what he was planning to do with that very last scene of Season 1. It just felt weak, like they forgot they were setting him up to be some mastermind from S1 just for them to ignore it.

Hopefully episode 5 will have pay offs, and I agree with Gordon being gone too. The fact the game just FORBIDDEN us to ever Telltale Gordon we were Batman even though there was countless scenes where it would make sense for him to know but never given the option and then him just not being in episode 4 was disappointing, aswell as Catwoman being shunned away again this season.

People saying its such a high quality episode when it actually felt like the lowest quality episode of the season. The opening scenes in SAN

• I agree, I felt like I was playing Ties That Bind - Part 2 again...

• I think I agree with you on that episode 4 was the weakest so far. Amazing fight scenes in the beginning but after that it was just Harley Quinn tracking and John doe banter until the ending. Plus it was of course very short..

There were still some good parts but ultimately i feel ripped off. Like Telltale showed everyone a good episode or two and now they're like

• edited January 2018

IMO, this is the best epsiode of the Batman Series so far. Absolute perfection, enjoyed every minute of it. I'm glad TTG had courage to make Joker into a vigilante... Let's just pray it'll stay that way. Also, the action sequence in the beginning was amazing!

Good job, Telltale.

• I greatly enjoyed the fight scene with Mr. Freeze and Bane in the beginning. That was a lot of fun.

IMO, this is the best epsiode of the Batman Series so far. Absolute perfection, enjoyed every minute of it. I'm glad TTG had courage to make

Sign in to comment in this discussion.