(Spoilers) So.... Louis or Violet?

123457»

Comments

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

"Clavier", was it? Hmmmm?....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jayroen posted: »

Why not Javi? Oh yes, he's back at it again. Gonna be posting all mah shit here Join the club and feel free to post suggestions.

• No, it's simply called "pedophilia"

Dex-Starr posted: »

"Clavier", was it? Hmmmm?.......

• I swear it lookded like that dude's face was being blown out at first.

• "grab's bigger fan for the flames"

• I used the base models of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle from the Batman series, thought it looked good, made a pic, not sure why everyone is bringing up pedophilia and shit, you people need help xD

Um.....Wow. They look really nice together. I mean, if one didn't know who they were and the age difference between them, they'd actually appear to be a great looking couple that's successful

• edited August 2018

This person pretty much sums up how I feel about Violet/Clem:

• YES! Exactly my thoughts!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

• It's upsetting because I was watching a youtuber play and they pretty much went with violet because of the gay thing. They said that louis was more charismatic and pretty much said that violet's forgettable and even though I disagree with them but respect their opinion. What I had a problem with is the reason they went with violet. I've seen this youtuber play before the storm and when chloe and rachel kissed she was ecstatic. She even said oh my gay heart. To only ship violet and clem because of the gay thing is disheartening. And violet did open up. Once in the dorm rooms and then again if you go fishing with her and her attitude changes during both instances. And yeah all of the things you said about violet are true. She is gay, moody, and a loner but that's not all there is to her character.

• So you and mrshyguy both love violet too?

Leegendary posted: »

YES! Exactly my thoughts!

• That’s how I feel. Even tho I’m not a violetine shipper I respect the ship amd think it’s kinda cute. It’s very annoying when people assume their sexuality is the only important thing about the character.

Scythenger posted: »

It's upsetting because I was watching a youtuber play and they pretty much went with violet because of the gay thing. They said that louis w

• Yup I really like her

So you and mrshyguy both love violet too?

• Exactly. Or when they bring in race.

That’s how I feel. Even tho I’m not a violetine shipper I respect the ship amd think it’s kinda cute. It’s very annoying when people assume their sexuality is the only important thing about the character.

• I'm glad you do. I don't like louis but I don't hate him and I'm not going to talk about him anymore.

Yup I really like her

• At least you’re respectful I ran into a guy saying he deserved no love, appreciation or positivity and he hoped he died. Damn man it’s been one episode lol

I'm glad you do. I don't like louis but I don't hate him and I'm not going to talk about him anymore.

• Lol. If he felt that way about marlon then personally I'd agree with him but not with louis. And it has only been one episode.

At least you’re respectful I ran into a guy saying he deserved no love, appreciation or positivity and he hoped he died. Damn man it’s been one episode lol

• Yeah it’s sad that people are already fighting

Lol. If he felt that way about marlon then personally I'd agree with him but not with louis. And it has only been one episode.

• I like Violet, but I don’t see her being anything more than friends with Clem.

So you and mrshyguy both love violet too?

• edited August 2018

It is. People should focus on the person and ship that they love and not focus on the person and ship they hate. Why waste your time + energy focusing on the negative which would be the character and ship you hate instead of focusing on the positive which would be the character and ship you love. Everyone can be happy. There shouldn't be any hostility or animosity. And there's no reason for something as petty as a war.

Yeah it’s sad that people are already fighting

• I respect that. I feel the same way about louis and clem and I'm glad you like violet.

I like Violet, but I don’t see her being anything more than friends with Clem.

• I feel the same man

It is. People should focus on the person and ship that they love and not focus on the person and ship they hate. Why waste your time + energ

• Pretty much the first half.
    The second, particularly the tokenism stuff, not so much.

• edited August 2018

but that's not all there is to her character.

Exactly there is more to her character and she shows it in the first EP and probably more and she will show it in EP 2 where (because of the achievement and Australian Classification rating)to show her more opening up side and I will love it so much. Her character is yes a loner,but that is interesting about her. You make feel more alive and make her fight even more and I think from my view of her? She wants to fight to protect Clem and we can make that happen cause it will probably happen cause One,she opened up a little bit in dorm room and she opens up when you go fishing with her and she realizes (from our choice)that Clem said it was nice for talking to her last night.

Violet is scared of losing ppl close to her and since close to her? I feel their be a very very passionate and interesting scene. Where Violet is scared over feeling and losing someone who she is falling in love with Clem over. That is what I see about Violet's character and I don't care what ppl say? She is very very interesting and acts lone wolf badass just like Clem.

It's upsetting because I was watching a youtuber play and they pretty much went with violet because of the gay thing. They said that louis w

• I CANNOT un-read that. :#

it's not like he's just trying to get in Clem's pants Who would want to?? She’s probably been wearing the same undies for a decade. hasn’t showered either. It probably looks like a clicker with an afro down there??

• edited August 2018

I completely agree. Oh she lost someone. How cliché. She's a lesbian. How cliché. She's not "attractive". She's not charismatic. Like her losing someone is just that and there's nothing more to it. Like all she has going for her is being a lesbian. Like her not being attractive and her not being charismatic isn't subjective. Violet has what doesn't matter and isn't important but more importantly she has what does matter and is important.

strwar3 posted: »

but that's not all there is to her character. Exactly there is more to her character and she shows it in the first EP and probably m

• Oh she lost someone. How cliché. She's a lesbian. How cliché. She's not "attractive". She's not charismatic. Like her losing someone is just that and there's nothing more to it. Like all she has going for her is being a lesbian.

Yup ppl just say that about her,but that's not who she is. They will probably see more of her in EP 2 and make that choice if they want to have romance with her. Then maybe after her opening more. They will probably and I hope they like her more. Like for once. Ppl have to let themselves think and try to understand why ppl(like me and you and others)enjoy Violet so much and why we push the Violetine Romance so much. It ain't because she is a lesbian(although I am happy she is but that doesn't matter)it is her character that we enjoy.

I completely agree. Oh she lost someone. How cliché. She's a lesbian. How cliché. She's not "attractive". She's not charismatic. Like her lo

• Exactly and I hope so too.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh she lost someone. How cliché. She's a lesbian. How cliché. She's not "attractive". She's not charismatic. Like her losing someone is just

• edited August 2018

Definitely I'm at the side of Violet
    Don't get me wrong, Louis may be good guy. At the first time I saw him, I knew that he'd be the nice guy but I don't get warmed up to someone that easy just because they're making jokes to you/being nice. Character development, character's backstory and their behaviors afterwards are very important to me.
    As the story was evolving I found out that Louis was way too frivolous comparing to Clementine. Like, I've watched the hunting scene and he was being like "eh f** the rules guys, let's have some fun!" Not even that I define myself as serious person but those jokes were getting tiresome after some point.

Another thing that I wasn't wrong about Louis is, he's acting in a rushed manner,I couldn't see any development nor potential for it. At the very first time you saw him, you knew he was all over Clementine, he was flirting with her obviously... but at the end when Marlon was about to kill Clementine, Louis was pretty reluctant to step in, even after you've convinced him. I'm not involved with this!" "I like you but, you're like on your own in this Eh, he may have instant crush on some girl but when it comes to trading her life... you're not involved. Marlon could've been his best friend but Dropped.

Violet? There's no way she's like Jane... I hated Jane. Violet is like a shy girl, who'd been through and trying to be harsh to people to not get hurt. But even while she was being harsh, she wasn't annoying. The comments she made in card game made me laugh, and how she teases with Marlon and Louis.
    But what she did at the end actually won my heart. Appealing her felt more genuine, she wanted to believe Clementine but unsure. She didn't let her on her own, didn't say that she wasn't involved, you could see her while she was fighting with her demons. She even drew a weapon after standing in front of Clem.

ps. And honestly, the real love isn't a rapid fire to me, that's why I like slow burn. There should be development, seriousness,jealousness rather than experiencing instant crushes.

• Both Violet and Louis reject Clem during the end scene at first lmaooo you can’t use that against him bc Violet did the same thing

mero_W posted: »

Definitely I'm at the side of Violet Don't get me wrong, Louis may be good guy. At the first time I saw him, I knew that he'd be the nice

• OP had many other valid points for preferring Violet. Besides it's not a contest, there are perfectly good reasons for wanting one over the other but it ultimately comes down to player preference and their experience in the game.

Both Violet and Louis reject Clem during the end scene at first lmaooo you can’t use that against him bc Violet did the same thing

• edited August 2018

I wasn’t implying it was a contest?? I was just pointing out that the whole “Louis-not-stepping-in” crap is stupid

OP had many other valid points for preferring Violet. Besides it's not a contest, there are perfectly good reasons for wanting one over the other but it ultimately comes down to player preference and their experience in the game.

• edited August 2018

@Leegendary
    Hello,
    First of all, I need to ask this, have your read my post carefully and paid attention what I've said? Because I've labeled everything that has been happened in-game.

Both of them overthink before they were stepping in but their behaviors in that scene are also different. In comparison, Louis is way more reluctant and he shots Clem down immediately "I'm not involved in this, you're alone in this situation" even after he stepped in he was still unsure, didn't even show his weapon.
    Whereas, Violet was at least trying to trust Clem,said sorry many times without refusing her directly and she seemed more sure while protecting Clementine as she showed her weapon at Marlon.

Feel free to re-watch the scenes;pay attention to dialogues. I'm not making up things from my headcanon in here.

Both Violet and Louis reject Clem during the end scene at first lmaooo you can’t use that against him bc Violet did the same thing

• Posts like these in tumblr are pretty amusing to me to be honest, people think they can change developers' intentions with their opinion and they think they have the superior mind.

But let me tell you something, Telltale does a good job at character developments. We were in Episode 1 and we don't know what's waiting for us in later chapters.

• I was thinking more Aasim. He’s got his head and mindset in right place for the apocalypse world.

• Louis won Clem's heart by singing my dear Clementine.

• do you know what that song is about? look it up

goku200 posted: »

Louis won Clem's heart by singing my dear Clementine.

• I really hope they get together ??

BroKenny posted: »

It only took a few minutes for me to start shipping Violet and Clem lol. I'd rather Clem be with a girl than a guy and I like that Violet ha

• Honestly I like both Violet and Louis but I don't ship Clementine with either of them. If I could have shipped her with anyone at Ericson, it would have been Marlon had he not done what he did at the end. That being how it is, I ship Clem with Aasim. He seems to be the most Level-headed person there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.