The walking dead final season is STILL officially cancelled

15678911»

Comments

• edited September 2018

Man oh man TT management department need to be taken to court

• Thanks for your reply but if Im to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if those updates related to episode 3 are just automatic. It makes sense because under normal circumstances it'd still be another month until the episode 3 release. Its just too early for anything meaningful to be updated.

Steamdb. https://steamdb.info/app/866800/history/ If you mouse over the bits that say 866803, you get a tooltip type popup that says epis

• Actively changing tags and updating things (god knows what’s happening)

• What could they possibly be automatically updating all weekend? Every developer was fired Friday afternoon. These updates have been happening all weekend. There's been 4 or 5 updates since Friday. Unless there's an automated system writing updates to push out, automatic updates makes no sense.

Tewudin posted: »

Thanks for your reply but if Im to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if those updates related to episode 3 are just automatic. It makes sen

• I don't know. Unfortunately no one knows for sure what the hell is happening in there. We'll just have to wait and be patient. :( Its hard tho.

What could they possibly be automatically updating all weekend? Every developer was fired Friday afternoon. These updates have been happenin

• I'm getting a tad concerned with episode 2. Usually you can download the episodes early (as I did for ep 1) and you can't do that as of now. Also, its the day of release, and there has been no hype tweets or anything from the account. Now I know the social media team has likely been let go too, but still I would have thought there would have been a tweet or something reminding people of the episodes release.

• The episode IS being released because it already has reviews across the internet. I guess you just have to wait a couple more hours for it to be available to the public.

gta3demon posted: »

I'm getting a tad concerned with episode 2. Usually you can download the episodes early (as I did for ep 1) and you can't do that as of now.

• Yup, you can already watch it on youtube, stop worrying so much.

The episode IS being released because it already has reviews across the internet. I guess you just have to wait a couple more hours for it to be available to the public.

• There are apparently legal concerns with the remaining episodes.

• And as I promised to update you guys on the refund situation. So as posted earlier - Telltale support said "sorry, we are not responsible for technical problems/refunds anymore".
    I contacted Xbox support regarding refund (as I bought the title through Microsoft store).
    Here is the reply.

• I have currently had no luck getting a refund for the PS4 version, because there's been no "official" statement yet.

• Check out the newer topics.

The_Duck posted: »

I have currently had no luck getting a refund for the PS4 version, because there's been no "official" statement yet.

• You may want to reconsider that refund and check this for the official statement

The_Duck posted: »

I have currently had no luck getting a refund for the PS4 version, because there's been no "official" statement yet.

• For some reason, sometimes, newer topics don't show up even when I refresh. I hope it works out.

• If Telltale isn't going to finish the game, they should give everyone a full refund. Why pay full price for a cancelled game? A game they decided not to complete?

• It's not cancelled yet.

Lucelia posted: »

If Telltale isn't going to finish the game, they should give everyone a full refund. Why pay full price for a cancelled game? A game they decided not to complete?

• She just said "if". It's still possible to be cancelled, but right now, The Final Season's status is unknown.

It's not cancelled yet.

• Yep, sorry. Must've misread it. Happens to me sometimes.

AronDracula posted: »

She just said "if". It's still possible to be cancelled, but right now, The Final Season's status is unknown.

• Well, so how do I request a refund?

• as of what i heard tehre a few other companies who are willing to come forward to help finish the season off so it not officially gone gone yet

• When the cancelation will be recognized !

Well, so how do I request a refund?

• edited September 2018

I’d beat my ? if all of the mainstream companies (I.e Bethesda, Valve, Ubisoft, CDProjektRed) all come together and finished it together

Goldrock posted: »

as of what i heard tehre a few other companies who are willing to come forward to help finish the season off so it not officially gone gone yet

• Bruh there is a very solid chance the season is going to be completed, don't be talking about refunds yet

Well, so how do I request a refund?

• Well the title of this thread is pretty inaccurate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.