The walking dead final season is STILL officially cancelled

Comments

• It's not official -_-

• It's not official but it's very much the truth.

• Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCCCCCK THIS SHIT I WAKE UP TO SEE THIS SHIT WTF WAY TO START MY DAY....it was real folks GUESS ILL DIE.

• Same man,i was in a good mood and saw this like 2 hours ago
    this is fucked up

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCCCCCK THIS SHIT I WAKE UP TO SEE THIS SHIT WTF WAY TO START MY DAY....it was real folks GUESS ILL DIE.

• Seriously? Fuck you, Telltale. How the hell could you just do this? You know how much the series mean to the fans and you just leave it like this? I can't believe it

• This is honestly awful. I almost feel like I lost someone, like Telltale died in a car crash (no Kenny pun intended) and now I never get to see the potential they’ll live up to. No closure or anything, just an immediate implosion.

There was plenty of opportunity for Telltale to thrive in the industry, so I’m sure we’ll start hearing whispers about how some people fucked up behind the scenes sometime soon.

• It's going to be impossible with everything that is going on, but I am going to try to get some sleep. I really hope I can wake up to some good news from Telltale. Gn everyone, let's hope for some more information from Telltale.

• There's only one thing we can do. We know that....

• guys wait for their plan(incoming weeks plan)

• @mostlypoptarts when are we gonna get some official confirmation from telltale about the fate of tfs? :(

• edited September 2018

Mostlypoparts is not here anymore :'(

Razer531 posted: »

@mostlypoptarts when are we gonna get some official confirmation from telltale about the fate of tfs?

• Unless telltale themselfs say so I would assume that episode 3 and 4 will be released in November and December

• Even IF they still work on it, which they aren't, they couldn't possibly meet those deadlines with 25 people, especially since some of them - if not all - still work on Minecraft for Netflix.

It's dead. Episode 3 and Episode 4 won't come out. Telltale has no money.

donmike84 posted: »

Unless telltale themselfs say so I would assume that episode 3 and 4 will be released in November and December

• What do you mean??

NexusFire posted: »

Mostlypoparts is not here anymore

• edited September 2018

She probably got laid off aswell?

What do you mean??

• She was fired

What do you mean??

• maybe they will have some money after releasing Minecraft:Storymode...

• this is so sad Alela play Take us back

• Maybe, but I doubt it'll be enough for those two episodes.

It could also be, that they already got the minecraft-money in advence due to the contract.

Wink01 posted: »

maybe they will have some money after releasing Minecraft:Storymode...

• I'm fucking done. This is the final reason why no one should defend a piece of garbage that is The Walking Dead A New Frontier which was a mistake, that's a fact. Fuck Kevin Bruner and fuck everything that he has done to this company. Season 1 and 2 are the only canon WD games. ANF and TFS never existed.

• Telltale finish the last season or i hang myself

• Oh my god guys. GET A GRIP. PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS. THEY HAVE NO WAY TO PAY RENT OR BILLS OR HEALTH INSURANCE AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A VIDEO GAME. A VIDEO GAME!
    get some perspective. It sucks but you get to go to sleep tonight not worrying about what happens to your entire life next week. God forbid anything actually life affecting happens to you lot.

• Dude, of course we care about the people who lost their jobs but we should still be able to mourn over a game many of us have spent YEARS dedicated to. Just because people are upset about the game being cancelled doesn't mean they can't also be upset about so many people being laid off without severance.

Oh my god guys. GET A GRIP. PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS. THEY HAVE NO WAY TO PAY RENT OR BILLS OR HEALTH INSURANCE AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING A

• It's unprecedented. This serves as a warning to other companies who wish to adopt the same model.

sarahsenpai posted: »

yah i heard about pt but never got to play it since i don't own a playstation. but that was just a demo. TFS is already on ep2 now it's being axed.

• Reading through some of the replies here and in other threads says otherwise.

I've no problem with people being upset games are cancelled/gonna be unfinished, but treating it as the end of the world and giving out about the people who might still be there/who had nothing to do with it and are now out of a job is childish, petty and really cold.

12494 posted: »

Dude, of course we care about the people who lost their jobs but we should still be able to mourn over a game many of us have spent YEARS de

• It really is a disaster...

• Tweets from Lilly's voice actor:

• All well and good but asking people to accept getting cheated out of their money just isn't gonna happen. People are gonna be kicking up a fuss until they get refunds or something in return.

Oh my god guys. GET A GRIP. PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS. THEY HAVE NO WAY TO PAY RENT OR BILLS OR HEALTH INSURANCE AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING A

• edited September 2018

i can't read suddenly

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Tweets from Lilly's voice actor:

• That's reality for ya.

Melton23 posted: »

Well I normally try to deal with things with a joke, but I might as well be serious until telltale get their fucking act together... What...

• Realise that I legit became the thing I swore to destroy. I’m sad ?

DabigRG posted: »

That's reality for ya.

• This doesn’t confirm anything but a former writer on TFS said this:

• Word.

• I’m coming back to this site after years of mostly hiatus to say how heartbroken I am for TellTale. I don’t know how much of a heads up the employees got, but this is truly horrible for all affected. I hope they all get better jobs soon.

• On another note, I am curious if we’re going to get partially refunded or not. I hope so, because a lot of us bought all of their games as soon as we could. This isn’t a good way to end things for the fans.

Last note, does anyone think it was bad CEOs and management that led to this? The statement released even said they couldn’t keep up with their timetables.

I’m gonna miss this company :(

• Does anyone else have this tingly sense in their body, or just me? At the back of my mind I was skeptical about the final season and therefore did not purchase the season pass. I also blame the reception ‘A New Frontier’ received and evidently, Telltale got kicked in the face. I bet you all miss the misery now. ?

• edited September 2018

The fact I lost the money doesnt bother me too much. I mean it sucks but what it does make me feel sad is that potentially we had a great season and finally a proper ending for one of my favourite characters in the videogame industry, but now having a half finished season without any ending, or a rushed and low quality conclusion after so many years is like receiving a big punch on my nuts.

Does anyone else have this tingly sense in their body, or just me? At the back of my mind I was skeptical about the final season and therefo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.