The walking dead final season is STILL officially cancelled

Comments

• I feel the same way.

Gauss99 posted: »

The fact I lost the money doesnt bother me too much. I mean it sucks but what it does make me feel sad is that potentially we had a great se

• As much as I would love to sign it, Netflix had a contract with Telltale for Minecraft, they aren't going to pick up TSF because they don't have to. Who knows, maybe the petition ends up being effective, that would be really good news.

Raegis posted: »

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-save-the-walking-dead-the-final-season

• I started this series the first day it came out years ago it’s really sad that it’s going to have this kind of conclusion. I haven’t been active among the community for quite some time now but I won’t forget the amazing people I have met here. I’m thankful this game was able to make me connect with so many

• Mostlypoptarts is/was
    on vacation and most likely has been laid off since.

What??? This can't be real. @mostlypoptarts surely this isn't true??

• Hey, I remember you! I've come back to make the most of our time left here. No idea how long the forum has before it gets shut along with TellTale, but hopefully a few more familiar names pop up and I can say good bye to everyone properly :)x

I started this series the first day it came out years ago it’s really sad that it’s going to have this kind of conclusion. I haven’t been ac

• @mostlypoptarts I’m going to miss you ?? You were a ray of sunshine on this forum and were the best ☀️ ? please take care out there and best wishes gurl ?

NexusFire posted: »

Mostlypoparts is not here anymore

• Fans: What about 3 & 4 episodes? What about moneyback?
    Telltale:

• People have lost their jobs? Dude there's people in developing nations who are starving to death and wish they even had the opportunity, GET A GRIP!

That's the funny thing about shit like this, nobody's allowed to feel any type a way about things that happen because there's always that one fucking guy that shows up to say "Hey, you think THAT'S bad..." Yea, it sucks. They got fucked royally. And it doesn't make anyone else's frustrations any less valid. The entire situation blows.

Oh my god guys. GET A GRIP. PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS. THEY HAVE NO WAY TO PAY RENT OR BILLS OR HEALTH INSURANCE AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING A

• Tweet deleted .

strwar3 posted: »

Huh? https://mobile.twitter.com/Futterish/status/1043285308845043712

• What a stupid retort. Good one you got me....

The fact remains that 250 people are out of a job and you got people whining they don't have a video game to play. The guy before my inital post threatened to kill themselves cause they can't play a video game.

Get some perspective. Hope nothing actually bad happens to you in your life.

The entitlement on here has always been digusting. Fitting this dumpster fire of a place ends with people threatening law suits against a company who's folded. The hardworking Telltale staff never deserved the abuse they got off the folks on here over the years.

People have lost their jobs? Dude there's people in developing nations who are starving to death and wish they even had the opportunity, GET

• I believe I remember you too. Wish you and everyone else here the best

Hey, I remember you! I've come back to make the most of our time left here. No idea how long the forum has before it gets shut along with TellTale, but hopefully a few more familiar names pop up and I can say good bye to everyone properly :)x

• What a stupid retort, yet yours just consists of you repeating the same shit you already said. Good one, you got me. Get out of here kid, people being upset that years of personal investment not paying off does not equate to having no sympathy for the people who's financial wellbeing have been jeopardized by the firings because of a few peoples comments, those are not mutually exclusive's things regardless of what your enlightened opinion on the matter is. And you're really trying to convey this sense of profound knowledge you falsely believe you have, but all you've really done is display how ignorant you are.

I have plenty of perspective, I've been around alive a lot longer than you have and can appreciate that even what people deem inconsequential can still have a personal impact. You can blabber on about perspective, but you're as lost as all the people you think you're enlightening because you lack the same perspective you believe they do. And your blatant misunderstanding of what a customer is entitled to when they purchase something is equally as disgusting. Whatever lawsuits that may or may not happen won't affect the people who've lost their jobs, but the shitty management that put the company in this situation, falsely giving the illusion of security before letting things to devolve to the point that 250 employments were terminated abruptly with no severance.

What a stupid retort. Good one you got me.... The fact remains that 250 people are out of a job and you got people whining they don't hav

• If true this just makes that "statement" they made obnoxious. "to our board and its partners" in regards to the 25 employees. So not the fans? You can't find a way to complete 2 episodes that most work has to already be done on?

As if we won't right away assume that also means to finish TFS? If not then that wording just makes this suck even more. Of all the weird timing right at the release of ep2 we are now wondering if we even finish the story?

• Game not officially cancelled via mike flutter/in talks with CEO! so lets hope guys/gals

• Well... this was unexpected.

What a shitty thing for the higher-ups to do. It's one thing for us to be pissed about potentially not getting episodes three and four, but it's entirely another to fire most of your employees on the spot with no severance pay. That's a giant middle finger if I ever saw one, and I can't even begin to imagine what those guys are going through right now. A lot of them have families, and apparently quite a few had moved across the country to come work for this company.

Best of luck to the Telltale employees. You guys gave us years of great entertainment, and you've touched all of our lives in the best way possible.

• Agreed. This is low as hell, even by a corporation's standards. America needs to follow France's example and stage a revolution, because this shit is becoming intolerable.

Well... this was unexpected. What a shitty thing for the higher-ups to do. It's one thing for us to be pissed about potentially not getti

• Status update on TFS? Is it officially done done?

• Nope

Dex-Starr posted: »

Status update on TFS? Is it officially done done?

• Turns out Telltale actually isn't Bankrupt.

Nope

• And you know this how?

Turns out Telltale actually isn't Bankrupt.

• Michael Futter tweeted this out after discussion with the CEO, it's all over the other discussions.

Dex-Starr posted: »

And you know this how?

• You think it was fake news? Because I think it fake news about Telltale going bankrupt.

Michael Futter tweeted this out after discussion with the CEO, it's all over the other discussions.

• edited September 2018

Well, looks like Hook hand Javier is canon now:
    @Poogers555

• Well, forget you too, Joe Ker :lol:

Well, looks like Hook hand Javier is canon now: @Poogers555 https://twitter.com/kessjrause/status/1043360162919014401

• Wait, she's gone?! M-MASAKA!!!!! SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD MAKE ME A MOD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NexusFire posted: »

Mostlypoparts is not here anymore

• TFS still has a chance but the scheduling and team behind it all will surely be fucked for quite a while. TT not being bankrupt is the best news we’ve heard in the past 24 hours, by the time Suffer the Children comes out a lot more news will ensue.

• wherefore has't the lady forsaken me? What didst I doth wrong?

• I'm glad to see there are some old faces still around from when I used to go on here more often. I'll miss you guys. There is a subreddit available.

• From the lead director of season 4

• Yeah. His comments are the final nail in the coffin. Episode 3 not in a shippable state and episode 4 not even started yet beyond the script. They're never going to finish it with no dev team.

MaxTheFax posted: »

From the lead director of season 4

• They're never going to finish it with no dev team.

Not unless DONTNOD gives them a helping hand

Yeah. His comments are the final nail in the coffin. Episode 3 not in a shippable state and episode 4 not even started yet beyond the script. They're never going to finish it with no dev team.

• you gotta be fucking joking here

• Apparently this guy is a faker, he doesn't have high connections within Telltale.

• you're thinking of someone else, he has shown his face and proven he is the lead director. He's the one that called the faker out for it

Apparently this guy is a faker, he doesn't have high connections within Telltale.

• Well, even Melissa Hutchison does not know the fate of TFS, but she did say that Ep2 is probably the last one.

• Wasn’t he fired too i mean i read it but if he is fired he dosen’t know what telltale could do

• She's not even in the company anymore? Her guess is as good as ours...

What??? This can't be real. @mostlypoptarts surely this isn't true??

• Melissa posted a tweet where she said she believed that ep 3 and 4 were indeed cancelled.

I refuse to believe that the final season is cancelled. People have already paid for it. They know how the story is going to end. Half of th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.