'The Mystery of Scoggins'

167891012»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Need... to... buy... and shall do after lunch! I'll have to work out shipping costs as to whether I'll get anything else.
  • edited May 2010
    Sorry to double post, but I was just sorting out what I want from the store and saw a Space Wolf T-shirt! How cool is that?!
  • edited May 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Sorry to double post, but I was just sorting out what I want from the store and saw a Space Wolf T-shirt! How cool is that?!

Minus 1000 point of Coolness because there's not Girl Sizes.
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

It's official. Telltale are sexist. :p
  • edited May 2010
    What can I say besides I can't wait for this game!! Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright were some of my 'first' adventure games so this will basically be a return to my adventure gaming 'roots'.

Quick question though: what is up with the "Book of Grickle"? Is it still in a preorder state and wont ship until Puzzle Agent is released, or is Telltale trying to get enough copies for all the orders that are being sent out for it.

Still I can't wait to not only give this game a try as well as finally have my own Grickle book. :D
  • joeldeejoeldee Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Hi all,

Telltale warehouse should be receiving its supply of the Book of Grickle next week.

Joel, Telltale
  • edited May 2010
    joeldee wrote: »
    Hi all,

Telltale warehouse should be receiving its supply of the Book of Grickle next week.

Joel, Telltale

Ok thanks for the heads up Joel. :)
  • edited May 2010
    Heh. Graham said he considers this game an original Telltale title.

Darin says it isn't
  • TorTor
    edited May 2010
    Will people who order the game on Steam get a Hidden People hat for Team Fortress 2? :p
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I'm not interested in SE because the original I have works fine, and the only part I might care about is the voices, which a) you can't have with the old version and b) I've been told were pretty bad due to rhythm issues.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone backports the voices into classic mode of MI:SE, but I love the voices in MI:SE and won't be playing classic mode in the future other than swapping back to look at the nostalgic art now and then.
  • edited May 2010
    joeldee wrote: »
    Hi all,

Joel, Telltale

Ah! Good to know! Thanks!
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

I didn't even notice that. I just assumed it was unisex as it were, because it doesn't specifically say the t-shirt's for men either!
  • edited May 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I didn't even notice that. I just assumed it was unisex as it were, because it doesn't specifically say the t-shirt's for men either!

To be fair, I'll buy it anyway. I'm just compare them with the Max and Crossbones Options =P. I loved the Girl Size, that all =P
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, the Space Wolf shirt is back in Telltale's store where it belongs. Too bad Grickle and Further Grickle are sold out/printed by a publisher that doesn't exist anymore.

Anyone REALLY eager for Puzzle Agent merch could buy these.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010

Or even one of these. Go on, impress your friends!
  • edited May 2010
    I'm not sure how well that unlicensed Papa Smurf costume resembles the Hidden People, puzzlebox.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    It is totally almost kind of nearly a close approximation!
  • edited May 2010
    The hat is almost sorta like the hidden people one!
  • edited May 2010
    I like how Darin says it isn't origanal, and Annable says it is.
  • edited May 2010

I want these instead for some reason. Mostly because the last one is cute.
  • edited May 2010
    Strong Max wrote: »
    I like how Darin says it isn't origanal, and Annable says it is.

they probably talked beforehand and figured it would be funny to fuel both sides of the debate....
  • edited May 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    they probably talked beforehand and figured it would be funny to fuel both sides of the debate....

There's nothing to debate. Anyone who says that it is an original IP is wrong. Annable said it feels like an original Telltale title, he didn't say it was exclusively owned and developed by Telltale as a company. Therefore, it isn't an original IP. It's as simple as that.
  • edited May 2010
    Smurf hats don't stand straight up; they slant forward.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.