Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak Discussion!

1234568»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Hey has anyone else realised Yog-Saggoth is an anagram for shaggy goat and shaggy toga? :D

Edit: and a soggy goth
  • edited June 2010
    Nice, except that they've settled on spelling it Yog-Soggoth now.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    So it's an anagram for "GO HOG TOYS, G!"

Who is this mysterious "G"? And why must he/she hog the toys of power?
  • edited June 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    So it's an anagram for "GO HOG TOYS, G!"

Who is this mysterious "G"? And why must he/she hog the toys of power?
    homsar_G.PNG
    "That's a healthy piece of real estate!"
  • edited June 2010
    I FINALLY got to sit down and finish the episode a little while ago. The puzzles were extremely clever and I loved the entire reel on the Disorient Express. I love the story so far and I'm itching to see where it's going. And Jurgen! I loved the amount of Jurgen in this episode! I especially like how you get to ruin his life and everything. :D
  • edited June 2010
    Finally finished it as well. Cool switching back and forth between the reels without overdoing it and making it more annoying than clever. Great story and creepy ending, that had a very "Grim Fandango" feel to it.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Ah... at least there's some sanity in the sticky threads (as opposed to the numerous appreciation threads, which actually scare me off this sub-forum).

With the next episode approaching, I really wonder if the second episode can actually be beat. It was so creative! We'll see if there are more peaks like that in the entire story arc.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm already dreading the final puzzle of the final episode where you'll probably have to use each and every toy of power in the right order! :eek:
  • edited June 2010
    Um ... not quite spoiler free considering I saw a character whom I'd have never guessed would have been in the episode :eek:
  • edited June 2010
    You might want to add that the video a review of episode 3, and not episode 2, which this thread is about.
  • edited June 2010
    Didero wrote: »
    You might want to add that the video a review of episode 3, and not episode 2, which this thread is about.

lol whoops
  • edited June 2010
    I´ve just finished 302 in time for 303!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.