"The Great Adventure Bundle 2010"

123457»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Thanks so much guys for unlocking Sam & Max early! Now I can get the DVD! Only thing is...how do I get the DVD? The price hasn't subtracted from my cart and I can't use the order number. Thanks guys!
    :)

-Monkey

This is what I was afraid of.

I want the games on my Telltale so I can get the DVD, and eventually, a cheaper Sam and Max S3. :\
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, it'll happen. They said by getting the adventure pack that we'd be elegible for the S2 DVD, I guess they just haven't got around to making that so yet.
  • edited September 2010
    well you can always contact support and they will enable you to get it for 0$ + Shipping.
  • edited September 2010
    I'll give it a few days, if it doesn't unlock, then I will. But they've only just unlocked, I'll give them time...
  • edited September 2010
    It's unlocked! Squee!
  • edited September 2010
    It's unlocked! Squee!

It doesn't work for me :-( Did you enter the order no of the Adventure Bundle?
  • edited September 2010
    YEAH got pass the login screen, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and I went straight in.......LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
  • edited September 2010
    WOW I have never had a game download so slowly, that first game must be massive it does look pretty specky.
  • edited September 2010
    ok is it surpose to be this slow, I switched to puzzle agent and it's taken 1hr to download 13%, that can't be right, I down load stuff way faster than that. Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong, I have tried doing the admin thing but it hasnt made a difference.
  • edited September 2010
    Ah, when can we order the SM:S2 DVD?
  • edited September 2010
    So if you get this bundle, will the Puzzle Agent and Sam and Max games be available to download in Mac version, as well (does it show up as purchased in the account history, or is the downloader required and block off Mac access for these two games)?

The others are PC because they aren't owned by Telltale, I'm just wondering if I'm limited to PC version for theirs, also.

From what people are reporting, the Telltales games don't appear on their Telltale account, so no access to the Mac version Download.
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    when i install the sam and max game, it failed at the first thing on the installation

Try running the bundle as an Administrator.
  • edited September 2010
    So if you get this bundle, will the Puzzle Agent and Sam and Max games be available to download in Mac version, as well (does it show up as purchased in the account history, or is the downloader required and block off Mac access for these two games)?

The others are PC because they aren't owned by Telltale, I'm just wondering if I'm limited to PC version for theirs, also.

From what people are reporting, the Telltales games don't appear on their Telltale account, so no access to the Mac version Download.

I'm in the same boat -- I'm certainly hoping this is an oversight and they make the Mac versions available for bundle buyers. I know that Telltale hasn't set things up yet for buyers of the Adventure Bundle to get the free S&M Season 2 CD, but have promised to do so. I hope they'll do the same in this case.
  • edited September 2010
    The games don't show up in your My Telltale. It uses the launcher and the launcher only downloads the PC version of the game. The bundle page states that the bundle is PC only.
  • edited September 2010
    I wish I'd read this thread before purchasing. If I'd known I'd have to put up with this buggy launcher thing to play the games, I wouldn't have bothered with the bundle. I should have let Jack Keane scare me off.
  • edited September 2010
    Ah, when can we order the SM:S2 DVD?

Sorry if I sound impatient, but I didn't see that question answered yet, and since the situation has changed and Season 2 has unlocked in an unexpected way, maybe there's also a change to the previously announced Season 2 DVD eligibility.

The thing is, I want to order my Season 3 DVD together with some other merch, and in order to save shipping cost, I want to wait until that DVD is unlocked for GAB owners and order all at once,
    but unlike Season 3 DVD, the price is still at $30 and the order number of the GAB returns "invalid number", as mentioned in a post above.

Again, I don't want to sound impatient, I just want to know, since I'm not sure if I should continue waiting or just order the other stuff for now.

EDIT: Oh, looks like I missed this thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19541
  • edited September 2010
    i bought the pack, and now i've been thinkin on something:
    ¿what about mac users?

When i bought TOMI, the Mac version was not out yet, and when it was launched the Mac option appeared on "My Telltale" with the PC option. That was great. And i suppose the same happened for the people who bought S&M season 2.

What i think now is... well... S&M Season 2 is also ready for Mac... BUT not the Adventure Bundle!
    So the point is... we already bought the season with the bundle, why not unlock the individual chapters for bundle users, so we can download it also for mac?
    That would be really cool, i mean its really annoying to have to download the TTG installer to play the Telltale games in the bundle... so why dont give them separated, to equal rights of all people who bought S&M?
    I get they cant give KQ collection or Jack keane directly , but cmon, the TTG stuff... sure they can fix it!

EDIT: i keep reading this thread and see im not the only one who thought on this Mac point, so... cmon! just do it! :)
  • edited November 2010
    I was wondering, does the bundle have an activation limit?
  • edited November 2010
    HaroldoNVU wrote: »
    I was wondering, does the bundle have an activation limit?

All the Telltale Activation Limits are so high that the staff says you probably won't run out, but if you do email support@telltalegames.com.
  • edited November 2010
    All the Telltale Activation Limits are so high that the staff says you probably won't run out, but if you do email support@telltalegames.com.

Thanks, I assumed it could work like that but since there were some many other third-party games in the bundle I thought I should ask, specially because I love the King's Quest Collection (easy to run on every old pc) and I feel bad if there only like 4 ou 5 activations.
  • fuck I just missed it

• A necro caused by an established and well-liked user? Not a bot?

Consider me surprised 🤔

• Me looking at all of these usernames

• Misery, misery, misery. That's what you chosen. I offered you friendship. And you spat in my face.

Poogers555 posted: »

fuck I just missed it

• Just so you know, you already posted in this thread and shared the same meme.

Me looking at all of these usernames

• The last comment was from 2010, and I didn’t even know about Telltale until 2013. Maybe I used this is in a different thread, but I never commented in this thread until now.

AronDracula posted: »

Just so you know, you already posted in this thread and shared the same meme.

• Oopss, you got a point.

The last comment was from 2010, and I didn’t even know about Telltale until 2013. Maybe I used this is in a different thread, but I never commented in this thread until now.

• Nah it was a bot, it's just been deleted since.

AChicken posted: »

A necro caused by an established and well-liked user? Not a bot? Consider me surprised 🤔

• Ah, darn.
    I thought this was gonna be the biggest meme post Poogers pulled, just post "damn I just missed it" for a Telltsle Bundle that occurred a decade ago.

captainivy1 posted: »

Nah it was a bot, it's just been deleted since.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.