Dvd now shipping!

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Yeah, I got 16 too. That would be cool if it was individually numbered, though.
  • edited October 2011
    Yup, From the description "*Limited Edition Item: Only 2,500 Produced " I assumed it was gonna be numbered and special, then I find out some blog post that mentions "limited to an initial run of 2500 pieces"
    Sure, I felt a little dissapointed with its contents too, especially seeing the nice big peanut filled box in the unboxing video then getting it in a darn tight box where I could bearly get it out of it :/. But I suppose it coulda been worse...
  • it appears mine shipped today so good news for international people, you're likely next!
  • edited October 2011
    exo wrote: »
    Look, I click the link that says get your free season dvd. During checkout it asks if I want to upgrade. So I did. Believe me, i'll never buy anything blindly from these guys again. I used to think they had a lot of pride in their series and understood what made the 'feelies' important. This clearly demonstrates they don't and I can no longer implicitly trust their judgement.

I was never disappointed in the past. Beyond the wasted money i am just as upset to see such a lackluster "deluxe" edition.

Every company screws up once and a while.

Might aswell boycott Pixar for Cars and murder Disney for it's trys at animation.
  • edited October 2011
    jweir wrote: »
    Are you in the states? If so I'd say the end of this week at the most. If not, you'll just have to hang in there as international shipping isn't all that fast.

Yes I am in the united states :P PA here.
  • edited October 2011
    Soundwarp wrote: »
    Yes I am in the united states :P PA here.

Yeah, shipping to PA is pretty fast, mine only took 2 days once it actually shipped, but the notification system is really borked right now. Mine didn't even change to shipped until after I had it. So just hang in there, and I promise they won't forget about you. As long as it at least shows processing, you should be fine.
  • edited October 2011
    WHOOOO! My Deluxe Edition is here! I love the extra goodies, Telltale! I still hope there is a Second Season at some point!
  • edited October 2011
    Tornreaper wrote: »
    I pre-ordered my copy of the deluxe edition in late august and I am in Ontario Canada. Can any one give me a rough estimate on how much longer I have to wait?

Not sure if anyone has answered you yet because I'm just going through the board, but I've been waiting for quite a while too and I just checked that mine has been shipped already. Yours should be soon as well.
  • edited October 2011
    Just saw that mine is being shipped now! :D I'll have to unbox my package while watching TellTale's unboxing video to make sure I get everything though, since I read one post earlier on this board that someone didn't get everything. :/
  • edited October 2011
    I wish some one from telltale would say "relax, we have everything under control" FCB
  • edited October 2011
    So, my Deluxe arrived today... and the first step was, of course, to flip the DVD cover :D
  • edited October 2011
    Every company screws up once and a while.

Might aswell boycott Pixar for Cars

Cars was classic Pixar fair, Cars 2 on the other hand...
  • edited October 2011
    Got my deluxe edition today - I`m in Melbourne, OZ!

Only took 5 days from shipping date, very happy!
    Thanks Telltale :)

Enjoying the commentary videos now...

Looking fwd to getting the DVD signed by Christopher Lloyd in November :)

Roll on season 2...
  • nOmArch wrote: »
    Cars was classic Pixar fair, Cars 2 on the other hand...

while we're on that subject. I heard a rumour Christopher Lloyd was voicing a delorean in Cars 2, did that happen?
  • edited October 2011
    Got my boxes, but I'm a bit boggled.... Pick list only has the t-shirt, art portfolio, and my poster, and that's all I received, no deluxe game. Anyone else get this?

I'll wait til Monday to see if it was sent in a different package before emailing support.
  • edited October 2011
    got my order today Deluxe Edition and the Back to the Future Mega Pack

the Deluxe Edition, t-shirt and art portfolio were package in the same box the poster was package in a tube and shipped by it self
  • edited October 2011
    The time travel paradoxes involved are mind-boogling!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2786&stc=1&d=1318632835
  • edited October 2011
    I just got mine today. I also got an email from TellTale. They were backed up on their orders because of the demand, so you guys still waiting should be getting them, if not this week, then this month.
  • edited October 2011
    anyone else having issues with it not installing from the dvd?
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah I ordered aug 26th and still nothing
  • edited October 2011
    while we're on that subject. I heard a rumour Christopher Lloyd was voicing a delorean in Cars 2, did that happen?

He's not credited on IMDB so I don't think so. That being said, I didn't see the movie so I'm not able to personally disprove that rumor.
  • edited October 2011
    "Your item was processed through our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on October 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm. "

and still nothing, no update of this status :( Now we have October 16... I hope I'll get DVD in next week, I'm from Poland.
  • edited October 2011
    That sounds like a tracking number status either with USPS or UPS, which isn't a TellTale problem.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Cez24 wrote: »
    "Your item was processed through our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on October 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm. "

and still nothing, no update of this status :( Now we have October 16... I hope I'll get DVD in next week, I'm from Poland.
    Shipping via USPS international can not really be tracked, so that is likely the final update you will be getting before you receive your package.
    Additionally, transit times can take several weeks, depending on customs' handling of the package.
    Usually, packages I've had sent from Telltale to my brother in Belgium have taken under two weeks to reach him.
  • edited October 2011
    So, my Deluxe arrived today... and the first step was, of course, to flip the DVD cover :D

So you flipped it to the regular one? Because mine already had the deluxe cover showing.
  • edited October 2011
    Whoa! They really do have a DeLorean Time Machine!

0uxiz.png

Pity it still hasn't arrived, despite being shipped 42 years ago.
  • edited October 2011
    If I got it right, a processed order means it's ready for shipping, so why is it waiting since 3 weeks ? Can a Team member remind me if I have paid for priority shipping ? It's been so long that I don't remember. It's $18.25 and I live in France.
  • edited October 2011
    KainDrake wrote: »
    So you flipped it to the regular one? Because mine already had the deluxe cover showing.

You have to realize who you're talking to...
  • edited October 2011
    Got mine finnaly very nice and the videos were nice but I was annoyed they put a jurrasic video in there I would rather have them put more bttf videos instead of jp videos but except from that a fantastic thing to add to my collection
  • edited October 2011
    Soundwarp wrote: »
    Yeah I ordered aug 26th and still nothing

anyone in the USA still waiting? Im in FL and still nothing... :mad:
  • edited October 2011
    I'm in the states and there's nothing here yet (order placed August 31).
  • edited October 2011
    I'm from Pennsylvania and I received mine October 12th. (LOL Episode 4 reference)
  • got mine. I think I'll do a video of it later, stay tuned!
  • edited October 2011
    skycat561 wrote: »
    anyone in the USA still waiting? Im in FL and still nothing... :mad:

I'm in NV......been processing for about a month now.......But other than that, diddly squat.:(
  • edited October 2011
    Being the giving sort that I am, I was willing to give Telltale another chance after the "Free 1st Episode before everyone else can even buy it" debacle. Well, they screwed the pooch again. I see people who ordered weeks after I did getting theirs, and no clear logic to order fulfillment. People who ordered in late August to early September still don't have any information. Why not process orders in the order you receive them? This is what got onSale (which rhymes with Telltale, BTW) in trouble over the HP Touchpad and HP themselves in trouble over the Slate. Nevermind the fact that we were told it would ship "in September" to boot. We're almost two months out with no update.

As such, I canceled it. Those who are sticking it out, enjoy.
  • edited October 2011
    Do they all say box 16? I got mine today :D
  • edited October 2011
    Chapmic wrote: »
    If I got it right, a processed order means it's ready for shipping, so why is it waiting since 3 weeks ? Can a Team member remind me if I have paid for priority shipping ? It's been so long that I don't remember. It's $18.25 and I live in France.

I'm still waiting an answer.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Chapmic wrote: »
    I'm still waiting an answer.
    If you want a reply from a Telltale employee, the best thing to do is to contact their customer service at support@telltalegames.com.
    Don't forget to include your order number.
  • edited October 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    If you want a reply from a Telltale employee, the best thing to do is to contact their customer service at support@telltalegames.com.
    Don't forget to include your order number.

I have twice so far, and gave them 2 weeks before sending the second email, no response :(
  • I'm uploading a review of the game as we speak; http://www.youtube.com/user/leeaf83?feature=mhee
Sign in to comment in this discussion.