Dvd now shipping!

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Lucky you. Mine's STILL processing and Telltale STILL won't even respond to me. How can it be "processing" for over a week?
  • edited October 2011
    Mine is also STILL processing... I did have payment issues though... though I think those have been sorted out...
  • edited October 2011
    I got my package that was shipped, only thing thing in the box was the Art Portfolio, Deluxe Pack DVD missing, at least it isn't on the on the packing list that was in the box. but what worries me is the whole order is marked as shipped in my history
  • edited October 2011
    skycat561 wrote: »
    I got my package that was shipped, only thing thing in the box was the Art Portfolio, Deluxe Pack DVD missing, at least it isn't on the on the packing list that was in the box. but what worries me is the whole order is marked as shipped in my history

The DVD is supposed to come with it. http://www.youtube.com/user/TelltaleGames#p/u/7/RHNB-FLuw9o
  • edited October 2011
    skycat561 wrote: »

The DVD is supposed to come with it. http://www.youtube.com/user/TelltaleGames#p/u/7/RHNB-FLuw9o

I only got the poster in a tube as well!
    The shipping slip only mentions about the poster BUT when I got my email confirmation, it specifically said both the poster and the deluxe package was on its way. :confused:
  • edited October 2011
    Lucky you. Mine's STILL processing and Telltale STILL won't even respond to me. How can it be "processing" for over a week?

I'm in the same boat except I haven't bothered to contact them. I figure the TTG people have their hands full at the moment, but I admit it is somewhat frustrating. Not to mention that if I recieve only pieces of the Deluxe Edition that I already paid my hard earned moolah for I will be FREAKING LIVID! I understand being busy and having an "oops" but for multiple people in the same day to recieve only bits and pieces of the package is a little worrisom. To be clear: NOT BITCHING! Just stating what's on my brain.
  • edited October 2011

different Art....

one I got was "The Game Art Portfolio"..twelve 9x12” pages

the one with the Special Deluxe Edition is the "Photo Album: 15 portraits of esteemed Hill Valley icons"

I emailed support, keep you posted what I hear back
  • edited October 2011
    astroX wrote: »
    I only got the poster in a tube as well!
    The shipping slip only mentions about the poster BUT when I got my email confirmation, it specifically said both the poster and the deluxe package was on its way. :confused:

Oh, wait I'm sorry. I thought he meant the things that come with the deluxe edition (the notebook, postcard, and history book.) The art portfolio and poster are separate, sorry.
  • edited October 2011
    Oh, wait I'm sorry. I thought he meant the things that come with the deluxe edition (the notebook, postcard, and history book.) The art portfolio and poster are separate, sorry.

oh! That's a relief then :)
  • edited October 2011
    Another couple of days go by. No response at all, still "processing".

*sigh* :(
  • edited October 2011
    Another couple of days go by. No response at all, still "processing".

*sigh* :(

Same here. Eh, we'll wait it out together. Out of curiousity, when did you initially place the pre-order?
  • edited October 2011
    jweir wrote: »
    For pre-orders, it's not at all uncommon to take the money right away. If you pre-order a movie for example on Amazon, do you really expect them not to process the payment until the day it ships? Do you realize what flood this would cause to payment systems if everything just got shoved to a payment server the day it ships? They aren't trying to inconvenience you, and aren't being unreasonable when it comes to charging at the point of sale rather than point of shipping.

As far as the second issue you raised, have you checked your spam/junk folder? Telltale support e-mails are notorious for getting caught in there. It's also possible that your e-mail got lost in the shuffle considering they only have one or two (correct me on this if I'm wrong) people to handle the massive amount of e-mails they receive. Did you even receive an automated response when you e-mailed them?

Actually, Amazon doesn't charge on pre-orders until they ship. I've pre-ordered DVDs from them before weeks or months in advance, and I didn't get charged until it was ready to ship. They do that so that if the price somehow drops between when you pre-ordered & when it starts shipping, you get charged the newer, lower price (it's happened to me before).
  • edited October 2011
    Same here. Eh, we'll wait it out together. Out of curiousity, when did you initially place the pre-order?

September 2nd. I pre ordered the whole series last December.

I really resent being treated like this now and if they keep ignoring me will probably have to do something about it.

In response to the other post, no reputable company takes the money for a pre order until the goods are in stock. Telltale snatches your money and then totally ignores you. Terrible terrible service.
  • edited October 2011
    Have sent yet another email. I don't hold out much hope.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard anything, usually with something like this, Amy or Alan would have dropped by by now...
  • edited October 2011
    I know, right?
  • edited October 2011
    I don't know why they're doing this either, can't see any justification in lying to people. I'm sure Telltale has no reason to rip people off and they are a reputable company and everything, but this service has been simply awful.

I know I've been bitching a lot etc... but I pre ordered the series and then immediately pre ordered the deluxe edition upgrade. I even paid extra for "priority shipping" and I've got nothing to show for it but a lot of frustration.

I probably won't buy anything from Telltale ever again now. :(
  • edited October 2011
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard anything, usually with something like this, Amy or Alan would have dropped by by now...

So the question is.....TELLTALE TEAM: ARE YOU GUYS PAYING ATTENTION? You seem to have a fair few people (myself included) that are getting a little bit PO'ed about the shipping fiasco with BTTF. Might be time to do us a kindness and drop some info in the forums. Even if it's just a sentence saying that you guys are having issues and working on it, that would at least be SOMETHING to help calm our collective nerves as we ARE the PAYING CUSTOMERS LOL;)
  • edited October 2011
    Raist1277 wrote: »
    So the question is.....TELLTALE TEAM: ARE YOU GUYS PAYING ATTENTION? You seem to have a fair few people (myself included) that are getting a little bit PO'ed about the shipping fiasco with BTTF. Might be time to do us a kindness and drop some info in the forums. Even if it's just a sentence saying that you guys are having issues and working on it, that would at least be SOMETHING to help calm our collective nerves as we ARE the PAYING CUSTOMERS LOL;)

my thoughts exactly....

I placed the order on 8/26

they sent me an email saying the order shipped, only half was in the box, still missing the Deluxe DVD, and they charged me the full shipping amount for the half I got.
  • edited October 2011
    Raist1277 wrote: »

Totally agree with this. Right now it looks like they just took our money and don't care one bit about how they treat us.
  • edited October 2011
    Folks, calm it down a bit. Most orders have probably already shipped, it's just the computer system isn't quite updated yet. I know this has happened to me quite often with preorders at Telltale--the item will show up either a day before or the same day I get an email saying it has shipped. I STILL have something from the 75% off sale saying it's "submitted to the warehouse." It's an issue with the mass shipping of orders. And judging how popular this deluxe edition was, it's perfectly understandable.

That being said, no Telltale order has taken this long to go from processing to in my hands, and I am starting to get a bit confused. But they certainly haven't "forgotten about us." If they had, we wouldn't have had updates all throughout this process, an unboxing video, comments from the team on when the DVDs have actually shipped, etc.

We'll all get them soon.
  • edited October 2011
    I don't know why they're doing this either, can't see any justification in lying to people. I'm sure Telltale has no reason to rip people off and they are a reputable company and everything, but this service has been simply awful.

I know I've been bitching a lot etc... but I pre ordered the series and then immediately pre ordered the deluxe edition upgrade. I even paid extra for "priority shipping" and I've got nothing to show for it but a lot of frustration.

I probably won't buy anything from Telltale ever again now. :(

I did the same thing as you, except for the paying extra for priority shipping thing. This is the first time I've had any kind of issue with their service. Any contact I've had with their support teams has always been friendly and helpful.
  • edited October 2011
    I ordered it august 23rd. the hour it was avalible for pre order. I still have a processing status.

But honestly it could take another month and i won't mind. Yeh yeah i paid the 18 bucks in shipping for deluxe costing 63 something total.

So I have the right as well to start yelling too. I won't, but i agree some info would on this wouldn't hurt anyone.

I get my updates from this thread, and we can take a punch. tell us if they all got burned up in a bucket(bttf2). or if theres a new sam and max case: the missing bttf game and chewbacca....
  • edited October 2011
    Mine FINALLY started shipping today!
  • edited October 2011
    Bttfmistakeshipping.jpg

Mine's been shipped from December 31st, 1969 as well (just got the notifiation today). It could mean that, that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the junction point for the entire space-time continuum.

On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence.
  • edited October 2011
    I ordered August 23rd and it's still showing as processing as well. My question for those that are now showing shipped, when did you order and did you have anything else in your order?
  • edited October 2011
    I got notification that mine has shipped in e-mail, no change on the My Orders page.

jweir, I ordered mine the same day as you, nothing else in the order.
  • edited October 2011
    I got notification that mine has shipped in e-mail, no change on the My Orders page.

jweir, I ordered mine the same day as you, nothing else in the order.

Thanks for the response! I had a few other items, so I wonder if that's holding up the works? I wouldn't think so though for the fact that it's said processing for a like a week now though, that should indicate that everything's in stock and nothing is on back order, am I right?
  • edited October 2011
    My question for those that are now showing shipped, when did you order and did you have anything else in your order?

August 27th and I didn't order anything else.

My notification was through e-mail along with the orders page.
  • edited October 2011
    STILL "processing"
  • edited October 2011
    My question for those that are now showing shipped, when did you order and did you have anything else in your order?

August 23rd, and no; just the deluxe edition.
  • edited October 2011
    ordered the Deluxe Edition and the Back to the Future Mega Pack on August 24th and its listed as processing:(
  • edited October 2011
    I got my shipping notice today. So just be patient, everyone will get it eventually.
  • edited October 2011
    Just got an e-mail this morning saying my Deluxe Edition has been shipped. Checked my orders page and it says it was shipped back on 12/31/69.

The tracking number shows that my order is coming from Colorado. Odd, since I thought that Telltale is in California...

In any case, I'm glad that it's on its way!
  • edited October 2011
    My order has already shipped today.

I've ordered just the Deluxe pack, nothing else.

Starting the countdown... :)
  • edited October 2011
    christhn wrote: »
    Just got an e-mail this morning saying my Deluxe Edition has been shipped. Checked my orders page and it says it was shipped back on 12/31/69.

The tracking number shows that my order is coming from Colorado. Odd, since I thought that Telltale is in California...

In any case, I'm glad that it's on its way!

Our order fulfillment warehouse is in Colorado.

Thanks for your patience guys, we're working on getting all these orders out the door!
  • edited October 2011
    We're not all being patient, some of us are bitching constantly! ;) ;)

Please could you check on mine? It's been "processing" for ages and I can't get a response via email :(
  • edited October 2011
    I ordered the BTTF game collection, I have not gotten it yet. They say it will be shipped when they come in. I am wondering since I pay for it. What is the story on the the DVD set or collection?
  • edited October 2011
    Folks, calm it down a bit. Most orders have probably already shipped, it's just the computer system isn't quite updated yet. I know this has happened to me quite often with preorders at Telltale--the item will show up either a day before or the same day I get an email saying it has shipped. I STILL have something from the 75% off sale saying it's "submitted to the warehouse." It's an issue with the mass shipping of orders. And judging how popular this deluxe edition was, it's perfectly understandable.

That being said, no Telltale order has taken this long to go from processing to in my hands, and I am starting to get a bit confused. But they certainly haven't "forgotten about us." If they had, we wouldn't have had updates all throughout this process, an unboxing video, comments from the team on when the DVDs have actually shipped, etc.

We'll all get them soon.

Understood....and to be frank, as with all my other posts regarding the BTTF deal.....I didn't intend to really inflame anything, just speaking my mind. Thought perhaps the bold lettering may catch the attention of the TTG team...and it appears it may have worked....I see Alan posted earlier today with precisely the kind of response I had hoped to see LOL
  • edited October 2011
    Our order fulfillment warehouse is in Colorado.

Thanks for your patience guys, we're working on getting all these orders out the door!

well that's good, but I just want to knows if the fulfillment warehouse knows that they only sent me half an order, because nothing indicates that only half was shipped when I check the order history
Sign in to comment in this discussion.