Dvd now shipping!

Comments

• edited September 2011
    um i bought the season on january earned the free disc paid 10something for fast shipping on the 19th of september it is now the 23rd of september and my account still says preparing order how long must i wait
  • edited September 2011
    delo wrote: »
    um i bought the season on january earned the free disc paid 10something for fast shipping on the 19th of september it is now the 23rd of september and my account still says preparing order how long must i wait

The shipping is starting around this week. Just keep checking your My Games tab, and as soon as it ships, you'll get a racking number!
  • edited September 2011
    My collector's edition arrived today...but with a little problem.

MY PC WON'T FIND IT!!!

My Windows7 laptop does not register the disc. It's like it doesn't exist! :mad:

Please help!
  • edited September 2011
    Hi,

I just ordered the Back to the Future Deluxe Pack right at this moment,
    but it says "One or more items are backordered. Your order will ship when all items are in stock." So, do I still get one, or did I order too late? I hope, there are still at least some left...
  • edited September 2011
    So uhh... is this just a dvd-rom with .mp4 video files on it? I can't figure out how to get my computer to recognize it as a dvd movie.
  • edited September 2011
    Still waiting for free shipping.
    Hope that arrives before stock runs out...
  • edited September 2011
    The regular edition's slip cover is not reversible.

Hi Alan,

I just received my regular/collector's edition yesterday (thank you very much, by the way!) but there was no slip cover like you referenced. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
  • edited September 2011
    mph_88 wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

I just received my regular/collector's edition yesterday (thank you very much, by the way!) but there was no slip cover like you referenced. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

The regular/collector's edition only gets the normal cover. The Deluxe edition gets the reversible slip cover. If you want the reversible cover you should buy the Deluxe edition.
  • edited September 2011
    Ok, I ordered the deluxe edition on the 20th, paid for it and everything. So when should I expect its arrival, considering people are already starting to get their orders now?
  • edited September 2011
    Hi,

I just ordered the Back to the Future Deluxe Pack right at this moment,
    but it says "One or more items are backordered. Your order will ship when all items are in stock." So, do I still get one, or did I order too late? I hope, there are still at least some left...

No, this just means it hasn't been shipped yet. You will still get one.
    HadesGigas wrote: »
    So uhh... is this just a dvd-rom with .mp4 video files on it? I can't figure out how to get my computer to recognize it as a dvd movie.

It's not a DVD Movie. You install the game episodes from the DVD.
  • edited September 2011
    Sinncrow wrote: »
    Ok, I ordered the deluxe edition on the 20th, paid for it and everything. So when should I expect its arrival, considering people are already starting to get their orders now?

I'm in the same boat as you except I ordered mine on the 17th.....I too would greatly appreciate it if Allen or one of the other TellTale team members could offer some insight into shipping date of the Deluxe Edition....
  • edited September 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    The regular/collector's edition only gets the normal cover. The Deluxe edition gets the reversible slip cover. If you want the reversible cover you should buy the Deluxe edition.

Hi Tjibbbe,

Thanks; I think we're on the same page. But just to clarify, since Alan had mentioned non-reversable 'slip cover' for the Collectors Ed., and a reversable one for the Deluxe Ed., instead of slipcover does this simply mean the paper cover that makes the DVD case, or are we really talking about an external cardboard slipcover that goes over the plastic case?

Thanks!
  • edited September 2011
    zelda42293 wrote: »
    No, this just means it hasn't been shipped yet. You will still get one.

It's not a DVD Movie. You install the game episodes from the DVD.

Right but previous disc editions of games had both the games you install and a the DVD movie function to watch the commentaries and other bonus content. This just seems to have the commentary videos in a folder. Feels cheaper. (Especially since there's only one commentary track this time)
  • edited September 2011
    Raist1277 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as you except I ordered mine on the 17th.....I too would greatly appreciate it if Allen or one of the other TellTale team members could offer some insight into shipping date of the Deluxe Edition....

I know right?
  • edited September 2011
    Sinncrow wrote: »
    I know right?

so far all i;ve seen here is 2 people got there regular edition copys.

I ordered a deluxe in august. so its prolly just gonna take a little more time. Also its a weekend.
  • edited September 2011
    True, true. I just hope mine comes soon and I am guaranteed to get a deluxe edition since I ordered one
  • edited September 2011

Same to me, except I ordered mine on the 6th, so I hope it will ship soon.
  • edited September 2011
    I'm sure we'll have it before we know it.....Hmmmmm......Anyone got a spare DeLorean I can borrow? LOL
  • edited September 2011
    Anyone got a spare DeLorean I can borrow? LOL
    Just ask me, or the 15 other people on this forum with a DeLorean capable of Time Travel. At least it seems that way! LOL
  • edited September 2011
    zelda42293 wrote: »
    Just ask me, or the 15 other people on this forum with a DeLorean capable of Time Travel. At least it seems that way! LOL

I could try to fit the flux capacitor into a Mazda RX8, but just not the same cool factor LMAO!
  • edited September 2011
    If you're worried about your order please send us an email at support@telltalegames.com

The deluxe just started shipping today.
  • edited September 2011
    I ordered the deluxe edition way back on September 2nd and paid for priority shipping to the UK, how come it hasn't even shipped yet? :confused:
  • edited September 2011
    I ordered the deluxe edition way back on September 2nd and paid for priority shipping to the UK, how come it hasn't even shipped yet? :confused:
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    The deluxe just started shipping today.

I think Amy already answered that question.
  • edited September 2011
    I could try to fit the flux capacitor into a Mazda RX8, but just not the same cool factor LMAO!

Not to mention no stainless steel, there's no telling how that would effect the flux dispersal. ;)
  • edited September 2011
    Not to mention no stainless steel, there's no telling how that would effect the flux dispersal. ;)

That is another fantastic point good sir! That aside though, where would I fit the nuclear exhaust stacks in anywheres near as stylish a fahion?! Or Mr. Fusion for that matter?! (I think the RX would make a hell of a transformer though LMAO!!!!!)
  • edited September 2011
    YAY!!!!! Says my order for the deluxe iks processing, precisely as indicated by Amy! Thanks to Amy for the update and halleluja I will have the most awesome collector's edition yet for the shelf! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • edited September 2011
    Whoooo! Mine is processing!
  • edited September 2011
    Got mine today! I live in California. So awesome! Got the regular version.
  • edited September 2011
    Greetings all,

I just wanted to let the folks here know that I received an email in the early morning of the 26th stating that my Collector's DVD was going to be shipped that day...

When I clicked on the tracking number to double-check the order status, I was surprised to find it claiming my order had already reached my town! On my way out the door soon after, I checked my mailbox and sure enough, there it was!

This was a very pleasant surprise, so I must say job well done, Telltale!

Now, just for the heck of it, I decided to do a fresh reinstall of all 5 chapters from the DVD... And I honestly thought my computer had frozen! Leaving it alone for quite a while eventually allowed it to finish on its own, but there was no indication, after clicking the Details tab, that anything was happening. I just found this rather odd...

Also, wow, even with a resolution of 1366 x 768, the episode selection menu and videos, etc. still get cut off by my resolution! I couldn't find a way to change these, so I guess it's off to an external video player to watch these!

Overall a great package. I'm a very happy first customer, TT! :)
  • edited September 2011
    Well mine still hasn't shipped or anything and I emailed yesterday as requested but didn't get a reply. :(
  • edited September 2011
    Mine has been processing for 3 days now!
  • edited September 2011
    Mine has been processing for 3 days now!

Chances are it's shipped by now. I find that most of the time, Telltale's warehouse is a little behind on their computer system for backordered items, and "processed" actually means shipped.
  • edited September 2011
    Well mine still hasn't shipped or anything and I emailed yesterday as requested but didn't get a reply. :(

Just a little FYI, you didn't place an order, you placed a PRE-order. To sum this up, you bought something that hadn't begun shipping yet as it possibly didn't even exist. That's what the "PRE" part implies. Amy notified us yesterday that they had just begun shipping, and considering that they had nearly sold out last I knew, depending on when you ordered it could take a while to even get to your order. Also, I believe I've seen you say you're in the UK (?) so it will take quite a few weeks to get to you.
  • edited September 2011
    Still waiting for free shipping.
    Hope that arrives before stock runs out...

+10
  • edited September 2011
    Mine says it shipped back on December 31, 1969!!
    I'm hoping it makes it in time before my birthday on the 15th October :)
  • edited September 2011
    Mine says it shipped back on December 31, 1969!!
    I'm hoping it makes it in time before my birthday on the 15th October :)
    Whoa! I assume Telltale had gone back in time to 1969 at some point, and while they were there, they probably gave it to Western Union to hold onto it for the past 42 years!
  • edited September 2011
    jweir wrote: »
    Just a little FYI, you didn't place an order, you placed a PRE-order. To sum this up, you bought something that hadn't begun shipping yet as it possibly didn't even exist. That's what the "PRE" part implies. Amy notified us yesterday that they had just begun shipping, and considering that they had nearly sold out last I knew, depending on when you ordered it could take a while to even get to your order. Also, I believe I've seen you say you're in the UK (?) so it will take quite a few weeks to get to you.

Well if that's the case they probably shouldn't have taken the money from me instantly! Also I paid nearly $20 for priority shipping to the UK. They could at least reply to my email though. Why put an email address on here for people concerned about orders and then not answer? :(
  • edited September 2011
    Hi there.

I just can't find a way to order the DVD with only shipping paiement. I do have bought BTTF, and it appears on my account, but ...?
    Only "normal prices" appears when I try to make an order.

Can someone help ? is the offer over ? Thanks :)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    Hi there.

I just can't find a way to order the DVD with only shipping paiement. I do have bought BTTF, and it appears on my account, but ...?
    Only "normal prices" appears when I try to make an order.

Can someone help ? is the offer over ? Thanks :)

Does it work if you use this link?
  • edited September 2011
    Well... No :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.