Dvd now shipping!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Aren't we still waiting on TOMI Episode 6, anyway? :D
  • edited August 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Oh dear... does this mean the timeshare I just bought in Guadaloupe is not legit either?
    No, but I know a Nigerian Prince who just needs to get your bank account information, and he'll give you a several million dollar holding fee for moving his billions of dollars in riches out of Nigeria.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    No, but I know a Nigerian Prince who just needs to get your bank account information, and he'll give you a several million dollar holding fee for moving his billions of dollars in riches out of Nigeria.

SOLD!

QfUBh.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Looking forward to the preorder link being available. Any idea's when that might be, end of summer is almost here?
  • edited August 2011
    Does anybody have any idea, when the disc will will be released?
  • edited August 2011
    Does anybody have any idea, when the disc will will be released?

Late Summer. It's still Summer now.
  • edited August 2011
    Summer lasts until the Equinox on the 23rd of September, so basically by next month.
  • edited August 2011
    It's looking like you can pre order now.
  • edited August 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    It's looking like you can pre order now.

Yes you can, It would be wise for one of the mods to rename the thread to tell that the disc is for preorder.
  • edited August 2011
    I'd also fix the spelling of available. ;)
  • edited August 2011
    Me wants the Deluxe edition!!!!
  • edited August 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    I'd also fix the spelling of available. ;)

That is a possibility as well.
  • edited August 2011
    I seem to be having trouble adding the Collector's DVD to my cart…
  • edited August 2011
    Hmm... I think I'll pick up the Special Edition and wait for the Art Portfolio to go on sale. But I can't seem to add it to the cart either.
  • edited August 2011
    I clicked add to cart, nothing happens
    and then it says one item in cart, and my internet stops working once I click go to cart, anyone know why??
  • edited August 2011
    Also, the Deluxe Edition cover isn't cardboard with cutouts on the back, like with Monkey Island, is it?...
  • edited August 2011
    Also, the Deluxe Edition cover isn't cardboard with cutouts on the back, like with Monkey Island, is it?...

Nope.
  • edited August 2011
    The discs will be available again tomorrow. Our site didn't like the update so much. :)
  • edited August 2011
    While it's down, mind changing the fact that people who bought the game originally end up paying a $5 premium for goodies compared to a Johnny Come Lately that buys the Game+Goodies together? It's $40 total for newbies, $45 for people who bought the game previously. That's just not right.

...not that I personally want the edition(or even the disc itself), but it sets a bad precedent.
  • edited August 2011
    While it's down, mind changing the fact that people who bought the game originally end up paying a $5 premium for goodies compared to a Johnny Come Lately that buys the Game+Goodies together? It's $40 total for newbies, $45 for people who bought the game previously. That's just not right.

...not that I personally want the edition(or even the disc itself), but it sets a bad precedent.

We already caught that and will be refunding anyone who paid too much. :)
  • edited August 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    We already caught that and will be refunding anyone who paid too much. :)

I take back my previous statement of not being able to order it. You just have to go directly to the store page:

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/bttf-deluxe
  • edited August 2011
    I take back my previous statement of not being able to order it. You just have to go directly to the store page:

Do you? It doesn't drop into my cart when I click the purchase button.
  • edited August 2011
    Is the Art Portfolio included in the Deluxe DVD?
  • edited August 2011
    Do you? It doesn't drop into my cart when I click the purchase button.

It works for me. What browser are you using?
  • edited August 2011
    Spinky wrote: »
    Is the Art Portfolio included in the Deluxe DVD?

No, it's a separate item.
  • edited August 2011
    It works for me. What browser are you using?
    Google Chrome. I first thought it was that I was using my CR-48(Chrome OS) notebook, but it's the same on my Windows 7 machine as well.
  • edited August 2011
    Google Chrome. I first thought it was that I was using my CR-48(Chrome OS) notebook, but it's the same on my Windows 7 machine as well.

I'm using chrome too. I'll try it on some other computers.
  • edited August 2011
    Why for the Deluxe DVD is it shown as $14.99 on the DVD Page, but $39.99 on the store page?
  • edited August 2011
    zelda42293 wrote: »
    Why for the Deluxe DVD is it shown as $14.99 on the DVD Page, but $39.99 on the store page?
    The store page probably doesn't factor in your discount. It's $40 if you haven't purchased the game yet, and $15 if you have.
  • edited August 2011
    Now it's $15 not $20??
    Well, i'm going to wait until tommorow, maybe Telltale will have it fixed by then :)
  • edited August 2011
    load!
    I really want the deluxe set :)
  • edited August 2011
    Anyone else at the payment info section and when you subit your order it asks for valid shipping method???? for me it says free shipping nothing else to choose!
  • edited August 2011

Hang on, is there a non-deluxe version as well? I can't seem to find one.
  • edited August 2011
    Hang on, is there a non-deluxe version as well? I can't seem to find one.

Ah, apparently there is. Log in, then go to the Store. And a thingie pops up and tells you its time to order the disc, and then offers you all the options, including 15% off orders of $50 or more.
  • edited August 2011
    HA!! Telltale took the whole thing down, hopefully they will get it back up and running tomorrow, I want to order my Deluxe edition ASAP because there are only 2500 copies D:,
  • edited August 2011
    Did I miss something? I don't see anything new in the store...

What exactly was included in the "Deluxe" version that wasn't in the "Regular" version? What other new merch was there? An art portfolio, as I understand it?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    What exactly was included in the "Deluxe" version that wasn't in the "Regular" version?

From memory, there's about half a dozen pages from Doc's notebook, a Hill Valley photo album, a Trixie postcard, and maybe some other stuff I forgot.
  • edited August 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    From memory, there's about half a dozen pages from Doc's notebook, a Hill Valley photo album, a Trixie postcard, and maybe some other stuff I forgot.

And a different cover.
  • edited August 2011
    And a different cover.
    Intriguing... which one was used for which version?
  • edited August 2011
    Intriguing... which one was used for which version?

The Marty w/ DeLorean was used for the regular Collector's DVD.

The Marty fading w/ the Emmetts was used for the Deluxe.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.