Dvd now shipping!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Damn. I guess :D
  • edited August 2011
    Can I ask how do I pre-order the DVD when the store finally has it available if it won't automatically display when I enter the store that it's available for pre-order.
  • edited August 2011
    the site was reset last night. So just gonna have to wait for it.
  • edited August 2011
    Waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
  • edited August 2011
    It will be coming later today most likely everyone. It's only 7:00 in the morning in California so the work day hasn't started quite yet.

Just as an FYI, the deluxe edition has an initial limited run of 2500 pieces, so you'll definitely want to get on that early if you're interested to make sure you get one.
  • edited August 2011
    It's showing up in the store for me, but it won't appear in my cart when I click on it. I guess I'm a bit too early?
  • edited August 2011
    Is the Deluxe cover a slip-case? Or a regular DVD cover?
  • edited August 2011
    Has anyone managed to order a copy yet? I managed to, not that long ago. Just curious, incase we need to re-order.
  • edited August 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    It's showing up in the store for me, but it won't appear in my cart when I click on it. I guess I'm a bit too early?

I am having the same issue. The art portfolio went into my cart just fine though.
  • edited August 2011

Same here.
  • edited August 2011
    Just to be sure the deluxe pack includes the disc? Because it doesnt say also will there be info about it put in the blog soon or not?

Thanks anyway.
  • edited August 2011
    Something I notice on the tiny pic of the extras: the George picture seems to be the one people noticed was different in the iPhone version, rather than the original.
  • edited August 2011
    Is the Deluxe cover a slip-case? Or a regular DVD cover?

It's a slip case.
  • edited August 2011
    Great! :) So the Deluxe version comes with both cover-artworks, I assume?
  • edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    Arrggh. I want the deluxe edition but it still won't let me add it.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Hey guys, from another thread regarding issues with ordering the DVD at the moment:
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    It's down right now. There were a few things wrong the item page. Hopefully it will be back soon.
  • edited August 2011
    If you were able to place your order, then you're good to go. We'll have the page up and running soon hopefully. We'll let you know when that happens.
  • edited August 2011
    I just tried to order the Deluxe Pack and it worked for me.:D
  • edited August 2011
    Why is the shipping so horribly outrageous for the Deluxe Edition? $18 to Pennsylvania? Are you serious?
  • edited August 2011
    The Dexule Edition comes with the Disc, right??
    Or do I have do buy both the Collectors Edition and the Deluxe Edition??
    I already ordered the Deluxe Edition, but it says Upgrade, so do I have to get the Collectors AND Deluxe Edition??
  • edited August 2011
    Bought. The Deluxe Edition Upgrade was 20 dollars for me though, wasn't that supposed to be 15 dollars? I think shipping was still a bit high, but I guess I'm glad I managed to get the Deluxe Edition in time.
  • edited August 2011
    Bought. The Deluxe Edition Upgrade was 20 dollars for me though, wasn't that supposed to be 15 dollars? I think shipping was still a bit high, but I guess I'm glad I managed to get the Deluxe Edition in time.

I think today its price has gone from 45 to 40 to 45. They said earlier they'd make things right for the people who got it when it was 45 the first time, so you'll probably get 5 back too.

Still trying and failing to get it in my cart here.
  • edited August 2011
    Why is the shipping so horribly outrageous for the Deluxe Edition? $18 to Pennsylvania? Are you serious?

Seriously, this is a little outrageous. My fandom hurts my wallet.
  • edited August 2011
    I got it. I had to close my browser so I would get the in window pop-up for the DVD which lead to the DVD page that is not in the store but in the game's part of the site. Then I was able to add it to the cart and buy it.
  • edited August 2011
    Quence wrote: »
    Seriously, this is a little outrageous. My fandom hurts my wallet.

You're in New Jersey. Was it near that price for you too?
  • edited August 2011
    $19.99 + $18.25 shipping?! I may just stick with the standard DVD with those rates. Just too expensive for me to buy right now. But I must have it. AAAAAA!!
  • edited August 2011
    Spinky wrote: »
    I just tried to order the Deluxe Pack and it worked for me.:D

It should be working for everyone at this point. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT DOESN'T.
  • edited August 2011

Weird, I added it to my cart just to see how much shipping would be and it's the same for me. I'm in Mexico so that's just weird =/
  • edited August 2011
    Well guys, it's not just a DVD...
  • edited August 2011
    Well guys, it's not just a DVD...

I have never payed 18 dollars shipping on the Telltale store. Ever.
  • edited August 2011
    I've got one problem - when I try to buy it, my only shipping option is 'FREE -'

If I try to place the order, it says to pick a valid shipping method...
  • edited August 2011
    I've got one problem - when I try to buy it, my only shipping option is 'FREE -'

If I try to place the order, it says to pick a valid shipping method...

Either close the browser and re-open or just open a different browser. I couldn't get it to work, then I opened IE for the first time in months and got it ordered just fine.
  • edited August 2011
    Juuuuust in case you guys hadn't noticed, we have the new items up and ready to rock in the store!
  • edited August 2011
    Hey, does the Deluxe Edition come with the disc??
    Or only the extra stuff??
    Do I have to get both??
    I ordered the Deluxe Edition
    But it doesn't say it comes with the disc
  • edited August 2011
    But it doesn't say it comes with the disc
    Sure it does:
    Special Deluxe Edition
    A bountiful time capsule filled with special new exclusive extras

Collector's DVD with all 5 game episodes + bonus content
    Young Emmett, Doc and Marty on Exclusive DVD cover
    Photo Album: 15 portraits of esteemed Hill Valley icons
    Doc’s notebook: 6 pages with original invention diagrams and more
    Trixie Trotter commemorative postcard
  • edited August 2011
    guys tearing my hair out here ...bought the deluxe version a while ago while waiting for the processsing screen to load my browser crashed and then the site went down for me i recieved the reciept in my email inbox but its not in my purchased items page will i still recieve the game ? as i would be very unhappy if my moneys been taken and im getting nothing ..:confused:
  • edited August 2011
    Seavord wrote: »
    guys tearing my hair out here ...bought the deluxe version a while ago while waiting for the processsing screen to load my browser crashed and then the site went down for me i recieved the reciept in my email inbox but its not in my purchased items page will i still recieve the game ? as i would be very unhappy if my moneys been taken and im getting nothing ..:confused:

If your money has been taken the order completed. Did you check paypal?
  • edited August 2011
    Oh, geez. I'm in PA too and my shipping is $23... wow

I guess I'll submit the order, but wow.
  • edited August 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    If your money has been taken the order completed. Did you check paypal?

i got the reciept from paypal but was just worried cause it didnt load the processing screen and is it supposedto appear on the my games page as a purchase or is the paypal the only confermation i get sorry im new to purchasing on this site so im all :confused:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.