Steam Walking Dead Out, TELLTALE version OUT NOW!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I've got my key a few minutes ago via PM from Mike. Seems they are sending the next batch right now.
  • edited April 2012
    Hmm. I haven't got mine. This is my batch as Mike said this is for the people who bought the day before the date or something.
  • edited April 2012
    I received my key too! Thanks! Superb customer support! :)
  • edited April 2012
    Guys who're getting it now when did you order?
  • edited April 2012
    I'm sending them out now manually, based on the time of post in the Steam keys thread. Please be patient.
  • edited April 2012
    Great thanks mike!
  • edited April 2012
    I didn't want to have steam on my comp as well but, after deliberating, I went ahead and used the steam code.

I made the right choice. The game is gorgeous and fun. You can get steam off your comp easy anyway.
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks Mike
    Attachment not found.
  • edited April 2012
    sirlummox wrote: »
    I didn't want to have steam on my comp as well but, after deliberating, I went ahead and used the steam code.

I made the right choice. The game is gorgeous and fun. You can get steam off your comp easy anyway.

Steam is not as bad as people make out, the sales they do are great and you can pick up some great bargains, it's how I ended up with pretty much the full TT catalogue, think it cost something like £24 in one of the last sales.
  • edited April 2012
    Steam is really good
  • edited April 2012
    Masta23 wrote: »
    The fact that Telltale gave us steam codes, shows how much they do care. Technical problems happen all the time. I think people need to be more understanding instead of going overboard.

Agreed. They could've easily told us to stick it like so many other companies could and would. I'm looking at you, Ubisoft.
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks Mike! Just got my code!!
  • edited April 2012
    Just put in my request. Rtboh, how long did yours take?
  • edited April 2012
    Thank you Mike! just got my steam key too :)

EDIT: it was the same code that i've already received :( i need another one (different from the first one) cause i purchased the pass twice and one copy was a gift :( so i think i've to wait the version on the website...oh well i sent an e-mail to the support too :(
  • edited April 2012
    Received my Steam key. Thanks Mike.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm glad Telltale and Steam have a good relationship. Steam probably owes them plenty after Max's severed head magically started to be sold for $100s in steam games(yes I am not joking. I got at least $30 for selling mine, and that is considering ME getting ripped off :p)
  • edited April 2012
    I still don't have my key
  • OMAOMA
    edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I'm glad Telltale and Steam have a good relationship. Steam probably owes them plenty after Max's severed head magically started to be sold for $100s in steam games(yes I am not joking. I got at least $30 for selling mine, and that is considering ME getting ripped off :p)

WHAT?! I recently traded Max's head plus Max's Luger for L.A.Noire. I don't play TF2 that much so I thought it was a good deal. So was I wrong? Is the Luger also a high valued item?
  • edited April 2012
    Puiba wrote: »

Did you post "No key yet" in The STEAM KEY thread?
  • edited April 2012

Please see the links in my signature. Thanks.
  • edited April 2012
    OMA wrote: »
    WHAT?! I recently traded Max's head plus Max's Luger for L.A.Noire. I don't play TF2 that much so I thought it was a good deal. So was I wrong? Is the Luger also a high valued item?

Order of price:

Max's Severed Head - $80.00
    Big Kill - $15.00
    Vintage Lugermorph - $7.50
    Poker Night Visor - $6.00

I think...
  • edited April 2012
    Did you post "No key yet" in The STEAM KEY thread?
    I just did this thanks for the help
  • edited April 2012
    I just did this thanks for the help

Of course!
  • edited April 2012
    I'd like to chip in and thank Mike, as well as everyone that's undoubtedly scrambling at Telltale.

Just received my Steam key after posting in the fourth page of the other thread. Obviously this wasn't the ideal situation for everyone involved, but I know TT wants to get the game into our hands as much as we want to play it, and I'm looking forward to digging in to the experience.
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah, for all the hate and anger, I'd like to thank Mike for the sleepless night, the missed meals and the relatively thankless energy he has put into something that, for all we know, wasn't his fault.
  • edited April 2012
    ok i dont have time to read through 74 pages but any news on xbox release???
  • edited April 2012

Yes. It's coming on Friday. There's also the option to look at the other threads about the Xbox release and to use the search function.
  • edited April 2012
    ok but you dont have to be an asshole about it i was just asking a simple question mister i know all
  • edited April 2012
    On Telltale's Twitter, it says it's being released on April 27, for 400 MS points.
    EDIT: Beat me to it!

Back on topic, though, just got my key! :D Almost done downloading... Eee, I'm so excited!
  • edited April 2012
    thanks telltale for sending the steam key, i love you too
  • edited April 2012
    ok but you dont have to be an asshole about it i was just asking a simple question mister i know all

Just letting you know how to find information in the future so that you don't have to wait for a reply. I'm not sure how I was rude.
  • edited April 2012
    Got my steam key about 18 hours ago, been playing and enjoying the game (thanks TTG) and now this minute I got another steam key emailed to me. Whats up with that?
  • edited April 2012
    Mike, alongside giving away Steam keys, are you "TellTalers" working on the famous server issue to make the game appear soon on the TT own platform-website too? And do you think you'll be able to address the issue within a couple of days or is there something more serious (ah, the good ole times of simple ftp servers without DRM, checks and so on :P)?
  • edited April 2012
    Just got my email. Thanks to everyone at Telltale for sorting this out so quickly.
  • edited April 2012
    Any new when the TWD problem is solved? Really would like to play it without steam. Kinda hate steam. Sorry fan boys. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    Matt7895 wrote: »
    Just got my email. Thanks to everyone at Telltale for sorting this out so quickly.

And with this I seem to have been missed on the keys then. I was on page 4 just a couple after horsebag; yet still no key.
  • TorTor
    edited April 2012
    Got my Steam key via forum PM about an hour ago, downloaded and played the first two chapters of episode 1 before calling it a day.
    Thanks Telltale for handling this "crisis" and for having a good working backup solution for distributing the game.
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah, not enthused about Steam. I'll just pass and wait for Telltale to get their own version of the game running. Oh well.
  • edited April 2012
    For all of you (I know there are hundreds) wondering, "Did Pak-Man ever get his key?" The answer is yes.

Satisfaction, get!
  • edited April 2012
    There must be something wrong with me. The first thing I done, was to check out the death animation by letting the zombie eat me lol. The 2nd time.. well I messed up so it ate me anyway lol.
This discussion has been closed.