Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Granted, But you're banned for turning all of TTG's keybpards Green/White/Yellow/Octarine

I wish for a wallet-size picture of a dismembered seal

Granted, but you get sent to jail for animal cruelty.

I wish for my pile of soaked yellow towels to be no longer soaked.
  • edited January 2009
    You get out a Gimmicker's left foot

I put in some Paper
  • edited January 2009
    (Ahhh! I didn't mean to make this thread into the vending machine again. Ahhh!)

You get some papyrus.

I wish for every bad person in the world to suddenly send me a third of their annual income.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but villains don't have incomes. They loot, Not work. (profit of 500,000CP and £1 coin)

I wish my creative juices were flowing, I didn't hit writers Block, I WISH I KNEW WHAT TO WRITE!
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but your creative juices are flowing SO WELL that your ideas are SO BRILLIANT that everybody thinks you stole them from me.

I wish I could see into Ray-The-Sun's mind so that I could write a well-informed essay on insanity.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you see some Earthbound/Starfox/LoZ I Don't want to right, My "Halls of Anguish", the "Grove of Messed up Thoughts/Ideas", the "Encyclopedia Nintendico", and the core itself- Which works the same as that of a sane one's. No, the insanity comes from everywhere else. You must find and collect the sacred items to beat them and get out alive.

I wish I had this essay finished before 2AM
  • edited January 2009
    you do it but get an F

I wish for a new computer
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But it can't even run a Snes game.

I wish I wasn't paranoid I'm missing out on comedy gold HERE.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. You suddenly have a premonition that what you'll really be missing out on is comedy platinum, which is better than gold.

I wish I could remember everything I ever saw, perfectly.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. So much so, that you cannot do anything in the present, you're just going through the motions.

I seriously wish I could write this essay!
  • edited January 2009
    Only you can grant that wish. Stop putting it off and do it! (A good idea might be to get off the forums. But, hey, that's just one man's idea.)

I wish that I didn't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning anymore....
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, you have to get up 12:00 Midnight
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, you have to get up 12:00 Midnight

SOMEone forget to make a wish. :D
  • edited January 2009
    I wish for the same wish again...
  • edited January 2009
    Only you can grant that wish. Stop putting it off and do it! (A good idea might be to get off the forums. But, hey, that's just one man's idea.)

Same result.

I wish that RTS could write his essay.
  • edited January 2009
    ...Granted in about an hour? Maybe? Perhaps? =C (Its 2:30-is around here)

I wish I could think clearly.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, you think (and see, for some reason) so clearly that you catch a glimpse into a another dimension. That dimension is so twisted and demented that it causes you to go completely insane. You spend the rest of your life in an insane asylum.

I wish that I could meet Stephen King.
  • edited January 2009
    you meet him and he scares you

I wish for a Zelda game for the gamecube
  • edited January 2009
    You get Legend of Zelda: Master Quest (AKA OoT bonus version, but theres not much new)

I wish that my good pen hadn't broked.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, it ran out of ink, and all of your other pens randomly explode.

I wish I had some money for iTunes.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, it ran out of ink, and all of your other pens randomly explode.

It DID run out of ink...

You get 1¢.

I wish I had encyclopedic knowledge of Valve/Nintendo/Capcom/Sega games.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but all this new knowledge replaces all other knowledge inside your head. You are now like a walking encyclopedia that only nerds will ever read, and you quickly die because you have absolutely no knowledge of how to actually survive in the real world.

I wish for Einstein's Theory of Everything to have actually been completed before he died, and that he was my pal.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but since you were his pal, You're dead.

I wish f- "Oh DO YOU!?" OWW OWW OWW WHAT IS UP WITH THIS DAMN SPY?! *dies*
    Spy: Well, I wish I could imitate accents really well. Umm, Pard-nerr.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you can only immitate a swahili accent

i wish for no wish
  • edited January 2009
    Your wish has been not not un-not granted.

I wish for several relaxing days of solitude.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, you are sent to a "relaxing" room with no doors, window, or secret ways to exit the room in the walls. Days turn into weeks, which turn into months, which turn into years, by which time you are dead of starvation.

I wish that I could see people's souls.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you become deeply depressed because everyone's soul seems darker than you had hoped they would be. On the upside, your own soul appears to be made of cotton balls.

I wish I could make all the people I don't like go away.
  • edited January 2009
    you get it but eventually you get in a fight with your best friend and he's gone

I wish that Pluto was a planet again
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. They all go away to a secret facility in Antarctica where a bomb is being built to blow you off the face of the earth.

I wish that there were a few more hours in the day.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but saying a few made it about 30 hours a day making you fall asleep each day missing the new scheduling time of Wheel of Fortune

I wish for a monkey named Todd
  • edited January 2009
    You get one, but he's actually more intelligent than you in every way. He's constantly tricking you and outsmarting you and then making fun of you. He's always giggling and mumbling the words "humans... so primitive, but so like us."

I wish for a fresh, tall pile of printer paper.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted- But whatever is printed on there becomes;
    1) Starfox... "Pictures"
    2) Lists of Curses.
    3) Extreme DDR sheet music.

I wish for a pile of bad Romhacks
  • edited January 2009
    Since Romhacks are probably computer stuff your computer explodes! And 22 seconds later your house explodes!

I wish for Valve to make 'Meet the Medic'
  • edited January 2009
    they do, but u thought it would be good and its terrible and.....somehow.. you..die..because of it being terrible.

i wish for ten million non-counterfeit non-stolen American dollars.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the American economy collapses and dollars become worthless.

I wish I had been raised by Wikipedia.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but now your collective knowledge is subject to anonymous edits by people you've never met. You take the good and the bad as they come until Election 2012, when the flurry of troll edits drives you insane and you run off to join Uncylcopedia in hopes of living peacefully amongst your own kind.

I wish my inner child was a separate person.
  • edited January 2009
    Light_Rises's-ez inner child happens to be Mihael Keehl.

I wish for L
    not to have died. :(
  • edited January 2009
    you get it but Light does instead destroying the whole series

I wish for a pie
  • edited January 2009
    It's yours. But it was baked by Mrs. Lovett.

I wish I had a new, improved bookself.
  • edited January 2009
    You get a bookshelf that holds new and improved books. Unfoutunetly, you still have your old books.

I wish for 3 socks
Sign in to comment in this discussion.