Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Get get 3 explosive socks!

I wish for Valve to make a good meet the medic
  • edited January 2009
    Granted- But thanks to the EA buyout, There are no Stereotypes and all the characters in the game become BRITISH.

I wish I knew PK Love Ω
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you start to have an intense...er...thing for Greek symbols.

I wish for a large lente frappachino with whipped cream.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, it comes without a cup, and it spills all over the floor.

I wish for a new Powerglove album.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted but, it is just a picture album.

I wish for The Scout update already!
  • edited January 2009
    The update stunk and now you really want the next update.

I wish for another wish (besides this one)
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the new wish is still going to be corrupted. Also, you suddenly realize that wishing for another wish is effectively pointless and just wastes time.

I wish for a magic mop that clean an entire room in forty-five minutes and will never break.
  • edited January 2009
    you get one, however, it never cleans the rooms that you want cleaned.

I wish that I could go back to saying "I brick".
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you have to say it in parentheses, at the beginning, middle, and end of each and every one of your posts.

I wish that the characters in my novel would become real, and I could talk to them.
  • edited January 2009
    They all hate you, and throw you at a duck.

I brick that I knew what parentheses were, it's not in the dictionary beside me.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. They are ( ) <--- these things. They are used to enclose a parenthetical expression, which is an expression that, if removed, would not cause the sentence to no longer funtion. After you learn this, you get hit in the head with a nondescript object (because this wish has to be corrupted).

I wish I had a staircase that leads to no where.
  • edited January 2009
    (I brick)Granted, but no where is the name of a small room filled with your worst nightmares.

(I brick)

I wish for a world where...I don't get hurt from wishes(I brick).
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. YOU dont get hurt from your wishes, but somehow everyone else gets hurt because of them.

I wish for a miniature gorrila named chuck. Who doesn't hurt anyone.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, he doesn't hurt ANYONE. Because of this, he fails to protect you when you are set upon by hordes of miniature banana monsters. You die.

I wish for mouldcube to start saying "blimey!" all the time, because that's what British people do.
  • edited January 2009
    He does, but it annoys everybody, inluding you, so much that the universe explodes and you are forced to wait a few million years to be born all over again

I wish for my own army of ocean chimps that do whatever I say.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, after the 5th time he says it, you get extremely annoyed every time he says it. The best part is, there's nothing you can do to get him to stop!

I wish that I didn't have a raging headache, stuffy nose, and sore throat.
  • edited January 2009
    You feel bad in every way exept for those, blimey that was bad luck.

I wish for a limping slug.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the slug gets salted, and it dies.

I wish we actually had a day off from school for President's Day instead of coming back in and redoing work from a snow day.
  • edited January 2009
    granted, but it turns out that you were supposed to go to school and there was a HUGE test. you get an F-

i wish i could heal whoever i want.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, you can only cure them of a broken heart. Thus, your life sounds like a bad country song.

I wish that 1+1=3, just to change it up a bit.
  • edited January 2009
    granted, exept einstien got mad and came back from the dead. you franticly try to wish it back, but the wish granter went suddenly deaf, so you die. because of that, everything goes back to normal. sorry!

broken pen please, einsien's on a rampage.
  • edited January 2009
    can you post things for your own wish?
  • edited January 2009
    first you have to make a wish, as I never saw " I wish" in it at all, but I'll let it slide this time.

A broken pen eh? Well, it stabs you it the shin, blimey! ah, it was bound to happen. WOO! INEVITABILITY!

I wish for Einstein to settle things over a game of chess, and for him to apologise for destroying my house in that rampage.
  • edited January 2009
    granted. after he lost, he ate the chess set and refused to apologise. later, he takes my broken pen and killed you. too bad!

i wish for einstien to die instantly and for nothing to go wrong with this wish. =D
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you barrel roll into a pit of lava, you die, too bad.

I wish I'd remember to actually bring pencils to school.
  • edited January 2009
    granted. exept now the pencils somehow get posessed by einstien's spirit, and kill everyone in the school. they then proceed to the rest of the world and killing everybody, leaving you the last person on earth.

i wish for a perfect instrament, unable to be possesed, dented and prevents you from ever messing up while playing it.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, the first time you play it, someone sneaks up behind you and stabs you in the back. At least you didn't mess up! *grabs perfect instrument*

I wish my social skills were a bit better.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but they improve by only so small a bit that no one ever notices.

I wish I wasn't socially inept.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but you died somehow, don't ask me, maybe you did a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish for something pointlessly obvious to happen.
  • edited January 2009
    you barrel roll into a pit of lava. Too bad.

i wish i could see a nerdfight.
  • edited January 2009
    they fight over who's going to do a barrel roll into a pit of lava, and it ends up being you, too bad.

I wish for my very own pet coin.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, it's untamed, and it somehow manages to eat you.

I wish for a hovering pizza pan.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the inevitable temptation to use it as a hover board gets the better of you. Too bad the pan's only programmed/magicked to send anything placed on its surface into the nearest (pre-heated!) pizza oven.

I wish tea was the only caffeinated drink in existence.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but now you've made an enemy for life out of me. I repeatedly find creative ways to kill you, resurrect you, and then kill you again, because you made my precious coffee boring.

I wish for something entirely uninteresting (that doesn't involve a barrel roll or a pit of lava) to happen to me in thirteen seconds.
  • edited January 2009
    You totally don't a copy of Starfox Assault next tuesday for your birthday.

I wish my birthday came quicker...
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but now time just skips over every day that isn't your birthday, but you and everyone else still ages a whole year every time. You die surprisingly early too, after only 42 birthdays.

I wish for an Air Head, mystery white flavour.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the "mystery" flavor is just a nonexistent flavor. It's just unflavored taffy.

I wish that the release date for the Sam & Max Season Two Wii game would come out sooner.
  • edited January 2009
    granted. the wii gets discontinued and you lost yours. somehow all the other wiis in the world asplode and um... so does sam and max season two.

i wish for a chocolate non-poisonous rice crispy treat and that i don't die or get wounded in this wish.
  • edited January 2009
    no, seriously, can i or can i not post things for my own wish?
  • edited January 2009
    Look for examples in previous posts. If you don't see anyone else doing it, DON'T DO IT!

Granted, But the World Asplodes, Destroying whatever City/Town you happen to be in at the time. (but no-one else. Lucky us.)

I wish I knew if Starfox Assault was good or not.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.