Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited January 2009
    you now know, but somehow...it's obvious what I'm about to say...you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish that my head was made of a strong metal but does not look any different from how it does now.
  • edited January 2009
    granted. but the metal is HIGHLY magnetic. you get a little too close to a powerfull magnet and it crushes your brain.

i wish i had some pasta
  • edited January 2009
    You get it but Gay Luigi stole your spaghtetti

I wish I was the Disco Dude or Duck (Name that Reference!)
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, you are now a Disco Duck Dude. Too bad ducks can't dance. XD

I wish my copy of Surfin' the Highway would hurry up and get here, and NOT have any damages.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But it got shipped along with samples of (PLACE DEADLY OR EMBARRASSING DISEASE HERE), and you Die because of it.

I *BIRTHDAY* wish that Either Mother 3 or Earthbound was real.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but as Mother 3's reality merges with our reality you happen to dematerialize and rematerialize as the game's final boss, so you die at the end.

I wish for a sparkling pair of Invincibility Pants.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. The sparkling is so intensely bright that no one will ever approach you, and you are lonely for all of eternity.

I wish for a brellow crayon.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the crayon is made from pressed bunson, so it can't actually color.

I wish for the courage to simply take off my sparkling Invincibility Pants (which I will promptly replace with a regular pair of pants) so that I won't be lonely anymore.
  • edited January 2009
    Oh, so you're a loop-holer, eh?

Granted. You gain the courage to take off the sparkling Invincibility Pants, but when you try to take them off, you discover that they have become attached to you. You pull, tug, and shred (or at least attempt to shred), but nothing you do can remove them. The spend the rest of eternity feeling lonely and defeated.

I wish for a magical stapler.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the magical aspect of the stapler is that the staples it expels only exist in a magical dimension where staples are regarded as some form of horrible omen/plague bringer. When you first attempt to staple something with your stapler, you only succeed to incur the wrath of an entire magical dimension, whose citizens quickly ingenuitize a way to get to your dimension and pummel you senseless.

I wish for a pair of glasses that somehow makes everyone in the world look up to me.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. These glasses send you flying upwards until you break (and burn) through the ozone layer and float slowly through space. The glasses then inflate you to millions of times larger than your original size, so that you appear to be a very misshapen planet. Everyone in the world looks up to see the monstrosity that has appeared in the sky. Th US government deems you dangerous, and sends missiles up to break you into pieces tiny enough not to harm us. Everyone in the world looks up to you again, to watch and cheer as you explode.

I wish that spring would come earlier this year.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. now spring comes earlier. but now summer comes early too. the massive change in seasons now brings on the appocolypse. the world explodes.

i wish my glasses would never get dirty.
  • edited January 2009
    strobro wrote: »
    Granted. now spring comes earlier. but now summer comes early too. the massive change in seasons now brings on the appocolypse. the world explodes.

i wish my glasses would never get dirty.

Granted. Your glasses now belongs to my mother, who is a clean freak. Problem is, you can't see anything and you get run over by a car, but it doesn't stop there, no, you live, and are paralysed for the rest of your life. It gets even worse, friends visit you and put a Celine Dion DVD on loop mode for you as a joke, but they forget to turn it off before leaving and then, torture begins.

I wish i had a pet Crocodile.
  • edited January 2009
    It eats you does a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish for the most overused wish in existance.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. You know have more wishes.

I wish that I could comprehend the true form of Giygas' attack!
  • edited January 2009
    he kills you for making that wish, then somehow makes a new attack where he does a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish for a rupee with a toupee.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but it's only legal tender in Tingle's Freshly Picked Rupeeland.

I wish I could describe stuff better than "Its hard to describe, really."
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the things you describe are disgusting and revolting. Everybody gets away from you.

I wish for a new computer to play games on so that I don't clog up the computer I use now with random stuff.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, you get an extremely outdated computer that can only play Solitaire.

I wish for something interesting (and something that has a positive effect on my life) to happen tomorrow.
  • edited January 2009
    Good: you become the king...
    Bad: ...of town, you eat yourself.

I wish for a brilliant nickname.
  • edited January 2009
    You ge the Nickname Cubey-Doobey-Doo (I hated that show soooo much)

I wish I had a replicate Pigmask outfit.
  • edited January 2009
    You get a pig mask and some nerdy replicate of the pig mask.

I wish I had supra powers.
  • edited January 2009
    You are now able to get a Perfect score in Tetris. You cannot lose, therefore, You are stuck playing it endlessly.

I wish I was a Mechanical Chimera.
  • edited February 2009
    You get it, he goes. Berserk, and destroys you.

I wish for 62 cents
  • edited February 2009
    Granted but it gives you radiation poisoning.

I wish I was the Ultimate Chimera.
  • edited February 2009
    You get it, he goes. Berserk, and destroys you.

I wish I had Spore.
  • edited February 2009
    Granted. (Dude, It's almost as bad as Big Rigs)

I wish I had never played spore.
  • edited February 2009
    You played Chutes n' Ladders instead.

I wish I was seperated from my nerdy, unbalanced side.
  • edited February 2009
    Granted, But he becomes everything you never wanted to be (The phrase "Starfox" comes to mind) and at some point rejoins you. You think you're a monster and commit suicide.

I wish I... Ummm... Could do better posing on Gmod?
  • edited February 2009
    U can, but people get jelous, and attack you.

I wish for a non-Corrupted million American dollors.

Beat that, punks!
  • edited February 2009
    you get DOLLORS but they're useless
  • edited February 2009

Granted.

I wish I had some better models in Gmod (AND ONE OF CLAUS AND LUCAS FOR DUCK'S SAKE!).
  • edited February 2009
    you get DOLLORS but they're useless

you need to put a wish at the bottom.
  • edited February 2009
    strobro wrote: »
    you need to put a wish at the bottom.

you're one to talk.

i wish for an evil, deadly, chainsaw wielding gorilla. (try and CORRUPT that!)
  • edited February 2009
    Your some kinda stupid you know that? It chops off your head and feasts on your body. GAME OVER

I wish i didn't suck at video games
  • edited February 2009
    Your some kinda stupid you know that? It chops off your head and feasts on your body. GAME OVER

I wish i didn't suck at video games

Yeah, what I meant was, you didn't "corrupt" it, cuz that's just what it would normally do.

Anyway, you don't suck, but you stink.

I wish that Max was president of the USA.
  • edited February 2009
    Granted but he decides to kill everyone who refrences H*R in their online usernames.

I wish I was an Earthbound/Mother 3 character.
  • edited February 2009
    Granted, but you're a random useless NPC and get killed at the start of the game.

I wish for the letter b to eat the letter a.
  • edited February 2009
    Grbnted, but now the letter "a" is replbced with the letter "b" within the next five posts.

I wish I hbd bn butombtic pistol to kill bbd guys with.
  • edited February 2009
    Done but it's the restricted kind

I wish for some video games
Sign in to comment in this discussion.