Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited January 2009
    You forget to buy any potions (or whatever healing item) and die.

I brick for an RPG style PLOT in real life.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But its the plot to Funny Fantasy, the worst Final Fantasy parody ever.

I wish Life was more like Games (or more Specifically, more like Nintendo games... STARFOX!)
  • edited January 2009
    you dou a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I brick for my site to become popular.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But it gets; WIN32_TENGA;B, the IL0VEU and Pikmin Mod viruses.

I wish I was a character in Starfox (Specifically, a Fox/Vixen/Falcon)
  • edited January 2009
    granted, but again, you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I brick for good luck.
  • edited January 2009
    You get good luck in suicide. No longer will it be just attempted suicide!

I wish I could get past that FRIGGIN JELLIS BAYCE.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava for no reason.

I wish I was a character in starfox (Ditto above) except I sucked at doing barrel rolls.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. Now you just plummet into a pit of lava.

I wish for more snow.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but it appears from inside your stomach and outwars. -137 hp. Instant kill. (Cave Story refrence there =P)

I put in Balrog.
  • edited January 2009
    You get Battlerock.

*Inserts Weegee*
  • edited January 2009
    You get WAH-WEEGEE DAH WIN-ERR!

I put in a Mimiga (GOOGLE IT)
  • edited January 2009
    You get a request to stop saying "GOOGLE IT".

I wish for the old social group layout. Seriously, have you seen the new one? It really freaked me out when I first saw it.
  • edited January 2009
    Wait, Did I make this turn Into Vending machine all of a sudden?

Well, You get out a filed report of your social Life.

I wish I was Quote from Cave Story
  • edited January 2009
    You become nothing more than words that were once typed in a videro jame.

I wish I realized this was the wish thread and not the vending machine one.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but now you look AND feel like an idiot.

I wish 16Btz actually tried finding out who Quote was.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, he was, for some reason, unsuccessful.

I wish that someone other than 16_Bit and RTS had posted in the last 7 responses. No offense, guys, but the whole vending-wish mix-up was equal parts hilarious and obnoxious.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but the only two people who did post were me and antirikurox's ghost, who kept screwing with the laws of the thread and wishing for people's heads to explode, and all I did was repeatedly attempt to put a stop to the madness while forgetting to wish for anything myself.

I wish for metalkombat's head to explode.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted.

I wish for MY head to Explode. (Also, That Vending/Wishing mix up is what happens when you post at 1am!)
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but when your head explodes you accidentally squirt some exploded head goo all over a nearby wizard. As revenge, he makes your head reappear.

I wish mouldcube would stop saying the word "brick" in place of the word "wish".
  • edited January 2009
    brick granted.....I guess the brick infeltrated my mind

I BRICK that a BRICK would fall down and BRICK Uglybirds BRICKhouse
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But it turns into a Level 256 Stone Golem, And punishes you for your inability to Spell Check.

I wish that I knew what Giygas' deal was.
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    I wish for metalkombat's head to explode.
    Granted.

Nice.

Granted. However, his thoughts on the matter are so complex that it fries the majority of your brain cells and you spend the rest of your time as a living creature in a coma. IV drips and heart monitor, ahoy!

I wish for some cheddar cheese and Triscuits.
  • edited January 2009
    granted, but somehow, you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava before you can do anything with them, too bad, shows you should focus more on driving than getting cheddar cheese and triscuits.

I wish that I could look at things that are invisible.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But it turns into a Level 256 Stone Golem, And punishes you for your inability to Spell Check.

I wish that I knew what Giygas' deal was.
    In Mother (EarthBound 0), Ninten's great-grandfather stole PSI powers from Giygas. Now he's trying to get rid of anybody who has the abilities (I think). Anyway, Mouldcube can only see invisible things now, not visible things.

I wish for my cat to have not just ripped my favorite shirt. D:
  • edited January 2009
    He rip'd your fav pants

I wish i was the coolest guy ever.
  • edited January 2009
    But SB holds that title and no one can take that from him.

I wish that the next guy will tell me how this wish is corrupted.
  • edited January 2009
    Your wish is corrupted because i'm not going to tell you how it got corruptedd...oh wait, i just did

i wish for a house to explode (i don't care if its mine)
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. It's yours, and although you may not care about that, you'll probably care that you were still in there when it happened.

EDIT - I wish that I'd remembered to put in a wish the first time I submitted this post...
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, the universe ends.

I wish for cheese!
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. However, it's thousands of years old. It's so moldy and disgusting that it's completely inedible. You throw it somewhere, and later forget that you put it there and trip over it.

I wish for a katana.
  • edited January 2009
    you get it through your skull

I wish for new pair of glasses
  • edited January 2009
    Granted. They're enormous, ugly, and they're not even your prescription strength.

I wish that I would stop forgetting to put wishes in my posts the first time around.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But now every time you sleep Giygas will be there. I... Feeeeeeeel... HAAAAAAPPY!

I wish I actually used Lucas before chapter *Beeping* 3-4.
  • edited January 2009
    granted, but he does a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish for a thousand letter e's to stare at RTS.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but they decided to form a giant wall of "e"s, at which point WALL-E shows up and beats you senseless with the blunt end of a cockroach for commiting plaigerism.

I wish for this wish to not be granted.
  • edited January 2009
    You cause the universe to explode with your twisted logic, oh, and you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish for an idea of what threads to make on my new forum.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, you get a bad idea about a thread where people get to make up stories that always end with the main character doing a barrel roll into a pit of lava. Too bad?

I wish I could be more like the British.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, but that includes our short temper and time we have to wait for games to come out.

I wish I had some more A4 paper so I could finish this essay that has to be in TOMORROW. (Or die, Whichever comes first)
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, you get some more paper (it falls into your house via the chimney) and write a brilliant essay that could change the world (maybe for the worse but that's beside the point). When you're about to turn it in, you die, as per your alternate request, and nobody ever reads it.

I wish I could grow an ugly beard, change my username to ugly beard, and use a picture of my ugly beard as my avatar.
  • edited January 2009
    Granted, But you're banned for turning all of TTG's keybpards Green/White/Yellow/Octarine
Sign in to comment in this discussion.