Stuff I have laying around

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited July 2009 in Private Pirates Club
I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Oh Jake, you're making me choose between this and the other one. Alright, I think I'll alternate periodically. Got this one on for the moment, and it looks great! Thanks.
  • edited June 2009
    <3 you!

Feel free to make more, so I can <3 even more!
  • edited June 2009
    My new wallpaper! <3
  • TimTim
    edited June 2009
    Oh geez, this looks awesome, grand job! =D
  • edited June 2009
    Hey Jake, I'm in a secret place!
  • edited June 2009
    Yay! My desktop isn't boring anymore.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks! Nice one!
  • edited June 2009
    Cool, 1920x1200, the resolution I use... (and the reason I play PC games and not consoles... :p

Thanks Jake.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks! This is my new wallpaper.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Heh, more stuff lying around: our current twitter background image is also 1920x1200, though doesn't have much going on in it apart from some serene clouds. Still, have at it if you want it: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_production/profile_background_images/16089080/twitter_bg_MIannounce.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    You can never have too many curly clouds man, thanks!
  • edited June 2009
    David E wrote: »
    Heh, more stuff lying around: our current twitter background image is also 1920x1200, though doesn't have much going on in it apart from some serene clouds. Still, have at it if you want it: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_production/profile_background_images/16089080/twitter_bg_MIannounce.jpg

i can Imagine a cool photo shop onto that
  • edited June 2009
    It's now my background, thanks :-)
  • edited June 2009
    Thank you, a new wallpaper for my work pc. I wondered if you could make this a dual screen wallpaper (3840x1200)?
  • edited June 2009
    i just replaced my transformers 2 wallpaper with this.

now u know how much i truly care ;>
  • edited June 2009
    Very nice. I hope that my late father will understand that his displacement from my desktop is for a good cause.

Will you be sharing more of these as time goes on?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Very nice. I hope that my late father will understand that his displacement from my desktop is for a good cause.

Ouch.

Just saying. ;)
  • edited June 2009
    thanks for hooking us up!
  • edited June 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    Ouch.

Just saying. ;)

He'll be back there soon enough I'm sure. For now, though, the Tales of Monkey Island fever is upon me.

Also, I posted that about five seconds after Hamstruts put up his message about replacing Transformers 2 on his desktop. Creating an unintentional one up there. "You love MI how much? Oh yeah, well I took my dead father off my desktop background in favor of a Monkey Island wallpaper."
  • edited June 2009
    Awww, you Telltale-types are so sweet. I'd bake you all cookies ... you know, if I knew how to bake.
  • edited June 2009
  • TimTim
    edited June 2009
    fhqwhgads wrote: »

Oh, ye' evil indexed-directory lurkin' deckswabber!

Seriously though, that looks like the semi-invisible ghost map is making its appearance in ToMI and looking at Guybrush's reaction I doubt he's fond of that. :( His front looks like a gigantic beard with a thump nose right now. I sure hope the head-flip-around-the-axis is a cheat!
  • edited June 2009
    What?!? Something is wrong with Guybrush there...
  • edited June 2009
    Fury wrote: »
    What?!? Something is wrong with Guybrush there...

Scurvy, obviously.
  • edited June 2009
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Scurvy, obviously.

If only there were some fruit.
  • edited June 2009

That's an awesome find, fhqwhgads. OH N0ZE!
  • edited June 2009
    Oh Jake, you're making me choose between this and the other one. Alright, I think I'll alternate periodically. Got this one on for the moment, and it looks great! Thanks.

wheres the other one
  • edited June 2009
    hamzie wrote: »
    wheres the other one
    Jake wrote: »
    I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!
    David E wrote: »

Bamf!
  • TimTim
    edited June 2009
    That's an awesome find, fhqwhgads. OH N0ZE!

By the looks of the ø you'd say LeChuck is off to Scandinavian waters!
  • edited June 2009
  • edited June 2009
    new desktop pic for me! thanks!
  • edited June 2009
    Yep, new wallpaper for me too. Hopefully we might get Steve Purcell's cover in wallpapery form when it is finally shown :D
  • edited June 2009
    Yep, new wallpaper for me too. Hopefully we might get Steve Purcell's cover in wallpapery form when it is finally shown :D

Thats what Im waiting to see.
  • edited June 2009

Hey Guybrush!

Which one would this "other one" be? Did you mean the one David posted, as GuyMontague suggested a few posts back? ;) I don't think this is very likely though, since David's post with the wallpaper only came after Guybrush's post...

so is there yet another one, from which I didn't hear so far? :D

Cool background anyway! I love my desktop now! :) Thanks guys!
  • edited June 2009
    einheitlix wrote: »
    Which one would this "other one" be? Did you mean the one David posted, as GuyMontague suggested a few posts back? ;)

If you've pre-ordered the game, you'll know what I mean.
    If not? Well, do it! :D
  • edited June 2009
    If you've pre-ordered the game, you'll know what I mean.
    If not? Well, do it! :D

i thought he couldnt be in this MIGHTY PIRATE PRIVATE CLUB if he hadnt pre ordered
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009

Haha, I posted that in the "ask the team" thread when someone asked me for an in-development screenshot.
  • edited June 2009
    hamzie wrote: »
    i thought he couldnt be in this MIGHTY PIRATE PRIVATE CLUB if he hadnt pre ordered

Oh, you're right. Durrrr! Sorry, I'm losing track bouncing between this and the normal board. I was referring to this wallpaper Jake posted.
  • edited June 2009
    Thank you for the wallpapers and the concept art images... I can see a LAB! :)
  • edited June 2009
    Arrrr! That one's great too! Now I have to choose :D
    Oh well. I'll do as you do too. I'll alternate from time to time ;)

Yes, of course I preordered the game! But I didn't see this wallpaper anywhere til now. Where did Jake post it?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.