Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

I've never shipped a videogame character before in my life, and people who do generally scare the shit out of me. But uh, I wanna see it happen. Erin Yvette (Snow White's voice actor) would play a love interest. Again. It'd be neat.

Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/3067288

Comments

• So far the way I have Rhys and Fiona going they might end up with Sasha and Vaughn.

• Rhys X Fiona master race bruh. The only other possible combination other than the master race is Rhys X Vaughn.

• I will, meet me at weenie hut jr's tomorrow at 7 PM sharp.

Piggs posted: »

oi say that to my fockin face m8

• oi say that to my fockin face m8

Green613 posted: »

Rhys X Fiona master race bruh. The only other possible combination other than the master race is Rhys X Vaughn.

• I will, meet me at weenie hut jr's tomorrow at 7 PM sharp.

oi say that to my fockin face m8

• I'm weirded out by hearing Bonnie's voice again.

• I'm fine with almost any pairings in this game.

My only problem with Rhys x Fiona is that they seem to hate each other's guts at the current moment and wouldn't that be pretty much flirting with yourself? I dunno, it would feel really awkward for me.

Plus, I feel like Sasha and Rhys would work out better, as I can honestly see Fiona ending up with Vaughn.

• I will try my hardest to get Rhys and Fiona to bang by the end of the last episode.

• Sasha > Fiona

Green613 posted: »

Rhys X Fiona master race bruh. The only other possible combination other than the master race is Rhys X Vaughn.

• What about Sasha and Fiona. I crack ship it :)

• But they are sisters...

I mean even if they are like foster sisters, I have a foster sister and thinking about us together is so gross, we did kiss once but both of us were extremely disgusted by that...

devilshomie posted: »

What about Sasha and Fiona. I crack ship it

• I don't think so, I didn't see any sexual tension between Rhys and Fiona at all, while with Sasha there was like something going on when you're trying to gain her trust underground, I mean it probably was more like awkward friendship since they didn't trust each other but it felt really different to Fiona and Vaughn, like there was at least something going on Shrug

I don't know though, they might go for a romantic subplot since Borderlands did have those though they were played for laughs mostly.

So far the way I have Rhys and Fiona going they might end up with Sasha and Vaughn.

• we did kiss once but both of us were extremely disgusted by that...

In, uh, what context?

kaleion posted: »

But they are sisters... I mean even if they are like foster sisters, I have a foster sister and thinking about us together is so gross, we did kiss once but both of us were extremely disgusted by that...

• Oh my bad I just saw screen shots of them :(

But they are sisters... I mean even if they are like foster sisters, I have a foster sister and thinking about us together is so gross, we did kiss once but both of us were extremely disgusted by that...

• There was no electricity and we were alone at home, it was dark and we were talking by candlelight, one thing kinda led to another and we ended up kissing but we both felt disgusted and started spitting and went to wash our mouths, I was 14 and she was 16, eh it was awkward.

we did kiss once but both of us were extremely disgusted by that... In, uh, what context?

• Jesus. Seek therapy.

There was no electricity and we were alone at home, it was dark and we were talking by candlelight, one thing kinda led to another and we en

• but we both felt disgusted and started spitting and went to wash our mouths

As long as he felt disgusted, I'm sure he's fine.

Jesus. Seek therapy.

• Pfffft It's not as weird as it seems, we were just talking because there was nothing else to do, regular talk not like anything weird, you know horror stories and stuff, after a while we just started talking about that stuff and she said I wouldn't dare to kiss her, so I did and we both thought it was disgusting, doesn't seem particularly strange or sick to me, I mean there was no sexual attraction or anything, just like an awkward kiss caused by hours of talking until we exhausted all topics, we awkwardly laughed about afterwards, since she's gay she just thought it was funny.

Jesus. Seek therapy.

• I kind of like it for some weird reason.

Bokor posted: »

I'm weirded out by hearing Bonnie's voice again.

• Loader Bot approves this ship.

Alt text

• edited November 2014

#Rasha

• I boat that. Loaderbot does, too.

• As long as he has a kid and names it Loaderbot im fine with him ending up with anyone.

• Then the other kids would start bullying him because of the name...until he calls in the REAL loaderbot and gets ready for some "fatality".

Melvosh posted: »

As long as he has a kid and names it Loaderbot im fine with him ending up with anyone.

• You misread it...

I see Rhys with Sasha and Fiona with Vaughn.

I don't think so, I didn't see any sexual tension between Rhys and Fiona at all, while with Sasha there was like something going on when you

• I think Rhys and Sasha have great interactions. However I think it is much more interesting to see Rhys and Fiona bickering like an old married couple or something.

• edited November 2014

Me too, their bickering really made me giggle.

"Oh, nice haircut you lying Hyperion jackass."

"It is a nice haircut!"

"Oh, shut up!"

I really love their dynamic.

I think Rhys and Sasha have great interactions. However I think it is much more interesting to see Rhys and Fiona bickering like an old married couple or something.

• Holy fuck, this is a lot more neck-and-neck than I thought it'd be. Yesterday Fiona was in the lead, and now Sasha has a huge one. If Telltale did some determinant romance, maybe, that'd be awesome.

• Maybe some Mass Effect shit

Holy fuck, this is a lot more neck-and-neck than I thought it'd be. Yesterday Fiona was in the lead, and now Sasha has a huge one. If Telltale did some determinant romance, maybe, that'd be awesome.

• Kid Loaderbot. "Righteous Father!".

Then the other kids would start bullying him because of the name...until he calls in the REAL loaderbot and gets ready for some "fatality".

• lol, this is telltale, mate. As if choices really ever mattered.

Holy fuck, this is a lot more neck-and-neck than I thought it'd be. Yesterday Fiona was in the lead, and now Sasha has a huge one. If Telltale did some determinant romance, maybe, that'd be awesome.

• Wait...you could pinky promise with Sasha? What did I have to do?! I missed that!

• After playing through a second time I gotta say I'm starting to ship Rhys x Sasha lol. Etheir way I hope Rhys ends up with someone.

• edited November 2014

I assume u gotta ask her to promise not to steal the baton.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wait...you could pinky promise with Sasha? What did I have to do?! I missed that!

• edited November 2014

Oh. I just told her "Absolutely" because I was trying to get on her/the other group´s good side. Well, she was happy about it so I guess it´s fine.

Thank you!

I assume u gotta ask her to promise not to steal the baton.

• Sometimes they change shit around a little, and it wouldn't change the main story. They could do it.

lol, this is telltale, mate. As if choices really ever mattered.

• Sasha pinkie promise.

Sarah pinkie promise.

Both begin with SA and have two As and an H. R comes before S SaSha, SaRah.

Both lost their father figures.

Alt text

Wait...you could pinky promise with Sasha? What did I have to do?! I missed that!

• Watch as we have the option to leave Sasha behind in a stressful situation before she´s attacked by a lot of Psychos.

Sasha pinkie promise. Sarah pinkie promise. Both begin with SA and have two As and an H. R comes before S SaSha, SaRah. Both lost their father figures.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited November 2014

Both pinkie swears are optional.

Both occur in Episode 1.

Both occur away from other characters.

Luke confirmed for Season 4.

Watch as we have the option to leave Sasha behind in a stressful situation before she´s attacked by a lot of Psychos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.