Forum Users:Jurassic Park

edited November 2015 in Forum Games

Hey Guys! Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving, I'm working on 2 Fan Fics right now (Dark Angels and the Shadow of November) And let's just say I didn't get as many people to participate as I would have liked so let's hope the 3rd time is the charm. This Fan Fic is going to be about a group that somehow crashes on Isla Sorna (Site B, The island in the 2nd and 3rd films) And from then they are going to face Dinosaurs,Nature, And themselves while trying to find a way off island. I hope you guys can submit a character and if you do I would like to know... Character Submission Now Closed

Name:

Appearance:

Personality: (You could make a person who is villain like or hero like or just normal)

Any other Info:

ALL CHARACTERS INTRODUCED, CHARACTER SUBMISSION CLOSED!

Characters Introduced: Jerry Stewart, Hope Pines, Irvin Montgomery, Ash Montgomery, Alicia Kensington,Tomas Branfield , Helena Pattinson, Fiona Pattinson, Kevin Jeeves, Mr. Craze, Diego Perez, Robb Stark, Elsa Houten

Deceased: Anna "marie" fulton, August "auggie" fulton, Rebecca "becky" fulton, Harry Mitchel, York Avery, Hugo "Assquez" Vasquez, Dan Wildler, Dan Stevens, Kyle Patterson, Geoffrey Kensington, Jane Harrison,

Comments

• Don't worry, There's going to be a lot of stuff in this. :)

Name: Dr. Jerry Stewart Age: 48 Appearance: A 5' 11 caucasian male, with brown eyes and brown hair. He has extreme sideburns and weigh

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

Name: Dr. Jerry Stewart

Appearance: A 5' 11 caucasian male, with brown eyes and brown hair. He has extreme sideburns and weighs around 140 pounds.

Personality: Jerry is a disgruntled former InGen geneticist who worked for InGen from 1984-1998, when InGen was purchased by Masrani, he left the company as Henry Wu took his job for he was a runner up for head Geneticist in InGen along with Laura Sorkin and Henry Wu. He was assigned to Isla Sorna where he cloned Carnotaurus, a dinosaur with horns and the unique ability to camouflage like a chameleon in the forest. He is bitter at InGen and he is greedy to go to his lab to gather his important genetic notes to sell on the market, however he is simpathetic towards his creations, and will protect them.

Other Info: InGen geneticist, created Carnotaurus, which still lives on Isla Sorna, which he loves, is afraid of people dying in front of him, and greedy.

A little note here, please include the Carnotaurus, if you need any information, they were present in The Lost World and are afraid of lights in addition to the camo abilities

• Name: Hope Pines.

Appearance: Short blond hair, blue jacket and blue jeans, skinny and kind of short.

Personality: Kind and relatively quiet, cheerful and happy most of the time, very smart and brave, very fast runner.

Any other Info: Hope came to Isla Sorna for the same reason as almost everyone else, to see dinosaurs, but one minor difference, he wants to make something like a home movie with his trusty old video camera. Obviously he doesn't want to risk his own or anyone's life while trying to film.

• Thanks!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Hope Pines. Age: 16. Appearance: Short blond hair, blue jacket and blue jeans, skinny and kind of short. Personality: Kind an

• Name: Hugo "Assquez" Vasquez

Appearance: Alt text

Personality: An asshole. xD

Any other Info: He has an obsession with male genitals.

Name: Hugo "Assquez" Vasquez Age: Early to Mid-Thirties Appearance: Personality: An asshole. xD Any other Info: He has an obsession with male genitals.

• edited December 2014

Name: Anna Marie ("Marie") Fulton.

Appearance: About 130 pounds, 5'6, long dark brown, braided hair, Haitian, dark eyes.

Personality: Quiet, caring, and stoic. Very laid back.

--

Name: August "Auggie" Fulton

Appearance: Nearly 6 foot tall, brown hair, green eyes, white.

Personality: Laid back, slight temper, and protective.

Other stuff: MALE. KEYWORD: MALE!!!!!

--

Name: Rebecca "Becky" Fulton

Appearance: Small, thin, short dark hair in pigtails, looks to be Indian.

Personality: Shy, but sweet.

Other info: Auggie and Marie's adoptive daughter.

• Nice, A Family, Good stuff coming

Name: Anna Marie ("Marie") Fulton. Age: 34 years old. Appearance: About 130 pounds, 5'6, long dark brown, braided hair, Haitian, dark

• Thanks. I hope that's alright?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Nice, A Family, Good stuff coming

• Yep :D

Thanks. I hope that's alright?

• edited November 2014

Sheet I missed this :3

Name: MR: Craze

Appearance: ripped up clothes looks a mess

Personality: Neither Hero nor Villain only want to eat and survie B}

Any other Info: As a kid he escaped into Jurassic park and never could get out forcing him to adapt to his surroundings eat and kill everything he doesn't have great english his just like a wild dog he will attack on sight and will be hidden among the trees an expert marksmen and hunter

Markd4547 posted: »

Sheet I missed this Name: MR: Craze Age: 35 Appearance: ripped up clothes looks a mess Personality: Neither Hero nor Villain on

• Name: Dr. Dan Wildler

Appearance: Man with brown hair, his hair is starting to have grey streaks, he has brown eyes. He has glasses and commonly wears nice clothing.

Personality: Smart, Curious, Brave.

Any other Info: He is a scientist who wants to stop all the things happening on the island. He wants to kill all the dinosaurs and is willing to kill whoever he needs to do save everyone in the future.

• Thanks for the character!

Name: Dr. Dan Wildler Age: 39 Appearance: Man with brown hair, his hair is starting to have grey streaks, he has brown eyes. He has gl

• edited November 2014

Name: Dr. Dan Stevens

Appearance: Dark hair, green eyes, scrawny,

Personality: Smart, Loyal, curious,

other info: Trying to stop the dinosaurs on the island,

• Thank You for the character!

Zachiscool posted: »

Name: Dr. Dan Stevens Age: 29 Appearance: Dark hair, green eyes, scrawny, Personality: Smart, Loyal, curious, other info: Trying to stop the dinosaurs on the island,

• edited December 2014

Name: Irvin Montgomery.

Apperance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 4,5 feet tall.

Personality: Curious , Dumb , Fearful.

Other info: He end up in the island when a plane crashed.

Name: Ash Montgomery.

Apperance: red short heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 4,1 feet tall.

Personality: Brave , Smart , Helpful , curious.

Other info: He´s Irvin´s brother.

Name: Kyle Patterson.

Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , african-american , 4,7 feet tall.

Personality: Caring , Thoughtful , Depressive.

Other info: He´s Irvin´s best friend

supersagig posted: »

Name: Irvin Montgomery. Age: 16 . Apperance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 4,5 feet tall. Personality: Curious

• Thank You Guys for submitting characters so far! Right now I'm working on Dark Angels and the Shadow of November while doing a bunch of other stuff, But I'm excited to start working on this soon. T-Rex Confirmed for Forum Users:Jurassic Park Alt text

• Salt can i join still or is this full?

• edited December 2014

I almost forgot to submit my characters XD Hope it's not too late.

Name: Geoffrey Kensington

Appearance: Geoffrey is a very short but athletic man in his early sixties. He has white hair and a big moustache which he carefully styles every morning. Besides that, his appearance looks rather weasely. Usually he is dressed in white, comfortable clothes and he wears a white jungle hat. He is never seen without his trusted hunting rifle.

Personality: Geoffrey is a very rich man, which is apparent in his manners. He is arrogant, has a very aristocratic behaviour and is always polite and diplomatic. He is extremely tidy and always neatly dressed. As a true british gentleman, Geoffrey never fails to show good, but a bit starched and very formal manners, paired with a seemingly complete lack of humour. However, Geoffrey's sort of humour is just very, very dark and he rarely tells jokes. His deepest passion is hunting for animals and he already hunted every dangerous animal there is on earth, even some that he is legally prohibited from hunting. He is brave, but not stupid and he deeply loves his daughter. He spent a few years in the british military and has very good leadership qualities. During a dangerous situation, his whole behaviour changes: He becomes a deeply concentrated, calm, level-headed and resourceful man, ready to do everything he has to do to overcome this situation.

Any other info: Geoffrey is an expert hunter and incredibly experienced tracker and marksman. He inherited his money from his late father, who got rich shortly after WW2. He has one daughter, Alicia. Two months before the story starts, he found out that he has terminal stomach cancer and merely a few months left to live. The cancer doesn't slow him down so far and he barely feels it. During that time he received rumours of dinosaur sightings Isla Sorna. Refusing to let the cancer kill him without a final hunt, he decided to travel to Isla Sorna with his daughter, in order to hunt for the most dangerous animal he could ever think of, or die in the most glorious way possible.

Name: Alicia Kensington

Appearance: It is probably a very good thing that Alicia got her looks solely from her beautiful mother and not from her rather weasely father. She is very pretty, has light brown hair, blue eyes and is a bit taller than her father. During a hunt she wears an attire, similar to what her father is wearing.

Personality: Alicia is the complete opposite of her father. While he is always unfailingly diplomatic and perhaps a bit snobbish, she is very direct and always speaks her mind. She is free of any arrogance or aristocratic behaviour her father displays. She also has a far better and lighter sense of humour than her father, often telling jokes to light the mood. From time to time, she comes off as a bit ruthlelss, but she has a good heart and ultimately she never goes through with any ruthless suggestion she ever makes. When meeting new people, she comes off as cold and easily annoyed, but she gradually warms up to them, eventually becoming friendly, caring and quite pleasant company. She loves her father, but is very annoyed by his passion for hunting, mainly because she is nearly as hardened as he is and still is a bit frightened of dangerous animals. She tries to keep her cool when confronted with a dangerous situation, not afraid of doing hard work to survive, but she's also very inexperienced on her own.

Any other info: Alicia is Geoffrey's only daughter from his brief marriage to an American model. Her parents divorced when Alicia was four years old and she grew up at her mothers place in New York City. She rarely saw her father during these years, but a few years ago she managed to regain contact with him. Since then she was dragged along for most of his hunting expeditions and became quite skilled at hunting herself, even though she does not like it. Since she desparately wants to spend some time with him, she even persuaded him to come with him to the supposed dinosaur island. She doesn't know about her father's terminal illness.

• You can still join, Like my other Fan Fics, Character Submission is open till I say otherwise.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Salt can i join still or is this full?

• Thanks! Good Job.

I almost forgot to submit my characters XD Hope it's not too late. Name: Geoffrey Kensington Age: 62 Appearance: Geoffrey is a very

• Tomas Branfield

Appearence : Normal Green buttoned shirt, brown pants, machete pocket and gun pocket, brown hair and beard.

Villain

Is a famous mercenary/serial killer who escaped from a prison boat and landed on the island. He survived for several months till he saw his new victims crash on shore. He now pasiently and silently waits for the perfect time to strike.

• how is he an expert marksman when there are no guns available to him?

Markd4547 posted: »

Sheet I missed this Name: MR: Craze Age: 35 Appearance: ripped up clothes looks a mess Personality: Neither Hero nor Villain on

• Thanks!

Tomas Branfield Age: 32 Appearence : Normal Green buttoned shirt, brown pants, machete pocket and gun pocket, brown hair and beard.

• Alt text

how is he an expert marksman when there are no guns available to him?

• Prologue coming out tomorrow and here's the Episode Names

Episode 1: Crash Landing

Episode 2: Run like the Wind

Episode 3: Kill or be Killed

Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide

Episode 5: In the Face of Death

• Im not gonna ask and just assume youll give me the same answer

Prologue coming out tomorrow and here's the Episode Names Episode 1: Crash Landing Episode 2: Run like the Wind Episode 3: Kill or be Killed Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Episode 5: In the Face of Death

• K.............. I think I know but I can handle it :)

Im not gonna ask and just assume youll give me the same answer

• You sure man CAN YOU HANDLE IT!!!!!!;

K.............. I think I know but I can handle it

• edited December 2014

Jane Harrison

18 years old

She was going to [insert place were the goup was going here] to visit her parents, who had been living there for 2 years, she's a normal girl, she has various insecurities and gets mad really easy , she knows how to use rifles cause her father took her to a hunting trip when she was 13, in that trip she almost drowned and that's why she's afraid of the water.

Harry Mitchel

22 years old

He would define himself as a dreamer, he likes to invent things, though must of them don't work must of the time, he wants to leave a mark in the world before he dies, and one of hie biggest passions since he was a child are dinosaurs

They're good guys, but you can use them as villians if you want to

• Thanks!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Jane Harrison 18 years old She was going to [insert place were the goup was going here] to visit her parents, who had been living ther

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Prologue

Jerry Stewart

I'm now boarding a plane going to Asia from California for a business trip regarding Genetics and possibly a job, I was an Ingen Geneticist but left when Ingen was Purchased by Marsani, I've made some dinosaurs in the lab and I'm proud of that but I'm pissed cause I will never be able to
    study them more....

Jerry Stewart: Spills Coffee on stranger Fuck, I'm sorry, Want me to help you with that?

Stranger: Nah I'm good, Nearly spilled it on my Recording Stuff

Jerry Stewart: What's your name? and what's with the cameras?

Stranger: I'm Hope Pines and the equipment is for a small horror movie I will be making

Jerry Stewart: Huh, that's kinda cool, I guess...

Hope Pines: Yep, See ya later Boards Plane

Jerry Stewart: Kids these days.......

August (Auggie) Fulton

I was going on a vacation with my wife Marie and our adoptive daughter Becky and I just hope it'll be fun!

Auggie: You ready Becky?

Becky: Yes MaMa

Auggie: We are gonna have so much fun, Right Marie? Wait, Marie?

Marie: Get away you asshole. Hobo

Stranger: Hey it's Hugo sweet heart.

Auggie: What's going on?

Marie: This asshole is bothering me....

Hugo: Woah, You two married? Girl Wanna touch my Bawllllsssss

Marie: Ewwww, No and we are married

Hugo: That your daughter over there HEY SWEETPEA!!!!!

Auggie: Shut your fucking mouth right now or else I'm gonna kill you right before we get on this plane.

Hugo: OHHHHHHHH The tough guy is telling me to shut up, How about this, You stop trying to be b a badass in front of people before you get hurt....Boards Plane

Becky: Hi Moms and Dad, Who was that and what did he say?

Auggie: Nothing Sweetie Nothing...

Marie: Hopefully we don't see that guy on the plane....

Jane Harrison

I just found my seat on the plane, I'm gonna go visit my parents and was about to watch Jaws, my favorite horror movie cause Water freaks me out, Not like Drinking Water or showers but oceans........

Jane: Hey, What's your name?

Stranger: Harry Mitchel, Yours?

Jane: I'm Jane, nice to meet you?

Harry: What do you think about Dinosaurs?

Jane: They're cool?

Harry: And Jurassic Park?

Jane: Oh yeah, That. I think it's dangerous

Harry: I think we should research it more, But people say I'm clumsy and I'm not a Paleontologist like Alan Grant or anything so I would probably get
    crushed by a T-Rex or something.

Jane: Well maybe one day you'll get your chance....

End of Prologue

This was mainly just to introduce the characters so tell me what you guys think! :)

• These introductions were really cool, looking forward to the first chapter! :D

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Prologue Jerry Stewart I'm now boarding a plane going to Asia from California for a business trip regarding

• Yeah this awesome amazing work Saltbro

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Prologue Jerry Stewart I'm now boarding a plane going to Asia from California for a business trip regarding

• Awesome! I would normally ask you when my character's gonna show up, but I'll be patient...

• edited December 2014

... Auggie is a guy. I would have thought that the names "August" was masculine enough to tell you that...

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Shiat, Give me a sec...... :O And Fixed :)

... Auggie is a guy. I would have thought that the names "August" was masculine enough to tell you that...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.